• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirthMistress
    Well, I just found out that happened to Orlin
    s9 spoilers
    Spoiler:
    He's a mutant in the X-Men movie! Honest! He is! OK it's the new young Orlin, not the old ascended one.
    I *KNEW* I recognised that kid in the movie! I sat in the cinema poking my dad in the ribs going "I know him, what's he in?!?" ... and now I know!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Well, I just found out that happened to Orlin
      s9 spoilers
      Spoiler:
      He's a mutant in the X-Men movie! Honest! He is! OK it's the new young Orlin, not the old ascended one.
      Spoiler:
      i know! when i saw it i hardly recognised him! it took ages to click (smacks myself!)
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I think it was the
        Spoiler:
        lack of hair
        that was confusing

Comment

I think it was the
          Spoiler:
          lack of hair
          that was confusing
          thats what confused me too!
          Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Here's a pic I did a few days ago, I just resized for the forum.
            Last edited by Terrah; 14 June 2006, 02:33 PM.

Comment

dress blues

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Oh, honey, gimme a spoon so I can eat it up!

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                  There's no mirroring there huh?!
                  Nice pic, we never see them enough in blues.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                    There's no mirroring there huh?!
                    Nice pic, we never see them enough in blues.
                    My favs are the military ones like in WoO when they go back to the planet. Jack puts his gun up and Sam follows suit cause it's her CO but it just look so cute in a military way??? Okay I think I've lost it lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                      I've just re-watched the 'Grace' kiss and it was pretty poor quality but I'm sure we got tongues then.

Plus, I heard somewhere that some actors have a rule of 'no tongues' during love scenes (unless you ask first or know the person really well) so maybe that was it.
                      i know i'm a bit behind the times here, and if someone else rememered this already then i'm sorry but i always remembered hearing this because i found the phrasing and delivery of the quote pretty funny. when asked about such scenes on ST:TNG i recall marina sirtis saying that she and frakes had an agreement that because they were both married (or maybe it was because he was married at the time not sure) when they had a kissing scene there was to be "nothing european" about the kiss.

so yeah, some actors do have that agreement. but i think that it can take away from the believeability of the scene. i think it depends on the scene. we know that RDA and AT have nothing going on, and that AT is happily married, but i think that they always play out those kinds of scenes as best they can. it doesn't mean anything behind the scenes but they are both great actors and they always play it to excellence and complete believeabilty.

of course i'm sure that although they are just friends and that they don't have feelings for each other, i'm sure that they can recognise how gorgeous the other is and i doubt they think their job sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        i know i'm a bit behind the times here, and if someone else rememered this already then i'm sorry but i always remembered hearing this because i found the phrasing and delivery of the quote pretty funny. when asked about such scenes on ST:TNG i recall marina sirtis saying that she and frakes had an agreement that because they were both married (or maybe it was because he was married at the time not sure) when they had a kissing scene there was to be "nothing european" about the kiss.

so yeah, some actors do have that agreement. but i think that it can take away from the believeability of the scene. i think it depends on the scene. we know that RDA and AT have nothing going on, and that AT is happily married, but i think that they always play out those kinds of scenes as best they can. it doesn't mean anything behind the scenes but they are both great actors and they always play it to excellence and complete believeabilty.

of course i'm sure that although they are just friends and that they don't have feelings for each other, i'm sure that they can recognise how gorgeous the other is and i doubt they think their job sucks.
                        Maybe someone going to 'Avalon' could clarify this?

No, seriously, don't ask that! Especially since Alan will probably be sitting in the front row (poor guy! I really hope the shippers go easy on Rick and Amanda, I know how obssessive we can get sometimes lol!) But, yeah, it's not a bad way to earn your paycheck I have to agree! I can't remember where I heard the kissing thing, I think maybe it was an interview with a Hollywood A-lister (can't remember for the life of me who it was tho.)

Anyways, back on topic:

Comment

You know I'm *really* tempted to go into the "ship Daniel/Vala" thread and post something about shipping Vala off to Natu... bad shipper, step away from the thread! I'll just stay here in my nice, cosy S/J family thread where all is right with the world!

Comment

Maybe someone going to 'Avalon' could clarify this?

No, seriously, don't ask that! Especially since Alan will probably be sitting in the front row (poor guy! I really hope the shippers go easy on Rick and Amanda, I know how obssessive we can get sometimes lol!) But, yeah, it's not a bad way to earn your paycheck I have to agree! I can't remember where I heard the kissing thing, I think maybe it was an interview with a Hollywood A-lister (can't remember for the life of me who it was tho.)

Anyways, back on topic:
                            Quick info. Everyone has the possibility to submit a question to the organisators first. They decide which questions will be asked. If it's chosen you can ask your question but you don't have to if you're shy or simply awed speechless by them!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Quick info. Everyone has the possibility to submit a question to the organisators first. They decide which questions will be asked. If it's chosen you can ask your question but you don't have to if you're shy or simply awed speechless by them!
                              Thanks for the info! Of course the G4 would have it organised down to the letter, they wouldn't have it any other way and for that I'm extremely glad! It helps the events to run smoothly, largely avoids awkward questions about inappropriate topics that make the rest of the room cringe and allows everyone to have as stress-free and enjoyable a time as possible!

Just for the record: G4, you guys ROCK! How could we ever thank you enough?

Comment

Thanks for the info! Of course the G4 would have it organised down to the letter, they wouldn't have it any other way and for that I'm extremely glad! It helps the events to run smoothly, largely avoids awkward questions about inappropriate topics that make the rest of the room cringe and allows everyone to have as stress-free and enjoyable a time as possible!

Just for the record: G4, you guys ROCK! How could we ever thank you enough?
                                it is a great idea but it also leads to the possibility that no ship questions get answered, no leadership questions get answered, no questions about
                                Spoiler:
                                RDA doing more atlantis than sg1 eps, get answered
                                , and so on.

while it is the best thing to do, it also means that the questions answered can be controlled a little too much. i don't hold out hope for questions about ship and leadership being asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X