This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    I agree. Sci-fi channel doesn't have much to offer besides their Sci-fi Friday shows.

I do think it is sad that they don't feel obligated to give us something. I am not expecting a Sam and Jack storyline, and they way they made a shambles out of Sam's life I really don't want them to revist her personal life. Just a one line confirmation they are together would be ok. One that isn't vague.

But it looks like that is all we are going to get. You either have to believe they are together and have some mutual understanding or that they have parted ways. I am going to believe they are together.
    That non-vague one line confirmation would do me too Rogue. I hope we at least get that. The way things appear to be at the moment, though, I'm not banking on it....

A thought has just occurred to me (it doesn't happen often ) regarding the timing of an SG1 film. I'm not very knowledgeable about the chronology of another science fiction show that also produced a movie-the X-Files. At what stage in the series was the movie released? I'm just wondering, because I'm curious to know if it would be possible to produce an SG1 film before the series ends. This way, it may still be possible to get Richard Dean Anderson involved and as TPTB know he's (almost?) definitely not coming back into the series, it may be possible to resolve the ship.

I don't really think that this is at all practical-it's just an idea that popped into my fron...er, head. Apart from anything else there's the production of Stargate Atlantis to fit in to a tight schedule and limited resources.

Oh well, it was just a thought.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Things looked good going into Season 8 after Lost City and then New Order was a big letdown to start Season 8 and IMO the Show has yet to recover.I think I will stay away from Military Shows from now on.Jag was tough on Shippers as well.I had enough of Military Shows.
      Last edited by ses110; 20 December 2005, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I'm getting back into Trek at the moment after discovering that the JetC community is still in existence...Ive been lurking round their sites a lot.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Sugarshaker come out and play! Thanks for the great card!
          sigpic

Comment

Jack my prince, wake-up and kiss me!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/ATandRDAbigsmile.jpg
              Sugarshaker come out and play! Thanks for the great card!
              I wanna play with Sam and Jack, too!!!! Hey, trupi, who are the Stargate talent for Comic Con?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                Merry Christmas Greetings Shippers!

Been a while for me here.... RL went to HE!! in an ugly handbasket a couple months ago and I'm only just starting to feel like myself again... and up to getting back into the shipper groove. Thought I'd drop in and drop off my little Christmas prezzie for all my shipper family & friends here.... And to the folks who've jumped in since I jumped into the lurkdom pools!
                http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4758774

Hope everyone has the Merriest Christmas possible! Now that schools off for winter break, I'm hoping I can also get back to the ficwriting swing soon.... I hate leaving those WIP's dangling as much as I know the readers hate waiting for them to be concluded. So wish me luck and lots of creative inspiration!

Oh, and I just finished rewatching some of the end of season seven and the Reckoning eps, and I gotta say, if you just wipe 's existence out of your memories as I have, those eps are some of the shippiest material to come out since Divide and Conquer, Beneath the Surface, and Entity.... Selective memory is a wonderful tool!

Happy Holiday Cheers!
                Nice Pic Bren!

You have a Merry Christmas too! Good to see you surfacing again

Comment

Jack: Hey Sam what kind of shampoo did you use?

Sam:Why, Sir?
                  Jack: I feel faint~~~~Strawberry~~~~~

Sam: Sir, I'm sorry! I didn't know you were allergic to Strawberries! Let me help you up!
                  Jack: It's OK Sam, I'm not! I just wanted to get a chance to do this~~~~
                  sigpic

Comment

Julie, I don't know yet! They won't post them until probably January. I'm going to the site to see if there any updates!
                    sigpic

Comment

Julie, I don't know yet! They won't post them until probably January. I'm going to the site to see if there any updates!
                      trupi **shakes trupi** It's me---nell---I asked about comic con!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

JOE SAID WHAT ????

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          trupi **shakes trupi** It's me---nell---I asked about comic con!!!!
                          Christine I'm sorry! Been away from the thread so long I'm hallucinating! I went to the site nothing yet!
                          sigpic

Comment

What? We're not interesting enough anymore?

Comment

We're not important anymore! Yeh-right! When the shippers take a hike and the SGC goes into the toilet, we'll see who's not important anymore!
                              sigpic

Comment

Christine I'm sorry! Been away from the thread so long I'm hallucinating! I went to the site nothing yet!

Sam: Jack, where are you going with the coffee?
                                Jack: It's for trupi, she's hallucinating again!!
                                Sam: Well, she's tired. Maybe she needs sleep.
                                Jack: What? And miss the Shippers shipping??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X