This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, i am delurking now...........

i am usually lurking about in the wee hrs of the morning, but i am here now and i see there are so many others about so wanted to say "Hello" to everyone here.

i may have a serious s & j ship problem going on. last week whilst working overtime (11 am to 10 pm) i would be on here, reading fanfic- through links provided- til around 2-3 am. now THIS week, i have a broken right hand and here i am, navigating the mouse left handed. i am beginning to think i have a bad case of sam & jack shipitis!!! nothing is keeping me away.

(note: bear with me on any typos since i am pecking this out left handed)
    sigpic
    sig by leelakin

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      Ok I just watched Chimera... don't ask... I love the scene in the elevator... how uncomfortable.
      But I was wondering If Jack and sam went on a date togheter where would they go out? and what would they do?
      A dinner by Jack and then a movie or go on his roof to look at the stars.
      Not really outstanding but quiet and nice.

Welcome Kinzeb!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
        (Is it wrong that I fancy the pants off a guy that's 38 years older than me?)
        Let me think, Hmm teenage boys or Jack?

Na, there's no contest Jack all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          A dinner by Jack and then a movie or go on his roof to look at the stars.
          Not really outstanding but quiet and nice.
          Let's hope than he is not making dinner cause IMO he can't cook... But Sam can make a souffle so... that solves the problem

I wonder would Jack do something romantic for sam... like flowers/candles/music/... I think he is not the type for it, but for her he would do that... or I really would like to see him doing something special for her

Comment

that mirroring is making me giggle cause I can't stop seeing it heehee!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Let's hope than he is not making dinner cause IMO he can't cook... But Sam can make a souffle so... that solves the problem

I wonder would Jack do something romantic for sam... like flowers/candles/music/... I think he is not the type for it, but for her he would do that... or I really would like to see him doing something special for her
              Why do you think take-outs exists?

I would simply see him act like himself. Not overdoing it. They fell in love because of their simplicity, why make themselves appear like persons they are not?
              But I have the feeling Jack could be the closet romantic! I'm sure he would figure something out to surprise her. Intentionally or not. Planned or on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                Let me think, Hmm teenage boys or Jack?

Na, there's no contest Jack all the way
                Hmm... well I wouldn't say no to Michael Welch (aka mini Jack clone) but I'm glad to know that I'm not strange! All of my friends think I've lost my marbles fancying a guy that's just about old enough to be my grandad!

In a way I'm kind of glad I'm not going to Avalon. Firstly I'd need stilts (I'm only 5' 1") to talk to Amanda, never mind Rick and secondly I think I'd hyperventilate at the sight of that much hotness in one room, fall off my stilts and break my ankle! Lol!
                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by kinzeb

i am usually lurking about in the wee hrs of the morning, but i am here now and i see there are so many others about so wanted to say "Hello" to everyone here.

i may have a serious s & j ship problem going on. last week whilst working overtime (11 am to 10 pm) i would be on here, reading fanfic- through links provided- til around 2-3 am. now THIS week, i have a broken right hand and here i am, navigating the mouse left handed. i am beginning to think i have a bad case of sam & jack shipitis!!! nothing is keeping me away.

well it can't be a bad illness but for certain that it is highly contagious hehe....yay for delurking and welcome to the shippy family!!!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by kinzeb

Welcome kinzeb.
                    shipitis? I like that, I have been suffering with that for quite some time now, don't worry about typos, I embarrassed myself earlier with a typo error and I got a rep point for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                      Why do you think take-outs exists?

I would simply see him act like himself. Not overdoing it. They fell in love because of their simplicity, why make themselves appear like persons they are not?
                      But I have the feeling Jack could be the closet romantic! I'm sure he would figure something out to surprise her. Intentionally or not. Planned or on the spot.
                      Take- out on a date?? pff No thank you...Ok maybe I am just to romantic for this but still...
                      I would like to see jack emotional and romantic just because I know he has it in him, but doesn't want to show it... and who would be better to show it than Sam
                      If they went on a date I would like to see that they are going to the beach and pick-nicked... He would make it that romantic with champagne and strawberries.
                      Just the two of them no one else... and some really nice music maybe live singers or something

Comment

i'll bet Sam wishes she were that window pane!!!!

for the clips (which also shows how good and natural Jack is with kids... hint hint wink wink nudge nudge)

go to

http://www.rdads.com/

click on

S.O.A.P. Video Index

then click on

Stargate SG1 - Chain Reaction
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Take- out on a date?? pff No thank you...Ok maybe I am just to romantic for this but still...
                          I would like to see jack emotional and romantic just because I know he has it in him, but doesn't want to show it... and who would be better to show it than Sam
                          If they went on a date I would like to see that they are going to the beach and pick-nicked... He would make it that romantic with champagne and strawberries.
                          Just the two of them no one else... and some really nice music maybe live singers or something
                          We know how much take-out they both actually get so it would only be logical in my mind to stay as simple as that. How more fuss you make about it, how more nervous you got!

The second date could be more romantic, like a restaurant or something like that. But their first? Something simple and intimate IMO.

Comment

Well, I just found out that happened to Orlin
                            s9 spoilers
                            Spoiler:
                            He's a mutant in the X-Men movie! Honest! He is! OK it's the new young Orlin, not the old ascended one.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                              I downloaded the Timeline one but I didn't see any outtakes in it! I have to say tho, man, RDA is hot! I could so listen to that guy read the phone book! *thunk* OK, I'm tired of waiting now, I want Jack back pronto! (Is it wrong that I fancy the pants off a guy that's 38 years older than me?)

OT: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers had the right idea in an interview but he had the wrong person: "Who's the guy that every girl in the world fancies regardless of their age? George Clooney!" - sorry, Johnny, I think you meant RDA!
                              the outtakes were half way through when the credits were rolling...

Rick: Hi I'm Richard Dean Anderson
                              (Brad starts to laugh)
                              Rick: ... which apparently is very funny

Brad: So where shall we start
                              (Rick tries to keep a straight face and he and Brad crack up)
                              Brad: ... the beginning!
                              (they both start laughing hysterically)

Rick: Welcome to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and the Stargate set
                              (Brad cracks up again)
                              Rick: ...of... (then to Brad)look i could dig my way out of it if you wouldn't laugh so much... i have a way (then back to the camera) some have a way with words, some not have way... i are one of them!
                              Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                              Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                              Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Oh, I thought you meant outtakes from episodes lol! He's still hot tho
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X