Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, Joe was once a shipper...Even stating that he wanted to see Sam and Jack together.

Pity
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Sadly, Joe was once a shipper...Even stating that he wanted to see Sam and Jack together.

Pity
      That's what made me think it could have been humour. He invented the term spud (or at least inspired it). He gave us hope in our hour of need.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yeah...but first and foremost he's a businessman
        regardless...I gave him a piece of my mind
        sigpic

Comment

The way Stargate is at the mo it either will go on for a long time or will stop shortly.

10. season is perfect time for end, this is not a Neverending Story

I disagree. I found nothing humorous in his post, and I don't think it was sarcastic...I think it was rude, and a complete blow-off to all the shippers. What a way to treat your fans. Does he honestly think this will endear us to stay on and watch the rest of the season or continue with season 10?

I agree

I suppose they are right in saying they have other priorities.

I know, this is right. But little ship moments S&J not killing anyone (somebody?)
          i am anot see good end for this relationship

p.s. stupid forum, going down again and again
          Last edited by dexterav; 20 December 2005, 11:13 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

sueKay presents

Jack's Big Honkin' Invention - Chapter Four
            sigpic

Comment

A good response to Joe would be when are you going to get to the interesting and important stories.I get the feeling it's either Scifi's way or the Highway for TPTB at Bridge.It sounds like Scifi has the Bridge TPTB on a short leash.Instead of trying to incourage Sam/Jack Shippers and long time Fans to hang around and say things will get better they are going out of there way to discourage the Fans and to reach out to only the new Fans.Maybe TPTB should take another look and see that the rating are down this Year.I hate to break it to them but SG-1 is not the highest rated Show.

Comment

I think the ratings will have to be pretty bad for Scifi to cancel SG-1.Scifi does not have alot of hit Shows.Maybe that's why TPTB are not concerned with Shippers and long time Fans.TPTB must figure no matter how bad the Show is Scifi keeps renewing.

Comment

return RDA to show, little shipy S&J
                  and rating is higher, old fans return
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    I think the ratings will have to be pretty bad for Scifi to cancel SG-1.Scifi does not have alot of hit Shows.Maybe that's why TPTB are not concerned with Shippers and long time Fans.TPTB must figure no matter how bad the Show is Scifi keeps renewing.
                    I agree. Sci-fi channel doesn't have much to offer besides their Sci-fi Friday shows.

I do think it is sad that they don't feel obligated to give us something. I am not expecting a Sam and Jack storyline, and they way they made a shambles out of Sam's life I really don't want them to revist her personal life. Just a one line confirmation they are together would be ok. One that isn't vague.

But it looks like that is all we are going to get. You either have to believe they are together and have some mutual understanding or that they have parted ways. I am going to believe they are together.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Guys you are missing the big guy which is NBC. They own SCIFI and are well known for destroying shows! Think back when the trouble started and it's when Scifi channel was bought by NBC. As far a JM, he is singing the song that BW and Cooper want to hear. He still wants his job! So please stop torturing your selfs and keep asking him about the ship, his hands are tied. He can't answer the way he use to!
                      sigpic

Comment

FINALLY got onto the thread!!!!!!

I have a little something for you...

Yup, my muse is BACK!

sueKay presents...

the much awaited...
                        IN BETWEEN THE THREADS - CHAPTER 15 - IN BETWEEN THE LINES 3

Spoiler:
                        Mark Carter comes to terms with his father's death, while Sam realises what she must do to carry out Jacob's final wishes...

Based DIRECTLY on Threads click HERE for chapter One.
                        sigpic

Comment

trupi your right about JM.It's about job security.I will no longer ask JM about Sam/Jack Ship.It's a waste a time.I think for the shippers who continue to watch SG-1 be prepared for more hard times.Do not be surprised to see more Sam/other and maybe Sam with another BoyFriend.I think our only hope may be an SG-1 Movie and the Series finale for Sam/Jack Ship.I have to say I always had alot of problems with Bridge as far as the Sam/Jack Ship.I really feel the problems now lie with Scifi/NBC more than Bridge.I think even with RDA no longer on the Show Bridge would have given some sort of Sam/Jack Ship this Year if it was there call.I mentioned this a couple of Weeks ago and I still would Love to see all Shippers boycott the first episode this January.IMO things will not change unless the ratings take a big hit.

Comment

Ses - I agree with you...the problems have only really started since Sony took over MGM and Sci Fi started taking more interest.

But it was still no excuse for JM's apallingly bad mannered response to Majorsal's question.
                            sigpic

Comment

Your right sueKay.If JM does not want to answer Ship questions he should not be on the Forum or there should be a sign saying no Sam/Jack Ship questions.I could be wrong but I doubt it was the Fans who asked to have JM on this Forum.TPTB have treated Shippers very badly.TPTB might as well get it over with and tell Shippers to stop watching the Show.A couple more Shipper questions and JM may say it.This is why I have no problems not watching this Show anymore.No Sam/Jack Ship boring episodes and no respect from TPTB.It's a tough call but I decided not to watch SG-1 anymore unless things change in a big way.It was a dark Day when SG-1 left Showtime.I never really though much about it at the time.

Comment

I only started watching a year and a half ago, and you know...I wish I'd never made the move from trek fandom to SG1 fandom...this time last year the show still had a bright future.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X