X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Eum... tricky question.
    At the beginning I think she would be pretty mad that he went this far.
    Made him pay a little, hey... payback is a b****!
    Afterwards she would be mad that she actually didn't remember it. It was one hot kiss!

Good luck on your exam!!!
    Wow what a question! I think it would depend on her mood at the time she found out. But lets remember she kissed Jack (in her imagination) and he doesn't know about her experiences on the Prometheus. I think he should be just as upset that she didn't discuss her hallucinations and if they really were true. Jack kissed her in a time line which wouldn't affect their working relationship and he even resign before doing it. Sam in the real world, ran off and did the happy dance with another guy because her mind told her Jack wasn't interested. Who should be more upset!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Wow what a question! I think it would depend on her mood at the time she found out. But lets remember she kissed Jack (in her imagination) and he doesn't know about her experiences on the Prometheus. I think he should be just as upset that she didn't discuss her hallucinations and if they really were true. Jack kissed her in a time line which wouldn't affect their working relationship and he even resign before doing it. Sam in the real world, ran off and did the happy dance with another guy because her mind told her Jack wasn't interested. Who should be more upset!
      She had her reasons. And in her mind it was Jack speaking. Her illusions were what she wanted to hear. Or thought she would hear. It doesn't mean Teal'c, Daniel, Jack and Jacob would have said that.

Hey I just read this sweet fic!
      Info:
      Title: Cameron Mitchell Is a Moron

Author: Andraste

Category: Missing Scene/Romance

Disclaimer: Not mine, but I promise to put them back when I’m done.

Spoilers: Off the Grid (S9)

Author’s Note: Actually, I don’t think Cam is a moron. However, his behavior in this ep was rather moronic, and I doubt anyone on SG-1 was overly impressed with him, least of all Sam. My frustrations and Sam’s kinda melded into this fic. And, as always, thanks to Ayiana for the beta.

Rated T for sexual references.

Comment

She had her reasons. And in her mind it was Jack speaking. Her illusions were what she wanted to hear. Or thought she would hear. It doesn't mean Teal'c, Daniel, Jack and Jacob would have said that.

Info:

Author’s Note: Actually, I don’t think Cam is a moron. However, his behavior in this ep was rather moronic, and I doubt anyone on SG-1 was overly impressed with him, least of all Sam. My frustrations and Sam’s kinda melded into this fic. And, as always, thanks to Ayiana for the beta.

Great fic! I like it!! Thanks for the rec

Comment

Info:

Thanks for the rec - I loved it!
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Here's what the set looked like for real!
            Where do you guys find those amazing behind the scenes pics????
            I wanna know...plse?

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
              I wanna know...plse?
              I think those come from the DVD's. It's in the bonus
              Of course that pic would come from the DVD of season 5.

Comment

Okay, I just posted this in the SaGC thread but I thought it had it's place here too.

A real good fic.
                I like how the author describes Sam's insecurities concerning her gender. And Jack's insecurities concerning the whole thing.
                Read to find out

It's Sam/Jack ship but not that much 'til now. And a WIP.

Info:

Title: Reflections

Author: SelDear

Fiction Rated: K+

Genre: Drama/Action/Adventure

Notes: This was a fic written for the zine ‘Revelations III’ that premiered back in May 2005. A year later, I’m finally allowed to post it. Since it was written in May 2005, this "post-Season Eight" SGC in no way resembles the SGC as portrayed in Season Nine (which only began showing in the US in July 2005. It is complete and will probably be posted at the rate of one chapter every couple of days.

This story contains references to and scenes of a romantic relationship between Sam and Jack, although the thrust of the story itself is drama/action-adventure as well as a character study. If you cannot stand any Sam/Jack relationship at all, then I would not advise reading this story.

Comment

I think those come from the DVD's. It's in the bonus
                  Of course that pic would come from the DVD of season 5.
                  I gotta buy those DVDs...all seasons fercryinoutloud....squeee!

moneymoneymoney...here moneymoney...*calls out for some*

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    as far as i know i think amanda actually did have something happen to her in that scene. i think she had a close call with some swallowing water or some such incident. RDA may have actually been really trying to help her out there and making sure she was ok or something.

they say the memory is the first to go ya know.

not sure of the exact details there but i'm sure someone else remembers, or i may be thinking of something else, who knows.

(i did see the behind the scenes thing on how they did that scene though, its on one of the dvds. very cool.)
                    That scene is explained in 'The Illustrated Companion' for seasons 5 and 6.
                    I've scanned the relevent parts from the book, and I'll post them under spoiler tags as they are rather large (just a warning for anyone on dial-up).

Descent...
                    Spoiler:

The next part will be in another post because of the size.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's the rest of the Descent explanation....

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info, Dipsofjazz. I had always gotten a private little chuckle out of the whole "scruff of the neck" thing and wondered if there were more to it than met the eye. That's so funny, cute, and sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          The technique is called "mirroring," and TPTB use it a lot. They have said that it indicates closeness between characters to have their mannerisms "mirror" each other. So, you see, they probably had The Ship in mind from the beginning.....although they deny it!!!
                          You see this a lot with Sam and Jack.

sigpic

Comment

Some more mirroring..

There's lots more...probably because they look so good together!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                              Thanks for the info, Dipsofjazz. I had always gotten a private little chuckle out of the whole "scruff of the neck" thing and wondered if there were more to it than met the eye. That's so funny, cute, and sweet.
                              Yes, it's great. I remember in an interview or something that Amanda said that RDA had to keep grabbing her so she wouldn't drown. LOL! Lucky woman getting grabbed by RDA!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                                I wanna know...plse?
                                At site called "Abydos", another SG site!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X