This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Tracy Jane - you know that gateworld crashed and was down for days from about 2 minutes after Threads finished airing the UK! The shippers overloaded the server!
    That's what I'm worried about, Sue! There are too many of us to cope. Do you think we could use another forum, like Gate Ship One as a back up, so if GW is slow, some people can go there. Like an overspill room, you know, at a party when there are too many people for the house, you spill into the garden?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Tracy Jane - you know that gateworld crashed and was down for days from about 2 minutes after Threads finished airing the UK! The shippers overloaded the server!
      yes shipers S&J is very big family , only what from that
      is a very difficulty watching 1. - 8. season, before i am a see 9. season
      (no Jack , no S&J ). I am a cry.

p.s. yes GW is very slow for my
      sigpic

Comment

Don't cry! There's still hope. Just because we don't see it onscreen, doesn't mean it's not happening! Big hugs and love!!!

Comment

Tracy Jane...we already have the well established...

SAM AND JACK SHIPPERS HOME FROM HOME!

All 71 pages of it
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Don't cry! There's still hope. Just because we don't see it onscreen, doesn't mean it's not happening! Big hugs and love!!!

thnx for support
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              Yeah just as much as we love to go into the anti thread and tell them to not talk about shippers in a derogatory fashion. It's that darn fairness thing. Our bad. Sorry if I seem a bit touchy but it's incredibly frustrating when you're just trying to be fair all around and enforce the rules equally and people say things like we love to come and slam people around. Perhaps you were joking, I did notice the smilie, but it still feels like a put down.
              I think that calls for a group hug.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                I think that calls for a group hug.
                I'm in! I love the hugs!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

Tracy Jane...we already have the well established...

SAM AND JACK SHIPPERS HOME FROM HOME!

All 71 pages of it
                  Thanks. I wasn't aware for that. Yet another forum I may have to sign up for. I am never going to lead a normal life ever again, am I?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                    thnx for support
                    It's what we're here for. Why we're called a shippy family. If we can't support each other, who will support us?

Comment

EACH OTHER!!!!

Tracy Jane - the forum's mine and please join We're VERY ship friendly!
                      sigpic

Comment

That was great fun! We were all on, and Caty and you were feeding us the infor about Threads. Then all of a sudden- boom! It was gone and they had to open a new thread and achive all the old posts. If I remember right if you didn't get on the thread early enough you couldn't even log in. Those were the days. Maybe we should celebrate the anniversary of "Threads" in February, that would be fun!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          That was great fun! We were all on, and Caty and you were feeding us the infor about Threads. Then all of a sudden- boom! It was gone and they had to open a new thread and achive all the old posts. If I remember right if you didn't get on the thread early enough you couldn't even log in. Those were the days. Maybe we should celebrate the anniversary of "Threads" in February, that would be fun!
                          Trupi, we can celebrate in February with ValenShip Day

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                            yes shipers S&J is very big family , only what from that
                            is a very difficulty watching 1. - 8. season, before i am a see 9. season
                            (no Jack , no S&J ). I am a cry.

p.s. yes GW is very slow for my
                            C'mere Don't cry. We may not see Jack, but we all know that they are together...at least, in my mind they are. If they're not, then we'll send the shipper penguins to sort out TPTB!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Trupi, we can celebrate in February with ValenShip Day
                              That's perfect!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm...don't know...sound's a bit like vala ship day to me...

hmm...what about...

...got nothin'
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X