This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    something really subtle in season 5 that i'd call shippy but most wouldn't is in beast of burden. in the briefing room when they are talking about chaka, jack says something like "i don't care" he looks at sam and she gives him a look and then he immediately looks back at hammond and daniel and says "i care".

it was very funny, but i also found it just a tad bit on the shippy side. just the way it was played i think.

what can i say? i'm a shipper and sometimes i project.
    Don't worry, Stargate Barbie. It's shippiness. Shippiness is neither here nor there, it's everywhere. If you immediately think it's ship, then it's ship.

Ok...that's either too much Dr. Seuss or too much Oma Desala. Or maybe the ship is affecting my brain.

Comment

S5 Ship
      Fail Safe
      What? you want proof?

^never noticed that before^

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah

^never noticed that before^
        I love this ep! There is definitely ship! I didn't notice that ^ the first few times I watched it, but when I did, I was like whoa, rewind! He's just laying there next to Sam. He had to purposefully put himself there. And she's looking at him. Then when she gets up she walks right over him. Cuteness!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          I love this ep! There is definitely ship! I didn't notice that ^ the first few times I watched it, but when I did, I was like whoa, rewind! He's just laying there next to Sam. He had to purposefully put himself there. And she's looking at him. Then when she gets up she walks right over him. Cuteness!
          wow someone needs to watch Fail Safe again...and that someoneis definitely me that cap looks so cute awwww I love subte yet not so subtle ship heehee

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Bump to the top!
            Jack and Sam forever!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
              proving ground: in sams lab when he is dripping the 'blood on her floor' is also a little shippy
              I love that part. And the way he says "Colonel O'Neill has been compromised?!?" at her when he gets up.
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Ok after reading every shippy moment on season 5, I thought maybe it is time I say what I find shippy of every season... I have never done that so here comes: (I will do Children of the gods, the enemy within, emancipation,broca divide,The Broca Divide, the first commandment today and the rest tomorrow or the day after)

Children of the gods
                *when they met:you can immediatly see the the interaction between them... You see there is chemistry with them. they do argue but in a nice way... You can see that they like eachother but they don't want to admit it. that is why they both act so tuff

*when they go for the first time through the gate: when they just step on the gate and jack says that he already likes sam... OK it is obvious but just in the way he says it to her... you see that he means it. And when they are just at the gate and she says everything about it... they way they look to eachother and then the way he pushes sam in the gate

* when they are on Abydos and when Ska'ara gives that drink to Jack and when he drinks it and sam laughs with it. and they way they interact on that moment

*when they are with the cartouche and sam says she will like him the way Jack looks at her... is so cute and adorable

The enemy within:
                *when sam is being 'kidnapped' by Kawalsky and the way sam interacts of her kidnapping... and then when the elevator opens and he looks at sam...

Emancipation:
                * just the hole episodes is full about it... I mean that is paradise for shippers, can't say wich part I like the most but when the man are sitting in the bush deciding to go in where sam is and they explain that a woman can choosse... Jack reaction is really nice

*when she wears the dress

The broca divide:
                *the kiss (is normal I think)

*when Jack starts fighting with Daniel

*and at the end the way they look at eachother (there is something in his eyse I really appreciate)

The First Commandment:
                *when she refuses to go back to earth, it is against reg but still Jack doesn't have a problem with her staying...shows that he really want her with it

*when she does the machine works to prevent he would not been killed

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  With the exitement of season 10 , particularly episode 200 coming soon , Here is another little prezzie for the shipper Family

Caty
                  Caty one of your best! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Carter are you ready?

Sir, are you sure?

You promised!

Come on Sam, don't be chicken!

Come here!

O'Neill, Carter, What's going on?

Oy!
                    sigpic

Comment

does anyone have/know of where i can get the ad that ran on monday stacks where bb said about things coming up, and it showed sam and jack kissing from 'grace'?

i've read others (on other threads) talking about new commercials, but no one mentioned one with bb saying this. i want to see/read it!

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        I've been asked about the Shipper Cookies, so I felt it was time to post them again for all the newbies.

So here they are! Please take all WARNINGS SERIOUSLY!!!!

SHIPPER COOKIES:

ME LOVE PURPLE, YELLOW, ROSY AND TURQUOISE COOKIES!!! HEY, ME LOVE ALL COOKIES!!!
                        GOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLE
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          Yes..and it says "Richard Dean Anderson "luvs" Amanda Tapping"!!! See how the love heart is positioned...works well!!

can anyone remember again when amanda signed this wedding photo?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            <snip>

Children of the gods
                            *when they met:you can immediatly see the the interaction between them... You see there is chemistry with them. they do argue but in a nice way... You can see that they like eachother but they don't want to admit it. that is why they both act so tuff

*when they go for the first time through the gate: when they just step on the gate and jack says that he already likes sam... OK it is obvious but just in the way he says it to her... you see that he means it. And when they are just at the gate and she says everything about it... they way they look to eachother and then the way he pushes sam in the gate

* when they are on Abydos and when Ska'ara gives that drink to Jack and when he drinks it and sam laughs with it. and they way they interact on that moment

*when they are with the cartouche and sam says she will like him the way Jack looks at her... is so cute and adorable

<snip>

Then there's always this moment. They're standing suspiciously close, don't you think?

- Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
                              We have a ship day?! Cool. I came to the right J/S thread then.

Did anyone else notice in 'Ripple Effect' that spoiler for s9's ripple effect
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam told Martouf that she was involved with someone? Perhaps she meant Jack. I just remebered this the other day.
                              i don't remember this. what was the exact dialog?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

can anyone remember again when amanda signed this wedding photo?

sally
                                That's my photo that ChopinGal brought me from GABIT last year. It had been pre-signed by Rick, but ChopinGal watched Amanda sign it!!! So.....it was signed last November!!!

By the way.....how could you all forget the shippy moments from The Warrior in S5?

He is SO messing with her here!

And see the look she shoots him when he walks ahead? Shippy!

And there was also a scene where she was shooting at a target and he was coaching her and patted her on the shoulder. I don't have piccies pulled of it, but we were just talking the other day about how shippy it was because you could see how proud he was of her!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X