Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck is wrong with GW? I have waited weeks, weeks I tell you [lots of RL] to get back on and thunk over RDA. And I can’t get into the thread at all!!!!!!

I’m as mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore!

SAVE INVASION! SIGN THE PETITION!
    http://new.petitiononline.com/33030/petition.html

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
      lol the problem there is that you cant take youre computer for a bath with you (i love reading in the bath) although i did once take the laptop in there and set ot up on top of the bin so i could read a long fanfic i was engrossed in. Thank god my family didnt catch me lol
      Could be a little dangerous! *cackle* I use a program called Primo that lets me 'print' to a PDF file. Then I can put the PDF on my Palm and read it there. Though I'm not a bath person and reading in the shower would definately screw up my Palm. *cackle* But it's great for lunch at the office or waiting at the doctor's office. Although these days, I usually have my Alphasmart with me and I'm writing instead of reading!

Comment

Can't remember if I have said this before but,

I just want to say a big thank you to all the Fan Fic writers out there. I don't know how you all do it, I couldn't write story if my life depended on it. I'm not too bad at writing about real stuff. Once in a while I'll write in a diary, usually when I'm on holiday. But thats it.

You FF writers are a smart bunch of pepole.
        Last edited by Terrah; 29 May 2006, 03:43 PM.

Comment

ok, i know i haven't been around in a while, but Why did i go into the sam/cam ship thread?!?! WHY?! Why why why why WHY!?!?! that's not going to happen, right?!! RIGHT?? because knowing TPTB right now, i would be surprised if they decided to pimp cam by making sam fall for him, and ruin sam more in the process; two birds with one stone!!

we are canon, right? i mean, there's no way around it. fishing, not exactly, grace, always, motorcycle, it all lines up right?!!

WHY did i go in there!!?! ...i need a shipper cookie. PMS, Rosy, subliminal, motion sickness, indigo, every color, and maybe some lime too. ok, so maybe i needed more than one. better now. hey, if we have an anti-Kinsey cookie, why not an anti-Cam one?

EDIT: oh, and i second Terrah. ff is good for the soul. and nice sig, hun. that thing in the spoiler, very nice!
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

The Sam/Cam shippers have rose-tinted spectacles with fisheye lenses attached...just ignore them!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

BTW - OT - How many people here have LiveJournals???
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                ok, i know i haven't been around in a while, but Why did i go into the sam/cam ship thread?!?! WHY?! Why why why why WHY!?!?! that's not going to happen, right?!! RIGHT?? because knowing TPTB right now, i would be surprised if they decided to pimp cam by making sam fall for him, and ruin sam more in the process; two birds with one stone!!

we are canon, right? i mean, there's no way around it. fishing, not exactly, grace, always, motorcycle, it all lines up right?!!

WHY did i go in there!!?! ...i need a shipper cookie. PMS, Rosy, subliminal, motion sickness, indigo, every color, and maybe some lime too. ok, so maybe i needed more than one. better now. hey, if we have an anti-Kinsey cookie, why not an anti-Cam one?

EDIT: oh, and i second Terrah. ff is good for the soul. and nice sig, hun. that thing in the spoiler, very nice!

*puts arm around* Come, sit. it's ok. We are the canon ship! do not worry. Here, this will help with the disturbingness of your adventure.

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  BTW - OT - How many people here have LiveJournals???
                  Not I!
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Could be a little dangerous! *cackle* I use a program called Primo that lets me 'print' to a PDF file. Then I can put the PDF on my Palm and read it there. Though I'm not a bath person and reading in the shower would definately screw up my Palm. *cackle* But it's great for lunch at the office or waiting at the doctor's office. Although these days, I usually have my Alphasmart with me and I'm writing instead of reading!

hmm i could use one of them, will have to wait till i come back from vancouver, unless i get one over there..... now theres an idea!!!!

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities

Ok, first thing... BREATHE!!!!!! Now, here ya go *shoves a plateful of various shipper cookies at PR*. Yes, indeed, we ARE canon AND DON'T ANYONE FORGET IT! Don't worry, we were PROMISED at the start that Sam/Cam ship WOULD NOT HAPPEN. Our ship's coming in, we just have to be very good and patient. (I know, it's killing me too!)
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                        Ok, first thing... BREATHE!!!!!! Now, here ya go *shoves a plateful of various shipper cookies at PR*. Yes, indeed, we ARE canon AND DON'T ANYONE FORGET IT! Don't worry, we were PROMISED at the start that Sam/Cam ship WOULD NOT HAPPEN. Our ship's coming in, we just have to be very good and patient. (I know, it's killing me too!)
                        we were promised from the start? really? didn't catch that memo <happy shipper dance!!>

but i don't WANNA be patient!! not with the stupid near kiss
                        Spoiler:
                        2.0, and with 3.0 standing WAY too close to sam in...most of s9. and that thing in CD and the "flirting" in av1.
                        how much do they WANT from me?! i could be patient if they stopped shooting our ship with their damn cannons!!! it VERY DIFFICULT to be patient as it sinks, even if we have been assured it'll make it into harbor! what if there's nothing left of it!

:considers: plastering entire office with pictures of the grace kiss. ya know, the LEAST they could have done was MENTION sam with jack(<--there's the crux of the problem) in s9, instead od trying to destroy what they already established!!
                        Last edited by ParadoxRealities; 29 May 2006, 01:16 PM.
                        sigpic
                        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

nice pics gwenhwyfar

sig by starlover1990

Comment

LMAOTF!!!!
                            i was just on the main page and saw the poll for the type of spin of that people want i was about to vote seeing the ship based choice before realising that it meant ship as in space ship and not sam/jack! smacks head!

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
                              LMAOTF!!!!
                              i was just on the main page and saw the poll for the type of spin of that people want i was about to vote seeing the ship based choice before realising that it meant ship as in space ship and not sam/jack! smacks head!
                              LOL! I had to do a double take too! It still gets me when I see it.

Ship based show huh? Would that make it Star Gatetrek?

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Happy Birthday UHSIR

Loved the tomorrow never comes video.

Comment

Working...
                                X