This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeymoon recap Part Two:

After enjoying a champagne reception with their friends, Sam and Jack departed for an intimate candlelight dinner. The resort's most elegant restaurant had set up a private table just for them on the verandah overlooking the ocean and the beautifully landscaped grounds.

The surrounding gardens glowed in the torchlight, and the lights of St. Thomas twinkled in the distance. Sam was so beautiful in her light blue silk halter dress, and Jack's dark eyes smoldered with passion every time he gazed at his new bride. Throughout the dinner, Sam caressed the back of Jack's hand with her thumb. She couldn't believe that this handsome, brave and honorable man was finally her husband!

After enjoying a small wedding cake just for two (Sam giggled when Jack raised his eyebrows and said, "cake!"), they slowly walked back to their honeymoon cottage with their arms tightly wrapped around each other's waists:

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      Shippy hugs everyone!

Here's a brief recap and a few pics of Sam and Jack's honeymoon on St. John:

Part One

Their wedding canopy:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/sugarshaker/009_9.jpg

Generals Hammond and Landry, Teal'c, Daniel, Cassie, Siler, Walter and a few close friends gathered together on a beautiful penninsula surrounded by deep turquoise waters for the sunset ceremony. Thor beamed down to wish the couple every happiness, and an ascended Janet and Jacob looked on with pride. A spirt of love and happiness permeated the air.

At each corner of the canopy, a cluster of white dendrobium orchids snuggled in a nest of palm branches that waved gently in the breeze:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y24.../th_012_12.jpg

(For some reason, I couldn't enlarge this without rotating it and distorting the image. They were beautiful though! )

Stay tuned for part two!
      Welcome Back, sugarshaker!!! OMG the wedding site is beautiful! I'm sooo happy that Jacob and Janet were able to observe the ceremony! Keep those pics coming.
      sigpic

Comment

Honeymoon recap, Part Three:

Sam and Jack spent the following days frolicking on the resorts seven beautiful beaches:

They swam in the warm turquoise waters and snorkled among the rocky shores. One day they watched a family of sea turtled grazing on the grass at the bottom of the ocean. Each afternoon, they'd snuggled in one of their favorite hammocks:

(Whoops, photobucket just crashed on me. Will try to post more later.)

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Honeymoon recap Part Two:

After enjoying a champagne reception with their friends, Sam and Jack departed for an intimate candlelight dinner. The resort's most elegant restaurant had set up a private table just for them on the verandah overlooking the ocean and the beautifully landscaped grounds.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/sugarshaker/024_24.jpg

The surrounding gardens glowed in the torchlight, and the lights of St. Thomas twinkled in the distance. Sam was so beautiful in her light blue silk halter dress, and Jack's dark eyes smoldered with passion every time he gazed at his new bride. Throughout the dinner, Sam caressed the back of Jack's hand with her thumb. She couldn't believe that this handsome, brave and honorable man was finally her husband!
          After enjoying a small wedding cake just for two (Sam giggled when Jack raised his eyebrows and said, "cake!"), they slowly walked back to their honeymoon cottage with their arms tightly wrapped around each other's waists:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/sugarshaker/055_55.jpg
          SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

hey all,
            i am more of a lurker here it has to be said mainly cause i get lost in all the posts but just reading through the last lot i had to comment on what i was thinking as i was reading it. Basically i was remembering the good ole days, (well not so good really) before i had discovered the internet, i used to watch episodes and i would sometimes go to bed and dream up the next bit, you know what happens after the credits/between those scenes etc, i used to hear a song and imagine shippy bits that would go perfectly with that song and try (unsuccessfully) to make a music vid on VCR (yep i tried it!). I would pause the tape on the kissy/shippy/ahhhhh bits and run it frame by frame, then rewind, play, rewind, play slowly, reverse slowly etc etc until the tape was worn out, all the while keeping this a secret, less my friends found out and pick on me and call me weird. Then i venture on to the net, and the whole world is at my finger tips shouting back at me I DO THAT TOO YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!

Thats what it is to be a shipper!!!!!

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
              hey all,
              i am more of a lurker here it has to be said mainly cause i get lost in all the posts but just reading through the last lot i had to comment on what i was thinking as i was reading it. Basically i was remembering the good ole days, (well not so good really) before i had discovered the internet, i used to watch episodes and i would sometimes go to bed and dream up the next bit, you know what happens after the credits/between those scenes etc, i used to hear a song and imagine shippy bits that would go perfectly with that song and try (unsuccessfully) to make a music vid on VCR (yep i tried it!). I would pause the tape on the kissy/shippy/ahhhhh bits and run it frame by frame, then rewind, play, rewind, play slowly, reverse slowly etc etc until the tape was worn out, all the while keeping this a secret, less my friends found out and pick on me and call me weird. Then i venture on to the net, and the whole world is at my finger tips shouting back at me I DO THAT TOO YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!

Exactly! We shippers are obsessed! I will admit that I watched that Grace kiss in slow motion last night. There's no shame in that! Post here more often!

Comment

Welcome Bex Calo, so your one of the guest we see at the bottom of the page.LOL

You just reminded me of when I used to tape Star Trek TNG, pause it and try to take a photo, you had to get the angle just right so there was no reflection.
                You are not alone.

These days you just captuer from DVD.

Comment

hey all,

darn right!! you're just missing one part: cookies!!! and welcome to the GW shipper family!
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Honeymoon coverage, Part Four:

OK, here's their favorite hammock:

A passerby (sugarshaker!) found Sam snuggled in Jack's arms with her eyes closed and a sweet smile on her face.

Each evening, they'd have a romantic dinner, dance to the soft beat of steel drums, and explore their beautiful surroundings:

At the end of the week, they were sad to say goodbye to their island paradise but were excited to return to Colorado Springs and start their new lives as husband and wife.

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

At the end of the week, they were sad to say goodbye to their island paradise but were excited to return to Colorado Springs and start their new lives as husband and wife.

AWWW! Your photostory is definatly worth some green!

Comment

Hi fellow shippers
                        I am here to do some shame less self promoting.
                        I have a new-ish S/J story out on fanfiction that I were hoping you guys could check out and review. btw as much as I love praise I also welcome constructive critism, so please take a look and see what you think.

It can be found at
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2929523/1/

Comment

Originally posted by sarah_uk
                          AWWW! Your photostory is definatly worth some green!
                          I'm glad you guys liked it! You know, Sam had quite an appetite on that trip. Maybe she's eating for two now?

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Wow, sugarshaker! Those pics are gorgeous!

I was watching the end of Grace and thought of something. I don't even know if it makes any sense, but here it goes. Right after Jack leaves the infirmary, Sam hears Grace singing again. I never really questioned it. I was like, oh she sings again. Cute kid! But then I thought, it's another sign that Grace is their kid, or a symbol of their future together. A reminder to Sam Jack's the one! Of course Sam probably didn't see it that way, with the concussion and all. And look what we got!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              Wow, sugarshaker! Those pics are gorgeous!

I was watching the end of Grace and thought of something. I don't even know if it makes any sense, but here it goes. Right after Jack leaves the infirmary, Sam hears Grace singing again. I never really questioned it. I was like, oh she sings again. Cute kid! But then I thought, it's another sign that Grace is their kid, or a symbol of their future together. A reminder to Sam Jack's the one! Of course Sam probably didn't see it that way, with the concussion and all. And look what we got!
                              I don't know who Grace was intended to be, but if she was supposed to be the child Sam subconsciously pictured herself as having, then it's pretty telling that she looked as though she got a healthy dose of Jack's DNA.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

hey all,

WELCOME Bex Calo!!!! Visit, post, play, squee!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X