X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrah
    And it's a GOOD SHIP
    well then lets name it lollipop!!!! (sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      LOL! I imediately thought the same hing when I read that!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
        This is really good. Great song. You've got some terrific scenes placed in really great spots. This is a great video!

Comment

I have been together with my hubby for years and we have the same age gap, 15 years. Makes no difference. Sam was about 30 when she met Jack and he was around 45. So no problems there.
          My husband and I have a 17 year gap. If two people are right for each other, then it doesn't matter what their ages are. Besides, what are Sam's and Jack's ages? Just because RDA and AT are 15-ish years apart doesn't mean Jack and Sam are.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
            My husband and I have a 17 year gap. If two people are right for each other, then it doesn't matter what their ages are. Besides, what are Sam's and Jack's ages? Just because RDA and AT are 15-ish years apart doesn't mean Jack and Sam are.
            The canon dates of birth provided are 20th October 1952 for Jack and 29th December 1968 for Sam. I believe both characters are slightly younger than the actors playing them.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
              I know that, just used their real dates as a point of reference (at the time I didn't know Sam and Jacks DOB) to get my point across to this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                The canon dates of birth provided are 20th October 1952 for Jack and 29th December 1968 for Sam. I believe both characters are slightly younger than the actors playing them.
                these are "canon" based on freeze frame documents and such though. doesn't necessarily mean that TPTB intended for this to be canon. often, they don't take into account that we're quite diligent when it comes to getting info about our fave characters. i'll usually take spoken words or just plain old logical reasoning as canon over freeze frame written stuff unless i'm guaranteed by a PTB that something else is true.

but thats just me. i think unless we're told plain and simple what it is, then its sort of open to interpretation. but either way i'm not too bothered.

again, this is all just my opinion and how i see things. lousy contradicting information!

Comment

Did anyone like my Vid? or was it terrible, I can take it.

Four To The Floor.
                  Hey, this is a cool video! It's a great song and I like how you put in the whole team aspect. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Probably because it was the first real pairing, therefore we didn't need any silly name for it....and still don't. It's THE ship!
                    The Ship!!! I like the sound of that!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I know that, just used their real dates as a point of reference (at the time I didn't know Sam and Jacks DOB) to get my point across to this comment.
                      Well, about that comment. I'm 15 years younger than Sam and he ain't no gramps to me! As for their birthdays, I don't know. I mean Orlin gave her an emerald...May's birthstone. TPTB need to get that stuff straight!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                        They'd have had to be really, really careful not to let it turn too soap-operay in that case.
                        Yeah, you're right, it would have been that. I'm glad it didn't take that route.

Comment

I had quoted your post because I was trying to support your point which was a reply to that comment. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

Comment

Another video for you all... This one is a joint effort between Ginalynn71 and me. It contains scenes though season 8.

http://uhsirsg1a4.tripod.com/

Song: If Tomorrow Never Comes
                            Sung by: Garth Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              nell.....you are too funny!
                              and it's hypnotic.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X