• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrah
    Bump

C'mon you 2 guests delurk Ah Ha jafacakes to the rescue, I can see you'
    Oh I think i've scared a guest away. Oops
    What is this image from? I've never seen it before.

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
      upon sally's request:

yay sally!! (or yay me!! ?)
      thats so cool. ummmmm can i have one????? pretty please???? pretty please with sugar on top??????

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        yours is great!

much nicer than mine, even though i was 'trying' to go in your hearts and flowers way too... what happened?

sally
        I am proud to announce that Elleriaa is 77079th in the world's gambling industry, and first in the region's.

It's all that wagering on when Sam and Jack are going to get together.

My personal wager? That they are already married.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
          I am proud to announce that Elleriaa is 77079th in the world's gambling industry, and first in the region's.

It's all that wagering on when Sam and Jack are going to get together.

My personal wager? That they are already married.
          Ozomi is 67,798th in the Gambeling industry. And grew by 1 Million overnight...

I too wager that they are already married. That's why
          Spoiler:
          Sam has stopped thinking about dating and stuff this season.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            thanks guys

Now on a happier note...I GOT NOMINATED AT THE SGFAs!!!!
            congrats suekay

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
              http://search.quizilla.com/search/?s...earchLevel=adv

click here, i found a few Sam & Jack shippy quizzes! Woo Hoo!
              Fun quizzes. But they did lead me to a question.

Spoiler:
              On one of them they asked: In Fic, the key word would have to be: Angst
              Smut
              Fluff
              Torture
              Gen
              Smarm

What is the difference between Smarm and Fluff?

In a spoiler box in case people don't want their quizzes spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Shipper Day is July 28th.

Hey *waves*

WOW, thats come round fast, or is it just me

i also think i will be asking for the day of work, not that i'm obssesed with the wonderfull world that is ship or anything

xXx

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Honey, they're always interested in ratings.....especially now, as they're preparing to produce a feature film. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of RDA, regardless of what it costs them.....because they'll need his draw to get people into the movie theatres!!!!!

S9 was what it was.....an experiment. In our minds, it failed miserably. But if we get the proper respect for the characters we've grown to love, maybe then we can learn to accept the new characters too. Remember, in S9, the boys at Bridge only maintained (more or less) their ratings. I think they actually lost a little audience share. But with RDA back on both shows, they should grow their ratings on each.....and build up to the feature film!!! And remember, the spoilers never tell you all you need to know! I bet Sam and Jack will be together in the same galaxy enough to satisfy us.....regardless of which galaxy that turns out to be.

Gals, the Sam/Jack relationship is one of the constants of the show, one of its key themes, and we're one of the strongest, most loyal fan groups. The show will never go heavy romance, but we will get a happy ending for these two characters. All the indicators are in place! Can't you see how everything that's been announced recently points to that? I mean, come on.....RDA doing a con?????

So try to put the past behind you, and stop seeing the glass as half empty. Really.....it's half full. Wait.....it's about to overflow!!!!!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. So come on, get happy! Tra-la-la!!!
                  Totally agree perhaps the RDA/Amanda Convention is the HONEYMOON TOUR.

Comment

I herd this on gabit, do they no when next year.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                      What is this image from? I've never seen it before.
                      That is a new image from an up and coming S10 episode, Daniel catches Sam and Jack Umm fooling around, but he needs proof (they have been keeping the ship quiet for the past year) to win the SGC bet.

Oh wait, I'm awake now, that pic is a behind the scenes capture, I think it's from Red Sky, when they got a bumpy ride through the wormhole, that was done by the stunt doubles, RDA & AT had to take their positions for the close up shots.

I prefer my dream version.

LOL kirsti, I just noticed your sig pic.
                      Oh and Welcome to the Ship Family.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                        That is a new image from an up and coming S10 episode, Daniel catches Sam and Jack Umm fooling around, but he needs proof (they have been keeping the ship quiet for the past year) to win the SGC bet.
                        *sigh* If only.

Oh wait, I'm awake now, that pic is a behind the scenes capture, I think it's from Red Sky, when they got a bumpy ride through the wormhole, that was done by the stunt doubles, RDA & AT had to take their positions for the close up shots.
                        Thanks!
                        I prefer my dream version.

LOL kirsti, I just noticed your sig pic.
                        Oh and Welcome to the Ship Family.
                        Me too!

And I also say WELCOME!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Cake & Fishing

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comment

You're a devoted Sam/Jack Shipper for life. You know that they belong together, and that they'll find a way to make it happen.

Take this quiz!

Well, Duh!

Comment

AU!Sam

Take this quiz!

LOL!

Depressed & Repressed

Take this quiz!

*grumble*

all because I like angsty fics

You're a devoted Sam/Jack Shipper for life. You know that they belong together, and that they'll find a way to make it happen.

Take this quiz!

yay!

You are Very Stargate Smart. You know every little detail about the show. You've probably seen every episode more than once, and I'll bet you've even got them all on tape or DVD!

Take this quiz!

and yay!
                              Last edited by sueKay; 16 May 2006, 02:31 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

there was no pic, but i'm early season 4 hair in the hair quiz. yay.

Comment

Working...
                                X