This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and now

Speculation flashbacks for episode 200 season 10 !!!

Spoiler:
    As for the flashbacks , I was thinking that we could have a flashback just after the fishing scene after Daniel and Teal'c left ..a little chat ..sam and Jack saying how great it was to fish together but they have to say good night but Jack sleeps on the coach as Sam is still under his command ..

Then we move to Avalon when we hear that Sam is now working in area 51 for professional reasons but they were also personnal reasons behind it ..Cassie first but also Jack and that they started dating because she was not in his command ..I think we could see Sam bring her bike to Jack's house so that he deals with it ( ref : Jack's quote in Avalon ..the motorbike , trying to find some continuity there ) ) and she 'll get a new one ..a bigger one so that they can ride together .

Then a flasback where we see Sam and Jack together at Washington ( Towards the end of season 9) .She meets him after work one day ..they go and have Dinner .., dance together ..ect .... something really romantic there ...and he proposes .. We see Jack opening a little red velvety box with the same ring as we saw in " point of view" ....( Again continuity ..same ring)

Now they were engaged when Sam got kidnapped by the ori but nobody knew ..She was not wearing the ring at work anyway for safety reasons ..didn't want to lose it or break it with technical apparatus ... and Jack will not lose his bride to be ....After the rescue and the scene at the infirmary ....they kiss like I said before and Sam says " let's get married " Jack replies " and get the hell out of here "
    hehehehehehehe

Caty
    Last edited by Catysg1; 06 November 2005, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      and now

Spoiler:
      As for the flashbacks , I was thinking that we could have a flashback just after the fishing scene after Daniel and Teal'c left ..a little chat ..sam and Jack saying how great it was to fish together but they have to say good night but Jack sleeps on the coach as Sam is still under his command ..

Then we move to Avalon when we hear that Sam is now working in area 51 for professional reasons but they were also personnal reasons behind it ..Cassie first but also Jack and that they started dating because she was not in his command ..I think we could see Sam bring her bike to Jack's house so that he deals with it ( ref : Jack's quote in Avalon ..the motorbike , trying to find some continuity there ) ) and she 'll get a new one ..a bigger one so that they can ride together .

Then a flasback where we see Sam and Jack together at Washington ( Towards the end of season 9) .She meets him after work one day ..they go and have Dinner .., dance together ..ect .... something really romantic there ...and he proposes .. We see Jack opening a little red velvety box with the same ring as we saw in " point of view" ....( Again continuity ..same ring)

Now they were engaged when Sam got kidnapped by the ori but nobody knew ..She was not wearing the ring at work anyway for safety reasons ..didn't want to lose it or break it with technical apparatus ... and Jack will not lose his bride to be ....After the rescue and the scene at the infirmary ....they kiss like I said before and Sam says " let's get married " Jack replies " and get the hell out of here "
      hehehehehehehe

Caty

LOVE your ideas, caty!!

*sighs*

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL4JACK, Queen Eleta , Sally

Now

Which month will Episode 200 be when it airs in the US in 2006 ?!!!

May be close to Christmas .!!!! could be our christmas present 2006 I know that Stargate TPTB doesn't follow the trend for Christmas episodes like x-files and JAG did but you never know !!!! ..they may get inspired all of a sudden !!!

About the flasback in the restaurant !!!! Speculation 200 th episode .

Spoiler:
        It could even be Christmas time in the flasback of the restaurant where Jack proposes ..and we could enjoy a Christmas song for the dancing ..
        Now which one will it be ?? !!! White Christmas !!!! and it will be snowing outside

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          and now

Spoiler:

hehehehehehehe

Caty
          (((((Hi Shippers)))))
          I am celebrating my 1000 Post with a romantic Shippy ***SIGH AND SQUEE*** over Caty's fantasy for Season 10 with
          Our Sam and Jack!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats Nell on your 1000 posts Can't give you any greens apparently !!

Caty

Comment

Congrats on 1000 nell!!!

Ohhh, what a wonderful shippy Christmas present that would be!!! I'm already getting in the mood for Christmas shippy fic.
              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                Congrats on 1000 nell!!!

Ohhh, what a wonderful shippy Christmas present that would be!!! I'm already getting in the mood for Christmas shippy fic.
                Yay! Christmas shippy fic!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  I've just found one sweet and funny fic (post-Threads and post-beginning of Season 9)

1st part : Always 1 -A to Z

2nd part : Always-Coffee and Conversation

3rd part : Always - Turning the Tables
                  Sam and Jack make lists...
                  These are terrific, romantic, funny and sexy!!!! Another idea for Season 10!!
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL4JACK: Jack, Nell made it to 1000 post!!!!!!
                    JACK: C'mere Nell....

LOL4JACK: Taking out Nell of view inserting self... Squeeeeee....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/PDVD_395.jpg
                      LOL4JACK: Jack, Nell made it to 1000 post!!!!!!
                      JACK: C'mere Nell....

LOL4JACK: Taking out Nell of view inserting self... Squeeeeee....
                      LOL4JACK, Step.Away.From.Jack!!!! This is my HUG!!! I'm sharing with Sam!!! There back on topic!! Hee, hee!!
                      sigpic

Comment

You guys all popped over to the "Sam's A Great Character" thread to read the wonderfully shippy comments Amanda made in her recent interview about Jack taking Sam fishing and finally getting her: "hook, line and sinker", right?? The lovely 1speed transcribed the bulk of the interview (sweet generous soul that she is!), and I'm amazed not to see everyone here sharing the great big group "squeee" over it already!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          You guys all popped over to the "Sam's A Great Character" thread to read the wonderfully shippy comments Amanda made in her recent interview about Jack taking Sam fishing and finally getting her: "hook, line and sinker", right?? The lovely 1speed transcribed the bulk of the interview (sweet generous soul that she is!), and I'm amazed not to see everyone here sharing the great big group "squeee" over it already!
                          Thanks, minigeek! Finally, confirmation that our Sam and Jack fish!!! I live in the D.C. area so when Sam visits Jack at the Pentagon, I know there are lots of places for them to fish!!! Fishing is one of those activities that can be done almost**cough**anywhere!!! I'm so glad that they are, ahem, fishing together. Hook, line, and sinker, huh??? **SQUEE**
                          sigpic

Comment

Nell I made a thousand post also! You lives outside DC! Neighbors with Amanda King? Should come out with Carolina, Julie and myself for the Cherry Blossam parade and meet up!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Nell I made a thousand post also! You lives outside DC! Neighbors with Amanda King? Should come out with Carolina, Julie and myself for the Cherry Blossam parade and meet up!
                              trupi, CONGRATS ON 1000 POSTS!!!!
                              The Cherry Blossom Festival is beautiful. Let me know when you're coming to town!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                trupi, CONGRATS ON 1000 POSTS!!!!
                                The Cherry Blossom Festival is beautiful. Let me know when you're coming to town!!!
                                My hubbie and I, before kids use to spend lots of time in DC. Wanted to move to the area but~~~well that's the way of the world. Hey-what part of DC would Sam and Jack hang out in? ( and everyone don't say Arlington because that's where they would work, not play!) I say in Georgetown by the canel or by the cherry tree esplanade by the river basin. Good place for long walks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X