Spoiler:
      then there would have been a major c'mere moment and hopeful BHK hehehe

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
        Yeah! Because, still season 8
        Spoiler:
        she was ready, she knew it was now or never. She was having doubts about her marriage and she wanted to talk to Jack because he was the only who could 'help' her. Even in Affinity, when she showed the ring to Jack, she wanted him to talk her out of it, because he was the only one. Like Jack wouldn't have done a thing to harm her carrier, Sam didn't want to harm his.
        She waited until the next minute or so, for him to make a move, but deep down she knew he wouldn't do it 'cos imo he didn't want her to have any regrets.
        And in Threads she finally understood that she has to be the one to take the first step 'cos he already tried (I'm thinking of the three times he invited her to the cabin) and she rejected him.

And of course, Jacob was the one who saved the ship...

Why is it always at this hour of the night that I write long post...
        Spoiler:
        exactly! When Jack closed that engagement ring box I almost died the emotions behind that simple act whoa! Gosh we need some serious Sam/Jack in Season 10 otherwise I may die!

what time is it there?

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

blueiris- Rick being back is, of course, big and wonderful news. I can understand why TV and News reporters would focus mainly on that particular bit......I was just saying I like 'em all

and yeah.......even BIGGER of an event for us shippers!!!!

sueKay- WONDERFUL drawing!!!!! You have an amazing talent! I'm with scifi girl......stick figures are my personal speacialty. LOL!

Cute az can be- AARGGG!!! You just brought up my ONE complaint with "Threads". That conversation should have continued. Oh, to know what would have been said.........*sigh*....

Happy Posting
          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
            Spoiler:
            exactly! When Jack closed that engagement ring box I almost died the emotions behind that simple act whoa! Gosh we need some serious Sam/Jack in Season 10 otherwise I may die!

what time is it there?

-JJ
            Spoiler:
            She actually flinched when he shut that evil box. Poor Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
              sueKay- WONDERFUL drawing!!!!! You have an amazing talent! I'm with scifi girl......stick figures are my personal speacialty. LOL!
              Happy Posting
              Even my stick figures look bad, LOL!! I'm better at the written word than visual stuff.

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                Spoiler:
                then there would have been a major c'mere moment and hopeful BHK hehehe

-JJ
                Spoiler:
                that would be brilliant. now i would have liked that episode to go like that

another great sketch suekay roll on season 10

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Because she knew he wasn't going to stop her, and she tried to reason herself that she needed a normal life outside the SGC.

@cute_az_can_be: it's past midnight there, I'm in France.

Comment

[B][COLOR="Blue"]

Happy Posting
                    yup i cant draw, i have zero artistic talent. my sister got all of that. she's amazing at art. ah well never mind i have good taste hence the love of jack/sam and stargate. lol.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Thanks guys

I gave up art for two years (my art teacher sickened me of it) and that's the first sketch I've done since

Here's one I did earlier

click here for a bigger version - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...y/e8840e4e.jpg
                      Another great sketch!
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        that's right poor Jack, I'd flinch too if I showed the man that I love a ring some other man gave me Jack "And yet you haven't said no."...yikes

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                          Even my stick figures look bad, LOL!! I'm better at the written word than visual stuff.
                          Me too! I was hopeless at art at school. I do like photography though and I'm ok at that.Some people regard that as an art form.
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

blueiris- Rick being back is, of course, big and wonderful news. I can understand why TV and News reporters would focus mainly on that particular bit......I was just saying I like 'em all

and yeah.......even BIGGER of an event for us shippers!!!!

Cute az can be- AARGGG!!! You just brought up my ONE complaint with "Threads". That conversation should have continued. Oh, to know what would have been said.........*sigh*....

Happy Posting
                            Spoiler:
                            no kidding but the whole Jacob dying was a little more important and kudos to Kerry for saying something about S/J and the "always" scene gets me everytime

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                              Spoiler:
                              that would be brilliant. now i would have liked that episode to go like that

another great sketch suekay roll on season 10
                              I almost always die when Jack says "c'mere"

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                                Spoiler:
                                Because she knew he wasn't going to stop her, and she tried to reason herself that she needed a normal life outside the SGC.

@cute_az_can_be: it's past midnight there, I'm in France.
                                "Ah!" (just like Jack's ah lol) wow that's late it's only 4:30pm I can understand why one would consider it late/early lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X