Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg omg i cant believe it that jack is bk im sooooooo excited and in the episodes there just has to be shipper action!!!!! there just HAS TO BE

jack and sam 4ever (jack OMG ur bk kisskiss) hehe
    the best formular
    (+)x(+)=
    proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

I was just wondering, do you think the reason TPTB are sending RDA to Atlantis is because they are winding down sg1 and want to open up a story line for RDA to do reacurring role in Atlantis.
      Just a thought.
      Oh and it will get the S/J shippers to watch Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        I commend you on your outlook Trupi.I will try to be positive.It is very tough being an SG-1 Fan who does not watch Atlantis to now have to watch RDA on Atlantis.I now have to hope RDA and AT are together in Atlantis and I have to hope the McKay character does not ruin the episodes for me.It's bad enough Sam/Jack were always interuppted on SG-1.The last thing I want is for that troll McKay starting trouble.I also commend RDA if he wants to go to Atlantis to support AT.AT should not have been pushed over to Atlantis.I do think TPTB and the Actors should give some sort of explanation as to why RDA is doing 3 Atlantis and 2 SG-1 episodes.There is a lot of unanswered questions and that makes Fans uneasy.I'm not expecting TPTB to give away all the information but after the Fans expected RDA in 5 SG-1 episodes TPTB should give us an explanation.
        I think McKay is funny in his whiney sort of way. As far as McKay and Sam & Jack Ship, I recall in Season 8 Moebius
        Spoiler:
        The stark contrast between McKay's chauvanistic behavior and AT Jack's flirty behavior towards Alternate Time(AT)Geeky Sam. Remember how McKay patted her on the tush?? Puh-leese!! Real Time Sam would have laid him flat!! Then in the puddle jumper AT Jack's flirty but respectful scene with AT Sam. When she said she was "interested in Daniel," Jack backed off. He was clearly disappointed! So, in this case, McKay served his purpose in demonstrating the difference between Jack and himself. Now who would Sam be attracted to? Ah, yummy Jack!!

Now in so far as SGA 10, I, too, do not want McKay interrupting Sam's and Jack's opportunities!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm curious how many Shippers are watching all the Season 10 episodes or just the 2 with RDA?
          I love Stargate but I just hate the characters of Vala and Mitchell (although I liked both actors in Farscape). I fogot to mention I hate loathe and abhor the Ori - what a bore. Season 9 just about did me in and while Stargate may be on my TV I can't say I'll be watching with rapt attention. If RDA is on I will have my eyes on the tube!! Will I care like I did before? Don't think so. TIIC have screwed the pooch and there may be no going back.
          Last edited by Zoser; 29 April 2006, 08:35 AM.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

nell
            Now in so far as SGA 10, I, too, do not want McKay interrupting Sam's and Jack's opportunities!
            Oh c'mon wouldn't you want to see Makays sad face when he catches Sam & Jacks BHK on the Balcany overlooking a beautiful sunset? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
              I was just wondering, do you think the reason TPTB are sending RDA to Atlantis is because they are winding down sg1 and want to open up a story line for RDA to do reacurring role in Atlantis.
              Just a thought.
              Oh and it will get the S/J shippers to watch Atlantis.
              Well, as far as the winding down of SG-1, there was a recent article with Brad Wright in which he spoke about the lifespan of a series in general. Specifically, SG-1 is nearing it's end for a variety of reasons. As I recollect one important reason is MONEY. Apparently and according to Wright as the actors' contracts come up for renewal, they want more money. His gist was that pretty soon the actors' salaries would cost more than the budget. SG-1 is not like Friends on prime time that could support the astronomical salaries of the stars. Then again, they did not have the super special effects, costuming and such. But, then there's the attrition of actors because they have bigger and better opportunities. Some voids left by characters can be compensated for and others like RDA's cannot IMHO.

Regarding why RDA on SGA? Well, yeah, I agree about the part that RDA's presence might help jump start some attention/interest/longevity into SGA. Actually, I prefer RDA to be on SG-1 but as I've said before......at this point I'll follow RDA and AT wherever they go!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                Oh c'mon wouldn't you want to see Makays sad face when he catches Sam & Jacks BHK on the Balcany overlooking a beautiful sunset? LOL
                Yeah, hee hee, I'd like to see that!!!
                sigpic

Comment

AT should not have been pushed over to Atlantis.
                  - You really don't wanna get me started on that topic, I can rant for PAGES!

Anyways, I do think it would be funny for McKay to catch Sam and Jack holding hands or kissing or something (strictly off duty of course!) or maybe even Jack accidentally ending a sentence with "..., honey" or Sam end a sentence with "..., Jack" and seeing McKay's reaction to that. But, please TPTB, no "babe" or "baby". I was shocked that Sam didn't kick Pete's @$$ all the way to Reno for that! I would've thought that Sam would have been similar to Scully in that respect - "Baby me and you'll be peeing through a catheter!"

I apologise if I sounded grouchy this morning. I was in a bad mood about the whole Atlantis thing and the 'yes/no/maybe' situation.
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

i think that would be a really gd story line by have to different shipper storylines going on at the same time (wier and sheppard)+(jack and sam)= exilent telly hehe !!!! also it will be bittersweet because jack and sam can finally get together where john and elizabeth cant. i think that would such a gd story line

+=
                    the best formular
                    (+)x(+)=

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                      You guys are so lucky that you've been able to see season 9 episodes already as we here in Australia are still waiting. I too love Amanda/Sam's smile and I find it really makes my day when I see her smile. I am concerned how the dynamics of the show might change now that RDA/Jack is no longer an intergral part of the show. I hope it doesn't lose it's humour and light heartedness and I hope they continue to incorporate the mythologies of earths past into it. I am willing to give the newbies a go though!
                      No, no one who saw Season 9 was lucky, quite the contrary. I was lucky after seeing it I didn't poke my eyes out.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        No, no one who saw Season 9 was lucky, quite the contrary. I was lucky after seeing it I didn't poke my eyes out.
                        Lol! That's precisely why I didn't watch most of it. It would've left me in a very bad mood for months!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                          Lol! That's precisely why I didn't watch most of it. It would've left me in a very bad mood for months!
                          i must adimt i havnt seen any of the episodes but i did keep an eye on it by readding about them and i was quite disapointed by wot i read

i love farscape and i think their gd on that but not on stargate they just dont fit
                          the best formular
                          (+)x(+)=

Comment

Oh yeah, no question. I never watched Farscape so I don't know much about the actors but BB was fab in that episode of CSI:Miami where he played the wannabe fireman. I don't mind Claudia either but both of them on another show, not this one. I just don't like their characters or should that be the way they've been written on Stargate. I wouldn't have been totally opposed to them bringing back old characters like Barrett, Ishtar, Paul Davis, heck even Hailey and Satterfield but to replace 2 of the main cast simultaneously with completely new characters and then add a 3rd when there was no need for one seems like too much too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by true_romance
                              i think that would be a really gd story line by have to different shipper storylines going on at the same time (wier and sheppard)+(jack and sam)= exilent telly hehe !!!! also it will be bittersweet because jack and sam can finally get together where john and elizabeth cant. i think that would such a gd story line

+=
                              That'll do for me!
                              Add in a little bit of Jack/Liz (but just some glances, smiles) to make John and Sam jealous and it's perfect!

About season 9, I was really vindictive when I first saw them but I had to take back my judgement when I saw them on TV here. Though there's still something/one I can't stand, the rest is good. Definitely not anything like the other seasons, but still interesting to watch IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                                That'll do for me!
                                Add in a little bit of Jack/Liz (but just some glances, smiles) to make John and Sam jealous and it's perfect!
                                hell yeh that would so cool
                                the best formular
                                (+)x(+)=

Comment

Working...
                                X