This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    With all the Newbies, I thought that it might be nice to post the official list of

SHIPPER COOKIES!!

There are:

BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
    (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
    P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
    Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

and the new:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE – this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at regular intervals.

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.
    WOW it's great to have the list again esp the JACK cookie which i think a lot of people have been eating because all i can do is squueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    it's great all of the oldies and the newbies are all coming here again as this is the only place to truely celebrate jack and sam.
    i'm loving the catching up and it feels like the 1st time i came here and everyone was upbeat and nothing could get them down.
    All i can say is roll on shipper day and a big THANK-YOU to all my shipper family.....

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Hey all

I bought season eight today...here's hoping I didn't waste my money!

PTB - I'm not buying s9...but if you make the most of the MAN (and I'm sure Sam will ), then I might buy s10
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Hey all

I bought season eight today...here's hoping I didn't waste my money!

PTB - I'm not buying s9...but if you make the most of the MAN (and I'm sure Sam will ), then I might buy s10
        I have decided that I will buy season 8 now, as well. But I have a question. Is there any way to tell from the packaging that it has the longer version of Threads? I looked at the boxsets but I don't see anything and the store employee had no idea what I was talking about.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...n/51485e4e.jpg
          Jack: Care for a Demo
          WoooooHoooooo!!!!! Sam is so lucky!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            I have decided that I will buy season 8 now, as well. But I have a question. Is there any way to tell from the packaging that it has the longer version of Threads? I looked at the boxsets but I don't see anything and the store employee had no idea what I was talking about.
            That's why i've not bought it yet cos i'm not shelling out the cash for a boxset only to find it's got the freaking short version on it plus the people in the shop's alway's look at you as if you nut's when you ask them about it

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
              That's why i've not bought it yet cos i'm not shelling out the cash for a boxset only to find it's got the freaking short version on it plus the people in the shop's alway's look at you as if you nut's when you ask them about it
              I'm guessing that if the longer version is included, then it would be specified somewhere on the box.

As for shop people looking at me like I'm a nut.....well.....I ain't located in a nutshell for nuttin'.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                LOL... L4J Run's to get her Jack Clone and brings one for Oma too... that will definitely knock out Sally

Nite all!!!!

PS: For all newbies... you can get your clone here

EDIT: She's getting closer
                Thanks, LOL4JACK!! I'm ordering one for everyday of the week! Now I won't have to beg Sam to share the Real Jack!!! Can't blame her!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  I'm guessing that if the longer version is included, then it would be specified somewhere on the box.

As for shop people looking at me like I'm a nut.....well.....I ain't located in a nutshell for nuttin'.
                  LMAO I suppose it would be on the box somewhere but on the 1's i've picked up i havent seen anything Might try forrbidan planet next time i'm looking cos at least the staff in there know what they're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    With all the Newbies, I thought that it might be nice to post the official list of

SHIPPER COOKIES!!

There are:

~~snipped for space~~~

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.
                    The shipper cookies are out!!!!! Thanks Ship Nana!!!!

Am I the only chocoholic who loves m&ms but hates m&ms in her cookies? Love cookies, love m&ms, but not together.

A big assortment plate sounds like just the thing!

I think I'll even stock up on HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIES just in case. I may even stick my finger in the dough for a taste because I just can't wait for S10.

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIES!!!!!!!!! SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh i forgot to ask you guy's something My friend from arizona said she saw a clip in between 1 of the eps shown on Scifi on monday's from up and coming events/spoilers
                      Spoiler:
                      showing sam and jack kissing !!!!! Squeeeeeeeee
                      I was just wondering if any1 else saw it ?

Comment

Oh i forgot to ask you guy's something My friend from arizona said she saw a clip in between 1 of the eps shown on Scifi on monday's from up and coming events/spoilers
                        Spoiler:
                        showing sam and jack kissing !!!!! Squeeeeeeeee
                        I was just wondering if any1 else saw it ?
                        Hmmm? Well, the clips I saw and those reported were from past episodes. Anybody else know about new scenes?
                        sigpic

Comment

On my way to work bump
                          sigpic

Comment

So, I have a question: hypatheticaly(cause I don't see it happening....wish it could) If Sam and Jack were to get married, what type of ceremony do you see them having?

A. Elopment in Las Vegas(alone or with only Cassie, Daniel and Teal'c)

B. Off-world ceremony on say, Chulack.....Everyone they love or care about there(Hammond....allies(jonas)...etc.) Bratac performs Ceremony, Daniel and Teal'c as best men, Cassandra as Maid-of-Honor(candle lighting for Jacob and Janet).....Hammond gives Sam away....

C. Small informal wedding in the Gateroom....it's what brought them together

D. Other

Guess this is a poll.....

PS- I would love the most decadent chocolate shipper cookie with multi-color frosting(can it be made?).....Lord, I'm having cravings

Happy Posting
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Hmmm? Well, the clips I saw and those reported were from past episodes. Anybody else know about new scenes?
                              Really Darn it i was so excited when she told me this morning
                              Spoiler:
                              But still if their showing clips of ship as up and coming events for S10 that must at least mean there's gonna be some in 1 form or another Right ? **looks hopeful**

Comment

Really Darn it i was so excited when she told me this morning
                                Spoiler:
                                But still if their showing clips of ship as up and coming events for S10 that must at least mean there's gonna be some in 1 form or another Right ? **looks hopeful**
                                Oh yes. I have a very strong inkling we'll see more 'ship in season ten than we've ever seen before, in any season previously - most probably combined.

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X