X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM
    Spoiler:
    Now if only it were visible Jack... *in* the shower... with Sa- oops, sorry, PG thread!

Carby on ER did a really great version of that!
    That sounded perfectly PG to me. After all, I'm *sure* that, should Sam and Jack, at any point, in any season, for any reason, share a shower, it would purely be for the conservation of water and concern for the environment. They would *never* participate in anything that's against the regulations or, heaven forbid, conduct typical of grown, mature adults!

Yeah, I didn't believe it either. <vbEg>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      I think they look like
      Spoiler:
      vertically-challenged actors in badly made Ewok/koala costumes. <g>

That's what I think too, Mary!!!! But I think they made them
      Spoiler:
      cheesy on purpose.

Comment

I have a serious question:
        Spoiler:
        Would Jack's clothes be invisible? Or would he be like Invisigirl in the Fantastic Four where he would have to strip? Coz that could be interesting!
        Spoiler:
        Not until he suddenly became visible again!! <g>

Wow, I am feeling *so* lascivious tonight!! RDA, come and get me!
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
          Don't know what to say about RCC, but here's a point that hasn't been mentioned in a while...
          Spoiler:
          Wasn't it RDA who said that he was coming back to tie up loose ends? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

I'd consider this ship to be a rather large loose end, don't you?

Spoiler:
          A big, honkin' loose end.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Spoiler:
            I wouldn't want him to do this because a) it isn't very respectful and b) it would be embarrasing for Sam and I hate when that happens!
            Now this is an interesting character evaluation of Sam and Jack. I don't see Sam and a shy, shrinking violet, and she knows how she looks. (She realizes that she's not a toad.)

Personally, I imagine that if she were to ever realize that Jack was watching her in a compromising (okay, unclothed) situation, she wouldn't shy away or cover herself - she'd play into it. She would torture him mercilessly because she knows that he can't/won't come out from hiding, and he'll have to look her in the face later on and not let on what he saw.

Remember, she had a brother. She *knows* how to torture a guy for fun! LOL And being an honorable guy, he'd watch, but slip so she knew he was there. <g>
            Last edited by Buc252; 17 August 2006, 07:26 PM.
            - Mary

Comment

I just had another idea...
              Spoiler:
              'Psycho', anyone?
              If they're going to do "Psycho," I'd want Mitchell and Vala to be the ones in the shower! I really don't care *who* is wielding the knife, as long as they have good aim . . .

Oh, and General Whosits should be in there, too. I can't stand to listen to him talk!!
              - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                For a split second I had this weird flash
                Spoiler:
                Sam in the shower. Invisible Jack slips in. And.... pops the question.

My brain is fried, it's official!
                I soooo love the way you think...LOL

Comment

Well I can't afford the original on a teacher's salary, but I can keep a little keepsake on my 'puter to make me smile...
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Nighty-night, Ship Family.

I'm fearing the worst, but still hoping for the best!

Meet you back here tomorrow night.....or at sueKay's, if we crash Gateworld!

Sweet shippy dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      Spoiler:
                      A big, honkin' loose end.
                      Abso-friggin-lutely!!!!!

Ok....gone to bed now....really.....

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Well....I read the MAJOR spoilers... She calls him Sir at the wedding? Is there a kiss? Is there anything real? Torture us on purpose? Oh, and Walter has already been through the gate.

Trying to stay positive here! I mean it looks hilarious in terms of just SG-1, but in terms of ship, I don't know. The wedding pics are great though. Walter's crying! (((Walter))) At least we know he's in the room with Sam when it gets discussed.

Yeah...trying to stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                          When does this: Allegiance (one shot of her looking at his butt, and another of him looking at hers!). happen?! I've seen the episode loads of times but I certainly don't remember that!

And no, I can't go check my DVDs because I don't have any.
                          At the beginning, when Sam comes to him to tell them that the Tok'ra are complaining about the accommodations, he makes a smart comment and she asks if he *really* wants her to tell them that. He says, "I'll do it," then walks away. She looks after him as he's walking away, and you can see her eyes drop . . . then rise again. Definite change in visual angle.

Later, when everybody is in the woods and Jack says, "are you telling me you can make the invisible guy visible?" Sam says what she can do, and whatshisname (the ugly, annoying Tok'ra) says he'll help, and she walks away. This time, you can see *his* eyes drop, then rise again.

Very, very sneaky peeks!
                          - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                            okay does anyone else think that they look like
                            Spoiler:
                            Ewoks

Spoiler:
                            That's exactly what my brother said. I thought more like pandas.

Comment

RDA did say he
                              Spoiler:
                              wanted to tie up loose ends.it's too bad it's in the hands of TPTB since RDA is no longer a member of TPTB.It's only hard to tie up loose ends when your putting on a lousy comedy Show.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I'm thinking...these really detailed spoilers we've got...maybe they aren't telling us everything. How can they even be allowed to tell us all that beforehand? Maybe they can't give away the REALLY juicy stuff? Ok, I'm really grasping here, but it sounds like we won't get anything real, unless it's really, really, itty bitty. I want a BHK! They don't even mention that in the wedding part.

Comment

Working...
                                X