Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent point.That explains why I do not like Icon.

Comment

Great point sueKay so now the Shippers have to suffer again.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
        I don't mind Lam. I think she's not been given a fair shake. My father was in the Air Force dealing with things that are just now being declassified and I understand what it's like for him to disappear for days or weeks without any word. It's tough for a little girl not to get answers when she asks where Daddy is. It's tought on Mommy when she knows enought to know that she knows nothing. And that lack of knowing is the scariest. That's what Sam meant when she said being single
        Spoiler:
        usually wasn't a problem because most of the men didn't seem like they could handle the not knowing.
        I'm giving Lam some more time. She is making headway with her relationship with her father.
        Thanks for that insight, Mirth.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Titanic quickly going back, for all 9. Season episodes
          In this time TPTB making hard times for S&J, very hard times.
          No very positive things in RE, simple nothing
          Spoiler:
          And next episodes Stronghold like a RE, nothing positive for S&J
          I hope it's only a little worse time for S&J and better time coming quickly
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
            Sally you took the words right out of my mouth
            Spoiler:
            in regards to Selmac being alive, I was just going to post how Sam seemed to cold about the news, she could have been talking about anyone instead of her father. Two minds...

Well, I haven't seen the ep yet, but could it be possible that Selmak is not with Jacob anymore and is with someone else? Maybe Jacob died but not Selmak?
            Last edited by Gatetrixer; 21 January 2006, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I guess it's possible that Selmac didn't take Jacob as host. There must have been other Tok'ra who needed a new host or maybe Jacob never got cancer and wasn't the one who bridged the races.

Comment

ok, i haven't read all of your posts from the last 12 hours or so yet but i came up with a theory. well, actually a thought that supports my theory that i already came up with ages ago.

basically what they are doing this season is
                Spoiler:

they are going through as many of sams past possible romantic interests and saying "hey look, it never would have worked with this guy, and she belongs with jack!"

in an AU she and martouf had a go, and it didn't work, she's now presumably with jack. i'm still ok with this. hopefully i'm right and i won't change my mind when i see it on tuesday. i still don't think she almost cheated on jack, and i would say she was totally shocked after they almost kissed. it happened because of the memories and confusion that jolinar brings out in her. i just wish they would address other things that jolinar has brought to the character instead of her confused feelings about certain tok'ra.

Comment

I love it! Perfect and so totally plausible. Great insight, Stargate Barbie.

Comment

9.13 is nice shipy epi. Sam&Other

She is realy alone, no with Jack.
                    Marty her be missing almost kiss is proof, thnx for Asgards
                    Some positive, she look like in old times , HOT, smart
                    Last edited by dexterav; 21 January 2006, 12:04 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

You make a great point stargate barbie.It makes sense.I think without the
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam/Martouf almost Kiss and if someone answered Janet's question about Jack Ripple Effect would not have been bad for Shippers.Do you have any theories as to why knowone answered Janet?

Comment

Great post Stargate Barbie

I think they're using the good ol' trial by elimination.

They're going to discredit all her exes and potential suitors until there's only one possibility left
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Indeed.The only problem is it might take a while to go through all the Man Friends.

Comment

Well done Stargate Barbie for the morale booster!!!
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Indeed.The only problem is it might take a while to go through all the Man Friends.

narim, pete, and her husband in 2010 (i don't know name)
                              it's all?
                              & at the end, Together with JACK
                              sigpic

Comment

Good theory, Stargate Barbie!

I actually loved Ripple Effect. It reminded me of the good old SG episodes.
                                I was in shippy heaven when Janet said
                                Spoiler:
                                maternity leave! *shippy squee!* not to mention the comment about her being on her honeymoon...^_^
                                though they never really mentioned Jack, you know it was there (or i'd like to think so) and i was happy with this ep. I don't think they have forgotten the shippers entirely. (ship IS rather hard when one member of the ship is gone...)
                                Last edited by -Jules-; 21 January 2006, 12:42 PM.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                                Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X