This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Oh, the ship will get resolved in the sequel to the movie or maybe even in the second sequel. Jack will almost be getting medicare (or would if he were a civilian retiree instead of military). I'm sorry for waxing sarcastic, but I'm getting bad vibes about ship being put off again.
    but...but....tie up loose ends! that's got to mean something! jack's coming back! he...they...!

no, i refuse to listen to this. <fills glass to brim and waits patiently for july>
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I'm a little behind...
      i missed the little aside during paradise lost today. I saw Ben's thing and Claudia's thing and Michael's things, but who was the last person to talk and what did they talk about?

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
      My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
      My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
      My Stargate Videos
      It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by yeahsureyabetcha
        I wonder if a movie will have an affect on "tying up the loose ends" in season 10...hope not!
        I worry that it will becaust they were going to have a movie after season 6 and it was supposed to have ship in it but then they renewed.

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

TPTB should be careful about putting off the Ship any longer.There is no reason not to resolve the Sam/Jack Ship in Season 10.IMO It should not be a great surprise to anyone if Sam/Jack end up together.If the Regs are no longer an issue like AT said,it is going to be tough to explain why Sam and Jack are not together.The one thing I can see is in the last episode of Season 10 Sam and Jack are about to confess there Love and something happens to Sam or Jack and we have to wait until the Movie to find out what happens.That sounds like something that would happen to the Shipper.OK it's out of my system.Now back to feeling good about the Sam/Jack Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
            I'm a little behind...
            i missed the little aside during paradise lost today. I saw Ben's thing and Claudia's thing and Michael's things, but who was the last person to talk and what did they talk about?
            I missed Michael's and however came after... what did he say?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              I missed Michael's and however came after... what did he say?
              Wish I could remember better what MS said, but it seemed to be that what made SG good was people cared about the characters and now it's changed and he hoped the changes would be embraced too. Not a very good summary, I'm sorry. Wish I'd written down what he said, as it was the only one tonight I was interested in. Beau B.,well he seemed to be saying it was fun to work on the show. Showed CJ and RDA laughing at something. Made me kinda forget Beau to look at them.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Darren has posted a couple of new articles in the past hour. One is on Dr. Lee. The other is a GW article about an article that appeared in Saturday's Vancouver Sun. One quote out of Darren's article:

But the exciting news is that a Stargate movie is still in the works. Wright and his writing team have written a screenplay for a feature film, which he hopes will be produced in the near future.

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the article discusses Stargate's secrets to success. You can read it here:

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...a7&k=25558&p=1
                Huh? Huh? Movie? MOVIE!? Did I suddenly land in some alternative universe? OMG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeahsureyabetcha
                  I wonder if a movie will have an affect on "tying up the loose ends" in season 10...hope not!
                  Although I am crossing my fingers and toes that the ship get's resolved in S10 I fear it will not. I remember reading that RDA said he was coming back to "tie up the loose ends" but " not too tight " in case of a S11 or a film . So I'm betting they'll continue to squeeze the ship for as long as possible, I'm just hoping they don't sqweeze it dry .
                  If they are clever they will give us enough of a resolution in S10 that we know they're together regardless of wether a film happens or not.

Comment

Darren has posted a couple of new articles in the past hour. One is on Dr. Lee. The other is a GW article about an article that appeared in Saturday's Vancouver Sun. One quote out of Darren's article:

But the exciting news is that a Stargate movie is still in the works. Wright and his writing team have written a screenplay for a feature film, which he hopes will be produced in the near future.

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the article discusses Stargate's secrets to success. You can read it here:

*am speechless* the only thing I'm able to utter is a big honkin........

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Really hoping that if it comes to pass RDA will be in it.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                        Although I am crossing my fingers and toes that the ship get's resolved in S10 I fear it will not. I remember reading that RDA said he was coming back to "tie up the loose ends" but " not too tight " in case of a S11 or a film . So I'm betting they'll continue to squeeze the ship for as long as possible, I'm just hoping they don't sqweeze it dry .
                        If they are clever they will give us enough of a resolution in S10 that we know they're together regardless of wether a film happens or not.
                        That would be a fantastic compomise. I'd be happy with that. Hope TPTB are listening.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          TPTB should be careful about putting off the Ship any longer.There is no reason not to resolve the Sam/Jack Ship in Season 10.IMO It should not be a great surprise to anyone if Sam/Jack end up together.If the Regs are no longer an issue like AT said,it is going to be tough to explain why Sam and Jack are not together.The one thing I can see is in the last episode of Season 10 Sam and Jack are about to confess there Love and something happens to Sam or Jack and we have to wait until the Movie to find out what happens.That sounds like something that would happen to the Shipper.OK it's out of my system.Now back to feeling good about the Sam/Jack Ship.
                          OH My! I can just imagine tptb doing something like that, good for business but leaving us on a knife edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            Wish I could remember better what MS said, but it seemed to be that what made SG good was people cared about the characters and now it's changed and he hoped the changes would be embraced too. Not a very good summary, I'm sorry. Wish I'd written down what he said, as it was the only one tonight I was interested in. Beau B.,well he seemed to be saying it was fun to work on the show. Showed CJ and RDA laughing at something. Made me kinda forget Beau to look at them.
                            You can find a transcription of all the little interviews here.
                            sigpic

Comment

I haven't heard it yet, but sometimes, they put a lot of processing into voice-overs. That could be why many of you think it didn't sound like him. But I like what someone said earlier.....that he was using his "cartoon voice."

Tee-hee!
                              RDA was definitely having a good time making fun of himself. It's nice to see that some actors don't wear rose-colored glasses and see themselves as they really are.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                You can find a transcription of all the little interviews here.

Thanks. I wasn't too far off. Wonder why MS used the
                                Spoiler:
                                word "puritanical?" It's possible he means SG is now going to go far afield from what it was before, will not be bound by "strict" rules of what SG was previously.

Comment

Working...
                                X