This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    When did all you sign on? And I thought I was talking to myself!!
    I've been on but GW was not responding for the last half-hour.

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by yeahsureyabetcha
      I really want that lunch with RDA and AT. My fiance and I are getting married August 5th and we decided we're going to use our honeymoon money to put to the auction....we're both fans and we were thinking about going to Vancouver anyway. Not holding my breath though cause I've never met anyone famous in my life and we don't have that much money for honeymoon anyway. Any one have any guesses as to high this thing will go?
      Oh, that is so sweet I wish you both lot's of luck on your bidding .
      I would be so tong tied AT probbly would have to wipe the drool of my chin, thank goodness I can't afford the embarassment

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        The Illistrated Companion does not say. But it does say thet RDA was very careful when filming it because TR has a old neck injury that prevents her from doing stuff. So he was careful about how he filmed the punching. It seems like he is so sweet...*sigh*
        Awww, that's so sweet. Such a gentleman!!!!

I need to get some of those companion books!!! *makes note to surf amazon.com when I get home from work*

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
          Oh, that is so sweet I wish you both lot's of luck on your bidding .
          I would be so tong tied AT probbly would have to wipe the drool of my chin, thank goodness I can't afford the embarassment
          Yeah i know what you mean.....i love RDA and i think AT is so great, but I MUST STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.....cause i really dont have that kind of money either

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
            Awww, that's so sweet. Such a gentleman!!!!

I need to get some of those companion books!!! *makes note to surf amazon.com when I get home from work*
            I highly recomend them! And make sure you get them online and not from a bookstore! I paid $11.00 at borders.com for seasons 3 & 4 and $16.00 for the other two at the bookstore.

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Yep!
              What are they about tonight?? I'm trying to make some lesson plans, which means I'm on my computer and not near cable....stupid short cable cords upstairs.

Comment

What are they about tonight?? I'm trying to make some lesson plans, which means I'm on my computer and not near cable....stupid short cable cords upstairs.
                BB was on talking how the director is the one who makes the feel of the episodes and there are certain directors you rather work with because you like their style or you are just use to them. He said something like" you don't what to start dating a new director". He then said he couldn't believe he said that!
                sigpic

Comment

BB was on talking how the director is the one who makes the feel of the episodes and there are certain directors you rather work with because you like their style or you are just use to them. He said something like" you don't what to start dating a new director". He then said he couldn't believe he said that!
                  Thanks....hopefully I'm wrapping up my lesson plan and can actual watch some...man first year teachers really dont have a life.

Comment

Okay first of all...please say someone's recording the mini interviews. Secondly, I want the clip of Amanda saying "for more information..." and she makes a slashy movement with her arm. Thirdly, did anyone get a high quality version of the Amanda clip from last week???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Darren has posted a couple of new articles in the past hour. One is on Dr. Lee. The other is a GW article about an article that appeared in Saturday's Vancouver Sun. One quote out of Darren's article:

But the exciting news is that a Stargate movie is still in the works. Wright and his writing team have written a screenplay for a feature film, which he hopes will be produced in the near future.

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the article discusses Stargate's secrets to success. You can read it here:

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...a7&k=25558&p=1

Comment

Movie! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                        sigpic

Comment

Movie! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                          Well, finally! I thought I was here alone! I guess everyone else is watching the bumpers on SciFi!

+ =

Comment

Movie! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                            I wonder if a movie will have an affect on "tying up the loose ends" in season 10...hope not!

Comment

I wonder if a movie will have an affect on "tying up the loose ends" in season 10...hope not!
                              you DON'T WANT the completely tied loose ends to appear in the movie? jk, welcome (and very nice name)!
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

A movie? SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I don't suppose there is any kind of confirmation that RDA will be in it? *Crosses fingers, toes and eyes.*
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X