This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrah
    Can you imagine lunch with Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping?

I would make such a fool of myself, I'm not one for getting starstruck, but those two! please, I would be a quivering idiot.

You would really have to prepare for that, have questions prepared and try not to get lost in RDA's eye's.
    Yeah I was talking about this and thinking ya know if they auctioned off two personal minutes with RDA would totally go for huge amounts of money....even a lunch with him, but with both of them wow....see after seeing Amanda at the convention at least she could keep me sane...my mom thinks I'd just stare blankly into RDA's eyes without being able to say anything smart lol....omg I so wish I had a bzillion dollars so I could win...the jealousy but the awe for the person who gets that opportunity....here I thought the conventions were exciting whoa.

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      Spoiler:
      I seriously doubt that is true. When did he ever wear blue contacts to hide something like that? LOL!
      Spoiler:
      I don't think so about the latino stuff but I read somewhere that he did wear some form of semi green/blueish contacts for a brief while on MacGyver...if that is true or not I'm not sure...I just wonder how much say RDA had on the script. I can't imagine he would say anything that he felt would insult himself as an actor, more to pay tribute to two amazing characters and a spoof on himself lol

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        LUNCH WITH RICHARD AND AMANDA?!?

*faints*

for all that is holy, someone help me rob a bank to make this come true!

sally
        LOL! Seeing as a am but a poor college student... Just name the time and place!

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          LUNCH WITH RICHARD AND AMANDA?!?

*faints*

for all that is holy, someone help me rob a bank to make this come true!

sally
          We could all chip in $1 to raise the money and then draw a name from the people that contributed to see who wins.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            There's supposed to be a La Nina this year playing havoc with the jet stream. And tornadoes are a fact of life here. But watching the radar Friday, I was amazed! Instead of a bad storm cell with one or two rotations inside, it seemed like EVERY storm cell had 4-6 rotations! Truly frightening.

But what really concerns me is the global warming issue. I think there's strong evidence of it, and I'm still surprised the nation cast that evidence aside when Al Gore was running for President. But that's IMHO.....

By the way:

+ =
            Glad to hear that you're okay. I can't even imagine - I've only lived through one tornado and that was about 15 years ago and that was enough. Not something I'd want to have to worry about on a regular basis! Do you have a storm cellar? (I think every property in "Tornado Alley" should have one.)

Global warming is a huge, ignored issue. We were breaking records up here in Toronto for how warm it was during January.

To drag this post back to slightly on topic, I love these smilies:
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

A couple of questions for a fic that I'm writing.

When was Sam promoted to Lt Col?

And if Jack had to go through challenges to win Sam back from someone offworld who intends on marrying her for sons (cliched, I know, but the bunny bit me) what could they be. The few I've come up with came from the Savage Garden song 'The Best Thing', so my imagination is failing me there.

The only reason I'm writing it is that the song would jump out and scream "Sam/Jack" to me everytime I put the Affirmation album on.

Comment

Wow, I really want to see that Simpsons ep! I'll just have to ignore the no female SG fans thing I'm a little surprised Stargate was mentioned at all to be honest!!

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                We could all chip in $1 to raise the money and then draw a name from the people that contributed to see who wins.

LOL!

Ya know, I would actually do that...it's gotta be a shipper who gets it!!

Comment

Just a bump in the day and I what to know what SG convention they have been going to, not to see any women?
                  sigpic

Comment

The only thing I think RDA could be referring to is his Native American heritage. He's part Mohawk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dean_Anderson
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Just a bump in the day and I what to know what SG convention they have been going to, not to see any women?
                      makes you wonder where the heck TIIC got it, eh?
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

lunch with AT and RDA ... wow very good fundraising ... Water Keepers must be very happy to have both of them

who ever wins it .... you are one very lucky and charitable person

wish I had money like that to spend

for those who are interested ... here is a link .... The Simpsons with RDA some caps pics and a little bit on the storyline

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...&st=2700&#last

BHK

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 61
                          Stargate SG-1: Foothold (SciFi) TV-PG CC Stereo
                          Stargate SG-1: Shades of Grey (SciFi) TV-PG CC Stereo
                          Stargate SG-1: Chain Reaction (SciFi) TV-PG CC Stereo
                          Stargate SG-1: Paradise Lost (SciFi) TV-PG CC Stereo

Enjoy
                          Joanne
                          Maybourne is my guess for the theme. That's one character that grew on me over the years. I kinda like him now. Alas, tonite is book club so I'll record the epis and submit honeypie to Tues SG-1 instead of Mon.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            *cackle* There may be a little deal making going on behind the scenes at SG1...

RDA offers to come back but the studio has to be willing to do all the charity stuff for him?? It actually sounds like something he would do! LOL

Just my opinion!

mong the items up for auction is an opportunity to visit the set of Stargate SG-1 in Vancouver and to have lunch with Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping.

The winner will also receive a beautiful handcrafted wooden paddle signed by Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, Don S. Davis
                            they make

Haven a place on earth

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
                            CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
                            O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                              Holy *&$*&£$ (&£$(&$% *!"*£*£!!!!!!! (she screams as she throws her spoon and tub of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream across the room)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! If this is for real i'm gonna cry cos i'll never be able to afford that! oh DAAAAAAAAAMMMMN!!!! I wish i hadn't read that! Someone tell me its not true!!!!!!

(starts to wail uncontrollably!)

*SAM&JACKquietschSHIP hugs Sam_Carter*

(((Sam_Carter)))

*SAM&JACKquietschSHIP donates tissues to all desperate S/J ship thread-members*

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
                              CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
                              O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                                Maybourne is my guess for the theme. That's one character that grew on me over the years. I kinda like him now. Alas, tonite is book club so I'll record the epis and submit honeypie to Tues SG-1 instead of Mon.
                                well according to Morjanna's yahoo group information it is another sam/jack theme-only this time sam and jack to the rescue.

anybody notice a theme here?
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X