Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll cry myself to sleep of course thinking about missing out on the dinner but i hope that a true Sam and Jack shipper gets the dinner (preferably someone from the family) so they can ask some shippy questions and get some saucy details for us.

i wish i had the money to place a bid *off she toddles to play the lottery*
    1)YES! that was my SECOND thought too : shippy insider news !If THE ONE who wins isn´t a shipper....it´s just not the reality where everything happend like it´s supposed to....

2) lottery? Your a true patriot!!!

I'll be taking my printed off Sam & Jack fanfictions with me to keep me entertained!
    <----just like me*G* wanted to get a book made of some S.Reeve ff´s but didn´t work

<-----aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh Can´t wait for him to came back
    + to sad that they didn´t mix up LOST PARADISE-Carter with GRACE-Jack....could have been very ____-cosy

I want the silver! It makes him so much better looking!
    trupi
    yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
    CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
    O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
      well according to Morjanna's yahoo group information it is another sam/jack theme-only this time sam and jack to the rescue.

anybody notice a theme here?
      I guess I can see that theme, too. I'd just guessed given the eps being shown. Interesting that they all include Maybourne as a secondary theme, though.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        There's supposed to be a La Nina this year playing havoc with the jet stream. And tornadoes are a fact of life here. But watching the radar Friday, I was amazed! Instead of a bad storm cell with one or two rotations inside, it seemed like EVERY storm cell had 4-6 rotations! Truly frightening.

But what really concerns me is the global warming issue. I think there's strong evidence of it, and I'm still surprised the nation cast that evidence aside when Al Gore was running for President. But that's IMHO.....

By the way:

+ =

(((((sg-1fanintn)))) glad you were ok after those tornados
        And totally agree with you on the global warming issue ,Spring had started (south of England) and all the blooms were out but we woke up today with 6'' of snow thanks to a freak storm, oh and we have a draught ban in place because we haven't had much rain for the past year

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
          Maybourne is my guess for the theme. That's one character that grew on me over the years. I kinda like him now. Alas, tonite is book club so I'll record the epis and submit honeypie to Tues SG-1 instead of Mon.
          I like Maybourne too now, makes me laugh. I was watching Desperate Measures last night, the scene where he turns up and talks to jack by the car lol

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I guess I can see that theme, too. I'd just guessed given the eps being shown. Interesting that they all include Maybourne as a secondary theme, though.
            i love Mayborune-he has come a long way since we first saw him in Enigma (right?)-but the theme may really be Maybourne-but boy-are they playing up the Sam/Jack thing-guess they realized that biting the hand that feeds you is not a good thing.
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Good Day Bump! Yets see if they put any side comments in this SCIFI Monday!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                me too!

whoever picked these two to have the lunch with is super smart! you want to make money, you highlight the biggest draws.

these ppl are cool --> <-- super cool

sally
                Does it include fare to Vancouver? Do I need that new computer?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

for all that is holy, someone help me rob a bank to make this come true!

exactly! iiiiiiiiiiiiiit´d be used ONLY for an important , usefull purpose

(OT *listening to BLURs "out of time" over and over again* )

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    LOL! Seeing as a am but a poor college student... Just name the time and place!

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    We could all chip in $1 to raise the money and then draw a name from the people that contributed to see who wins

NOW WE ARE 4!!!! I think we´d manage the bank.....BUT afterwards 3 would have to die so that ONE "WINNER" can shipp along*g*
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SAM&JACKquietschSHIP
                      NOW WE ARE 4!!!! I think we´d manage the bank.....BUT afterwards 3 would have to die so that ONE "WINNER" can shipp along*g*
                      Clearly there are bugs to be worked out of the system.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl
                        well according to Morjanna's yahoo group information
                        it is another sam/jack theme-only this time sam and jack to the rescue.
                        -> "THIS TIME"...? Do you mean season 10 ?*jumps*

Well, it worked for my person. I think Maybourne is a funny guy and I thank him For Paradise Lost*g* AND Desperate Measures

MAYBOURNE: Believe me Jack, I never thought it was going to come to this.

O'NEILL: What did you think was gonna happen?

MAYBOURNE: Well, in the right hands a symbiote could lead to all kinds of medical breakthroughs.

O'NEILL: What, you're a humanitarian now?

MAYBOURNE: Gonna turn me in?

O'NEILL: Actually that overwhelming desire to shoot you has come back.

sorry for "spoiling" , but in this thread the posts are too interesting and your words seem to include a magical shipper-code that FORCES me to answer and quote every post
                        Last edited by SAM&JACKquietschSHIP; 10 April 2006, 08:42 AM.

Comment

About the AT and RDA lunch...

Well pooh. I was going to put in a good sized bid, but it seems they don't trust people too much on this site. They want your credit card number as part of the sign in. Sorry, I don't just randomly give away my credit card number without knowing if I am actually paying for something.

Comment

Whoever gets to have to lunch with RDA and AT is very lucky. Wish i had that kind of money, but it would be a waste cause i'd probably sit there and stare at them with no idea what to say and completely embarress myself. No change there them

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                              Whoever gets to have to lunch with RDA and AT is very lucky. Wish i had that kind of money, but it would be a waste cause i'd probably sit there and stare at them with no idea what to say and completely embarress myself. No change there them
                              Me too...I'd be completely starstruck!! It would be worth it though...

Comment

a little bump and grind

BHK

Comment

Working...
                                X