This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
    Chris?? *smacks big stick against palm a few times-May I have a few words with you?
    I think we have a line starting to form...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
      Chris?? *smacks big stick against palm a few times-May I have a few words with you?
      I thought it was hilarious! If you have seen Chris Judge in person, this is the exact kind of response you would expect. LOL!!

Comment

We reach 50!
        sigpic

Comment

HA-HA-HA!

We got a good laugh for the last snippet tonight. CJ said (paraphrasing here):

"You know, when you talk about Ships, Teal'c, begin an alien.....I don't even think he realized that Sam was a girl until Season 4. Frankly, I think Teal'c is firmly convinced that HE and Jack will end up together.

Wouldn't that be funny? If in ep 300......Teal'c and Jack get together.....and produce a symbiote?!!!"

Tee-hee!

+ JUST DOESN'T COMPUTE!!!!!

Comment

Chris's segment:

"For all you shippers out there, [Sam w/ Narim, ugh!] I find it interesting because I don't think Teal'c actually realized that Sam was a woman until, like, season 4. So the whole relationship (Chris does air quotes) between Sam and Jack, I think, was lost on Teal'c. I think Teal'c is fairly confident that he's gonna wind up with Jack in the end. [big grin] Wouldn't that be funny? Wouldn't that be funny for episode #300? That Teal'c and Jack get married...and produce a symbiote. [laughs]

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              I thought it was hilarious! If you have seen Chris Judge in person, this is the exact kind of response you would expect. LOL!!
              yeah, he is a hoot-but still...
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
                I really was shocked to see CB talking about the relationship between Sam and Jack. Has she ever even met RDA? She's never seen them filming together, what does she know about it? I really don't care for her or her character, even considered stopping SG1 cold turkey come fall. Of course I feel quite happy about season 10 now!
                Well, I stopped watching SG-1 cold turkey after about the third episode this season. At least now I will have a reason to come back. I don't even want to see any of the "new" characters on RDA's episodes. Just Jack and Sam please. And perhaps one scene with Teal'c and Daniel, paying off the winner of the pool at the SGC.

Comment

Area 51 Is this a record yet?
                  sigpic

Comment

55 Love that Sam and Jack!
                    sigpic

Comment

i think i'm going to faint...

I missed this to go study for Spanish! AARGH. Oh well. I've got all the clips and I'm about to watch them all. And I just got back to my dorm and turned on Grace, so I guess it makes up for it a little. This is awesome

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                      My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                      My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                      My Stargate Videos
                      It's meant to be!

Comment

Ok what are these video clips exactly? I've watched a couple of them, but I missed the part where people said what they were? Are they "in betweenies" during some other show? Or is this a little show unto itself? That's a heck of a lot of shippiness to broadcast - looks like Sci Fi has some pimping planned for S/J. Wonder why?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          Ok what are these video clips exactly? I've watched a couple of them, but I missed the part where people said what they were? Are they "in betweenies" during some other show? Or is this a little show unto itself? That's a heck of a lot of shippiness to broadcast - looks like Sci Fi has some pimping planned for S/J. Wonder why?
                          Instead of running eps in order, SciFi is doing "theme nights" on Mondays right now. Tonight's theme is the S/J ship. The clips are bumpers between the show and commercial breaks.

Comment

Holy Hannah!

56 people on this thread right now!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Instead of running eps in order, SciFi is doing "theme nights" on Mondays right now. Tonight's theme is the S/J ship. The clips are bumpers between the show and commercial breaks.
                              Oh that's so neat! I love that the interviews are all new. Really love that they're pimping the ship, too!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Holy Hannah!

57 people on this thread right now!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X