This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirthMistress
    Isn't that the reproductive act of undomesticated primates with elevated temperatures?
    ROFLMAO!!! That's great!

Well since this is between seasons and we are all suffering from Shipper Withdrawl, here is the link to my newest S/J fic.
    Numb
    Since I know not everyone reads NC-17, the chapters are clearly marked and only chapter six is the NC-17 one. All the others ate PG-13/T at most.

Enjoy!

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Ok, I think I got the M and the S... but HW?

PS: Doesn't Spock at the top freak you out when you click by mistake...
      Check your rep honey! How could you have been part of the family for so long and not asked that question before? *shakes head in amusement*

(((((((L4J)))))))
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        Since there are so many new people lately (To everyone I asy WELCOME!!!! I feel the need to sak everyone, old and new,

What is your favorite Sam/Jack moment?
        jeepers that's a hard question. One of my favs that shows the strengths in both characters but the cameradery and love for each other is the shoulder moment in DeathKnell......and The Heroes hug omg cause that makes me want to cry everytime.....love D&C for the honesty cause it was so needed......they have great moments everytime they are on screen together but jeepers that Heroes hug gets me everytime

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          Ok, I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. I just thought about it the other day. In Grace, when Sam keeps seeing everyone she knows, they are all in what they typically wear. Jacob in his Tok'ra gear; Teal'c and Daniel in their BDUs. But Jack! He's in civvies! And VERY good-looking. So I'm thinking that maybe in her subconscious that’s how she sees him? I don't know, just a thought.
          yeah I thought that too...could have been RDA being lazy too lol cause those were so his sandals hahah! He seems to adore wearing sandals any chance that he gets. And yeah I figure she must think of him as in civies cause she LOVES HIM hehehehe! And hello she can so manipulate the situation to some level hehe.....too bad that all of them didn't show up in their civies it just seemed odd that she wouldn't see Danny in civies since they are close friends and Teal'c at least in something else...but alas that would have taken away the effect and well Jack looks outstandingly amazing in blue hehehe

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

hello ppl. i havn't been here in ages but i was surfing the web and i came across this picture with Sam and Jack kissing and realised i had no clue where it was from... can anyone tell me what episodes have the kisses coz i wanna see this ep. oh um it's not from bronca divide or window of opportunity or grace or mobius or point of view. um Sam has short hair and they are both in uniform...?

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
              jeepers that's a hard question. One of my favs that shows the strengths in both characters but the cameradery and love for each other is the shoulder moment in DeathKnell......and The Heroes hug omg cause that makes me want to cry everytime.....love D&C for the honesty cause it was so needed......they have great moments everytime they are on screen together but jeepers that Heroes hug gets me everytime

-JJ
              The Death Knell shoulder moment! I can't believe I forgot that! It's so sweet! I also like in ITLOD when Jolinar/Sam is dying and Jack looks like he was wiping a tear away. And then a bit later when there was the situation in the gate room, he told Teal'c to go and he stayed with her. Aw! I also just watched Entity, which has shippy goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by covert_disparity
                hello ppl. i havn't been here in ages but i was surfing the web and i came across this picture with Sam and Jack kissing and realised i had no clue where it was from... can anyone tell me what episodes have the kisses coz i wanna see this ep. oh um it's not from bronca divide or window of opportunity or grace or mobius or point of view. um Sam has short hair and they are both in uniform...?
                I think I know which one you are talking about. It's not from any ep; there is also a photo where they are just hugging-same location, uniforms, everything. It's really sweet, but not in any ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  Check your rep honey! How could you have been part of the family for so long and not asked that question before? *shakes head in amusement*

(((((((L4J)))))))
                  Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack: Care for a Demo

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                    yeah I thought that too...could have been RDA being lazy too lol cause those were so his sandals hahah! He seems to adore wearing sandals any chance that he gets. And yeah I figure she must think of him as in civies cause she LOVES HIM hehehehe! And hello she can so manipulate the situation to some level hehe.....too bad that all of them didn't show up in their civies it just seemed odd that she wouldn't see Danny in civies since they are close friends and Teal'c at least in something else...but alas that would have taken away the effect and well Jack looks outstandingly amazing in blue hehehe

-JJ
                    This is anexcellent question cos it gas such shippy connotations ;_ It gets discussed every now and again and each time my grin just gets wider

I think Jack is on civvies cos this is Sam's subconcious speaking - and this is how she really wants her relationship to be; ie not bound by regs and able to do this for real.

sigpic

Comment

This is anexcellent question cos it gas such shippy connotations ;_ It gets discussed every now and again and each time my grin just gets wider

I think Jack is on civvies cos this is Sam's subconcious speaking - and this is how she really wants her relationship to be; ie not bound by regs and able to do this for real.

I have to agree with Oma. That's what I thoght the one time I watched the episode. I thought it was her desire to think of him as just a man, not her CO.

Spoiler:

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-1/7x13_21.jpg
                        Who wouldn't want to do that for real? !

Comment

I think I know which one you are talking about. It's not from any ep; there is also a photo where they are just hugging-same location, uniforms, everything. It's really sweet, but not in any ep.
                          hmm do you know what site you found these pics on...i just want to know if your talking about the same pic?

Comment

The Death Knell shoulder moment! I can't believe I forgot that! It's so sweet! I also like in ITLOD when Jolinar/Sam is dying and Jack looks like he was wiping a tear away. And then a bit later when there was the situation in the gate room, he told Teal'c to go and he stayed with her. Aw! I also just watched Entity, which has shippy goodness!
                            you mean that scene wear he wipes his nose and a tear in his eye....d'oh so sweet....and yes entity cause you can so tell at the very end that he wanted to rub her arm and give her a big hug, instead he kinda punch and touches the bed close to her aww.....Sam"I was yelling for you to hear"...Jack "we heard"...no Jack you heard and you so wanted to say that too......I love it anytime that he is in the infirmary waiting for her to wake up like at the end of Grace d'oh

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack: Care for a Demo
                              *chokes on Diet soda* That's funny! I'd say yes but...Sam is stronger and could hurt me with her pinky...

Spoiler:

Comment

hah this is it.

Comment

Working...
                                X