This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    Hammond definately knows! He had to have known about the whole Za'tarc thing and his comment in Entity proves he knows. He has definately been truning a blind eye.

Because he wants to win his bet with the President...

Paradox: A Daniel In Distress?!?!?! That's great!
    Not seen Entity yet. Bet with the President????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
      Not seen Entity yet. Bet with the President????????????????????????????????????????????????
      Sorry. It's a running gag among fic writers that secretly there is a bet going at the SGC to see when they will get together. And that Hammond and the Prez are apart of it.

And you HAVE to see Entity!!! Major angst!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        of course, teal'c too. and janet. cassie. thor. hammond. jacob. siler. walter. paul.i take it i'm the only one who read that "a Daniel in Distress"? oh, and I totally agree. that would just be...wrong
        NO I did too....I had to read it again just to make sure haha!

sig by chlex

Comment

It's a tough question and while I would like to think Sam and Jack have been together after Threads, I would like to see the start of the relationship.I just hope there is enough time for some great Hugs and Kisses and an I Love You and seeing Sam and Jack in a relationship.I'm not expecting to get everything I want in Season 10.I would love to see the Sam/Jack Ship in an SG-1 Movie.It would be great to see TPTB have fun with the Sam and Jack relationship and stop worrying about the Show falling apart if Sam and Jack are together.

Comment

oh Entity what an episode...the angst and Jack's emotions, and how Hammond knows why Jack is so upset...the entity knows to take Carter cause she is a "valuable member of his team" awwww!!!

"I was yelling for you to hear"...."We heard"...gah Jack you should have said "I heard" you know you wanted to....

You know at the end of Abyss when Carter comes brings the water to Jack and then she says something like "well goodnight sir" and you can see her arm move towards him...gah why couldn't they have shown something I swear she had her hand on his arm or was holding his hand or something like that...awwwww

I love underlying ship it's my fav...sometimes in shows when they overdue ship it makes me gag, S/J has always been good to have moments, but not to you know...like with the engagement ring
            Spoiler:
            how he slams the ring case shut, totally jealous!
            Man I never know what to keep under spoilers and what not to?

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
              oh Entity what an episode...the angst and Jack's emotions, and how Hammond knows why Jack is so upset...the entity knows to take Carter cause she is a "valuable member of his team" awwww!!!

"I was yelling for you to hear"...."We heard"...gah Jack you should have said "I heard" you know you wanted to....

You know at the end of Abyss when Carter comes brings the water to Jack and then she says something like "well goodnight sir" and you can see her arm move towards him...gah why couldn't they have shown something I swear she had her hand on his arm or was holding his hand or something like that...awwwww

I love underlying ship it's my fav...sometimes in shows when they overdue ship it makes me gag, S/J has always been good to have moments, but not to you know...like with the engagement ring
              Spoiler:
              Entity was sooo angsty! And you could so tell at the end that Jack wanted to touch her leg but knew he couldn't.

I'm putting this in spoiler tags.
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

As I understand it, any plot giveaways from only Seasons 8 and 9, would need spoilers, even though earlier seasons may not have been seen in some countries.
                Last edited by Gatetrixer; 07 April 2006, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                  Don't know about Danny being a shipper, but he has to wonder about the two of them...

Back up a minute... Danny a S/J shipper????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
                  I think he knows about S/J, but I don't think he approves. And' he's *definitely* not a shipper. To defend this, I always cite his comment to Sam in Divide & Conquer, when Sam asks why Jack is undergoing the procedure that could kill him. Does he come right out and say he's doing it for her? Nope. He peddles some kind of crap about doing the 'strapped to the bed' thing. It's Janet - shipper that she is - who tells Sam that he's doing it because he thinks it might help *her*.

And then, of course, there's his constant interruptions. . . <g>
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I heart that hug so...it's my favourite...I mean there is so much emotions going on in that episode that it just fits that Jack would give her a tight warm hug...and of course him deepening it by pulling her head closer to him by pulling his head closer into her shoulder d'oh squee!!!
                    Yes,yes, and the hand, the hand, I want someone to see that hand in the hug, too!

RDA has a distinctive way of hugging, BTW, even in MacGyver he drops his head into the huggee's neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      I think he knows about S/J, but I don't think he approves. And' he's *definitely* not a shipper. To defend this, I always cite his comment to Sam in Divide & Conquer, when Sam asks why Jack is undergoing the procedure that could kill him. Does he come right out and say he's doing it for her? Nope. He peddles some kind of crap about doing the 'strapped to the bed' thing. It's Janet - shipper that she is - who tells Sam that he's doing it because he thinks it might help *her*.

And then, of course, there's his constant interruptions. . . <g>
                      Waht comment in D&C? I thought it was Jack who said the whole 'strapped to the bed' thing?

Spoiler:

Comment

Waht comment in D&C? I thought it was Jack who said the whole 'strapped to the bed' thing?
                        Jack made that comment, yes, and then Janet, Teal'c, and Daniel looked at him like they didn't believe him - because it wasn't really true - and then he fessed up and said that her mind was worth more than his and if something bad happened, at least they might be able to use the knowledge to help Sam.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          Jack made that comment, yes, and then Janet, Teal'c, and Daniel looked at him like they didn't believe him - because it wasn't really true - and then he fessed up and said that her mind was worth more than his and if something bad happened, at least they might be able to use the knowledge to help Sam.
                          I just went and read that part of the transcript. I had always thought that Daniel's reason for not telling th truth was because Jack did not want her to know.

Spoiler:

Comment

Entity was sooo angsty! And you could so tell at the end that Jack wanted to touch her leg but knew he couldn't.

I'm putting this in spoiler tags.
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/gwenhwyfar1984/SJ%201/EntitySJ.jpg
                            yeah so he taps the bed instead...hahaha!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              Yes,yes, and the hand, the hand, I want someone to see that hand in the hug, too!

RDA has a distinctive way of hugging, BTW, even in MacGyver he drops his head into the huggee's neck.
                              yeah you know it is a real true hug when he drops his head like that...*sighz* I want a hug from RDA lol

sig by chlex

Comment

yeah you know it is a real true hug when he drops his head like that...*sighz* I want a hug from RDA lol
                                Me too!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X