• Show
Clear All

Great caption!
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
      Hey, I just saw this ad for takemefishing.org and thought all us shippers would appreciate it on a whole different level than they intended.

"Take me fishing,
      So we can be together,
      just you and me.

Take me fishing,
      And we'll call it a date.

Take me fishing,
      And we'll have the boat
      all to ourselves.

Take me fishing,
      And make me feel
      sixteen again."

*sigh*
      You know what I think about fishing (see sig)!
      Tried to green you but...
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Well I popped in this episode so that I could see if ya'll were right (cause well shippers know everything!!!) and ended up watching the entire episode....aww it has been so long since I have seen it...I TOTALLY HEARD IT AWWWWWW! it made me misty-eyed...I mean yes it is AU but it was still Jack's voice squee! Then I ended up watching a bit of Politics to hear the whole "let me get this straight, engaged" from Jack bwaahahah...he's more concerned about that ahhaha!

Then I watched Singularity to hear Jack say "Sam" a couple of times and of course the concern he had for her when Sam was with Cassie

And it all went downhill from there heheheh!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
          Well I popped in this episode so that I could see if ya'll were right (cause well shippers know everything!!!) and ended up watching the entire episode....aww it has been so long since I have seen it...I TOTALLY HEARD IT AWWWWWW! it made me misty-eyed...I mean yes it is AU but it was still Jack's voice squee! Then I ended up watching a bit of Politics to hear the whole "let me get this straight, engaged" from Jack bwaahahah...he's more concerned about that ahhaha!

Then I watched Singularity to hear Jack say "Sam" a couple of times and of course the concern he had for her when Sam was with Cassie

And it all went downhill from there heheheh!
          A bit on the same subject, i.e. little shippy moments-- how about the way Jack caresses Sam's shoulder in the Heroes hug? It's not just a shippy hug, it's shippy plus. His right arm goes all the way around Sam's back and he cups his hand on her left shoulder and wow. It's on someone's sig(sorry, can't remember who), the hug and you can see it clearly over and over it you want to. I want.

Comment

Ficrec: all 259 pages of it. (I know, I printed it to take on a trip) https://www.shahrazad.net/~sgnovels/...ldhavebeen.txt
            "What Should Have Been" By Katmellie

9 parts

Doing the Honourable Thing
            The Beginning is Not Always Good
            Working Out the Regrets
            Family Meetings
            Time to Cross That Fear
            Losing the Old and Bringing in the New
            Something that Should Have Happened a Long Time Ago
            To Correct Our Mistake
            The Forgotten Truth

Caveats: The future dates are somewhat confusing and dangling participles abound. However, Sam and Jack, enuff said. PG

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
              A bit on the same subject, i.e. little shippy moments-- how about the way Jack caresses Sam's shoulder in the Heroes hug? It's not just a shippy hug, it's shippy plus. His right arm goes all the way around Sam's back and he cups his hand on her left shoulder and wow. It's on someone's sig(sorry, can't remember who), the hug and you can see it clearly over and over it you want to. I want.
              I heart that hug so...it's my favourite...I mean there is so much emotions going on in that episode that it just fits that Jack would give her a tight warm hug...and of course him deepening it by pulling her head closer to him by pulling his head closer into her shoulder d'oh squee!!!

sig by chlex

Comment

I heart that hug so...it's my favourite...I mean there is so much emotions going on in that episode that it just fits that Jack would give her a tight warm hug...and of course him deepening it by pulling her head closer to him by pulling his head closer into her shoulder d'oh squee!!!
                The Spud/Sam snog left me cold but the Heroes hug was so (insert expletive of choice) HOT!!!
                Last edited by Zoser; 07 April 2006, 07:57 PM.
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                  The Spud/Sam snog left me cold but the Heroes hug was so (insert explitive of choice) HOT!!!
                  Oh hugs of S/J.....
                  Heroes-check!
                  Water and Fire (Or Fire and Water I can never keep that staright)....so sweet and cute and so unexpected I just didn't get it. Sam came out of her trance from hypnosis and he just grabbed her. Man Season 1 even had some serious shippy moments I was truly amazed!
                  Into The Fire-again adorable and lovely, but I just didn't understand why they hugged. See when I saw this clip on a music vid before I had seen the ep I thought Jack was crying or something since he was shaking and squishing his eyes so much but he was cold poor guy. Leads me to believe he was hugging originally cause he was "cold" and legitimate excuse to hug the woman he loves lol
                  AU hugs are always cute especially TBFTGOG just cause of the love comment we have been discussing but I really like the AU hug with AU Sam in point of view cause she knew what he was going to do and then he said what I love "come 'ere" awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

sig by chlex

Comment

half hugs or shoulder moments lol
                    Deathknell- one of my favs cause well he is just there when she had such a horrible day. She is still seen as tough but Jack is still there for her anyway
                    BtS-Really cute cause even losing their memory they still knew that they cared for each other
                    Metamorphosis-OMG OMG OMG! My fav...just cause it is all like Sam why are you doing that? It is as though she figured she was going to die anyway so why not just put her head on his shoulder, I wish Jack would have more expression in his face for that ...but meh so cute....
                    Threads
                    Spoiler:
                    "always moment" not quite a shoulder moment, but darn close since she was holding his hand

sig by chlex

Comment

Please add stuff if I forgot, I'm having such a shippy moment here

KISSES!!!!!!!
                      Grace- by far is my fav even though it was a delusion inside a delusion...and what an amazing one at that lol
                      AU kiss in Point of View...cute but still not the real Sam so that kinda sucked!
                      AReality kiss was really great...but again not the originals
                      WoO omg omg omg omg love that kiss, just wish Sam could remember it cause the whole tip her over and everything, wowowowow!

Makes me think that would be a good way to show off the real BHK in Season 10, the dip and everything and then he could say something like "Nice to do that again, and nice for you to remember this time too"...heehee!

sig by chlex

Comment

Oh hugs of S/J.....
                        Heroes-check!
                        Water and Fire (Or Fire and Water I can never keep that staright)....so sweet and cute and so unexpected I just didn't get it. Sam came out of her trance from hypnosis and he just grabbed her. Man Season 1 even had some serious shippy moments I was truly amazed!
                        Into The Fire-again adorable and lovely, but I just didn't understand why they hugged. See when I saw this clip on a music vid before I had seen the ep I thought Jack was crying or something since he was shaking and squishing his eyes so much but he was cold poor guy. Leads me to believe he was hugging originally cause he was "cold" and legitimate excuse to hug the woman he loves lol
                        AU hugs are always cute especially TBFTGOG just cause of the love comment we have been discussing but I really like the AU hug with AU Sam in point of view cause she knew what he was going to do and then he said what I love "come 'ere" awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
                        The Fire and Water hug has to be my favorite. As you said it was so unexpected and sweet. Even in the beginig he was there for her!

I agree about the Into The Fire Hug. He was just cold. But then, why was Sam hugging him back so feircely...?

My favorite half hug had to be from Death Knell. I'm not sure why, I guess it is because even though she is dating by that time he obviously still has feelings for her and is for that one moment allowing himself to show it.

My favorite kiss is by far WoO. Because it is our Sam and Jack. Not AU, not AI, but ours! Even if she doesn't remember. And it makes on ask...how many times did he do that...?

The Grace kiss is HOT but it also makes me laugh because it is a delusion in a delusion but it shows that without even experiencing it, she knows he is a GREAT kisser!!!

And you forgot the Broca kiss...

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                          The Fire and Water hug has to be my favorite. As you said it was so unexpected and sweet. Even in the beginig he was there for her!

I agree about the Into The Fire Hug. He was just cold. But then, why was Sam hugging him back so feircely...?

My favorite half hug had to be from Death Knell. I'm not sure why, I guess it is because even though she is dating by that time he obviously still has feelings for her and is for that one moment allowing himself to show it.

My favorite kiss is by far WoO. Because it is our Sam and Jack. Not AU, not AI, but ours! Even if she doesn't remember. And it makes on ask...how many times did he do that...?

The Grace kiss is HOT but it also makes me laugh because it is a delusion in a delusion but it shows that without even experiencing it, she knows he is a GREAT kisser!!!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...01/BrocaSJ.jpg
                          Dang...I knew I'd forget one. Broca Divide...what an episode! Okay Sam going nuts and kissing him was so cute and hilarious, what I love the best is right when they are both on the floor and Jack says that he needs to get her to the infirmary and then HE proceeds to kiss her on the neck heheheheheh!

sig by chlex

Comment

Dang...I knew I'd forget one. Broca Divide...what an episode! Okay Sam going nuts and kissing him was so cute and hilarious, what I love the best is right when they are both on the floor and Jack says that he needs to get her to the infirmary and then HE proceeds to kiss her on the neck heheheheheh!
                            I love that too! When I first saw the episode I was like "Did he just-?" But when I saw it again I was sure he did and I laughed. Was he under the influence by then or was it him?

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I love that too! When I first saw the episode I was like "Did he just-?" But when I saw it again I was sure he did and I laughed. Was he under the influence by then or was it him?
                              Totally him!
                              that was my reaction too...I turned and wanted to ask someone...anyone to have a witness to my madness...thus I was alone lol....so I replayed it over and over teehee! It's just so cute cause as much as he doesn't want her all over him right then and there you know he thoroughly enjoyed that with that kiss on the neck to seal it hehehe

sig by chlex

Comment

I've been rewatching season 1 (in the interest of checking out my new DVD's ) and I'm only up to Thor's Hammer, so I can't really comment on a lot of the moments as I haven't seen them in a while (if ever!). But I do need to comment on the Broca Divide kiss.

Up until rewatching the episode (and I had seen it before), I could not remember the kiss. In fact, I was scratching my head trying to picture it because as a S/J shipper I should remember it. When I watched it the other day, I realised why.

That kiss is in no way shippy (imho, iMho). For me, the shippiest moment in that scene was when Sam asked him "Don't you want me?" and his reply was "No! Not like this!". That made me giggle. But I never got shippy from the scene, so I never remembered it.

Now in Emancipation, on the other hand, there was one scene I was rewatching a few times, and I don't necessarily think it's all that shippy. When Sam was prisoner in the enemy camp, and the Shabadai (sp?) leader said that the other leader liked to "partake" of his newest purchase, Jack said "Oh, there's not a chance in Hell." For some reason I love the delivery of that line.

And of course the "Then we go now," when it was confirmed that refusing would lead to her death. But I'd like to think Jack would have had the same response there if it had been any woman in that predicament, not just Sam.

Whew! Long post for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X