This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaithStars
    LOL, k8tbug1........excited.......never would have thought it!

I'm excited too, but I don't have time to watch my stargate dvds.....I try to on a day off. Maybe this weekend....*sighs, half grin on face*.....that would be nice.

Happy Posting

*Dolly's "Working 9 to 5" playing in the background*.......

(more like "Working 5:30am to 5".....lol!)
    Yep, I'm just a tad excited!!!!!!! *hehe, happy dances*

I have a four day on, four day off job. So on my four days off......MARATHON TIME!!!!!!

*begins to humm "Working 9 to 5"* doh, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head!!!!!!!

Comment

cleverly disguised as a bump...

Jack: Sam, it's not like the shippers to let us go to page 2
      Sam: Well, Jack, Monday was a very emotional day for them. I think we can forgive them just this once

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
      My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
      My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
      My Stargate Videos
      It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Hi SueKay,

How does this work? I thought these did not allow multiple callers.

I had offered a conference call number, it's a US number, toll free for US, for those out of the US, they could use a Skype to dial-in.

It's not a computer call, so you can have the quality of a real phone call and not have any computer connection problems, nor probelms with headsets or anything else.

We use this system in my office to have large phone calls between big groups and all countries and some of us have our personal number due to the amount of conferences that we have.

The list that I had already was:

* Trupi
        * Gatebee
        * Story*in*your*eyes
        * Sam Carter
        * SqueeG-1

Additionally I can see that also Pittsburgirl would like to join and I'm almost sure of Nell and SG-1Fanintn

Let me know what do people prefer, a phone call connection or a computer connection.

Love to all... and long live the Ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I would love to join in this too! I prefer comp connection, tho, unless its free. I have a question tho, how does it get set up so we don't all talk at once?? It will be great to do this and get to actually speak to everyone.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
        http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
          I'm tempted to do the MSN conference. PLEASE TAKE NO OFFENSE LOL4JACK! It's just that MSN is free and i live in the UK so a call to America would be expensiiiiiiive! IF someone can tell me how much it would probably cost i may reconsider it (its just that my phone bills of late have been pretty huge!)

Who knows! i may end up doing both!
          My problem too LOL4JACK, if it can be done for free I'm up for it otherwise I'll have to go with the free one. I know spype is just like talking on the phone exept through headsets connected to the computer. Have no idea where to download it from tough

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            TPTB better deliver this time or the shippers might storm the studio for real this time. There should be no reason for them to be subtle with the
            Spoiler:
            regs out of the way.
            exactly the two of them have been using that excuse for so long and now they don't have reason NOT to be together...S/J kiss now!!!!!!! lol

sig by chlex

Comment

Mirth, you really are an optimist! LOL

Yeah, I'm on the bandwagon myself .........Although,I'm still not gonna give my optimism free and total reign. If I had to put it in terms of percentages, I'd say I was.....85 percent Excited/Optimistic for S/J S10.........and 15 percent cautious/prepared for little in the way of their relationship.

I don't want the writers to make the Sam and Jack involvment too casual(i.e..ALL fun, friends with benefits). I don't want the writers to make it too serious all at once either(marriage and pregnancy). I want to see emotional depth ('cause, lets face it....Sam and Jack were always about more than just "Having fun"). In my opinion, Sam and Jack have been in love for at least the past five years or so. I do want to see them happy with eachother, it was always great to see them humorus and light. Yes, I want to see the attraction/heat. I would like the writers to bring the relationship out into the open(at least open to Daniel and Teal'c). As I have stated before, one(or more, up to writers) romantic and passionate kiss. The kind of kiss where there is no mistaking the meaning(I love you, I'm proud of you, I fear for you..yet believe in you, I never want to loose you, etc....etc....)

If(and I mean if) this is the last season then, make the last scene between these two characters(not for the show) clear that the future between them holds a real life and then let the viewers imagination take it from there(possible marriage, possibly children)......

Happy Posting
              YES!!! I don't want too fluffy and I don't want just friends...I want that omg like the looks they gave each other in D&C when they just knew! They need to be able to express into words and then finally have that kiss that they both deserve to remember gah!

Side note: Does anyone know where I could get an 8x10 of the AU S/J pic of them married in Point of View...I have been searching and searching for a copy of it...they didn't sell it at the convention Any and all help would be splendid thanks!

sig by chlex

Comment

I'm glad I could help Actually, I'm not afraid of getting older either,I think the best is yet to come....

I've been thinking as to where the possible *KISS* could take place, here are some of my choices:

1. Off-world/ possible rescue mission(although neither one of them need to be rescued) perhaps a close call......

2. On the Base/ trying to be professional yet, gives in to the feeling sam's office(away from prying eyes)

3. Off-base/ on a "date", having missed eachother during the time apart(assuming they have been together since fishing trip)
                I vote for all of the above!

hmm..........there are many ways they could run with this. As long as the Kiss is not....A: Alternate reality S/J......B: Some form of "goodbye"......C: Just " having fun", casual relationship thing......

Happy Posting
                If they do any of that, we'll set the shipper penguins after TPTB. Here's a penguin in training, just incase!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                  Side note: Does anyone know where I could get an 8x10 of the AU S/J pic of them married in Point of View...I have been searching and searching for a copy of it...they didn't sell it at the convention Any and all help would be splendid thanks!
                  You'll find the photo here. I have that pic up on my wall behind my computer, so am looking at it at this moment!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    In MacMillan and Wife, that was Susan St. James.....

.....who went on to star in Kate & Allie.....

.....St. James is married to Dick Ebersole, who's a big shot exec at NBC.

Ok.....my trivia contribution is over for now......

Uh.....**cough cough** I was a small child when I watched these shows too!

Personally, I think it's time for a remake of Hart to Hart.....starring you know who!!!!!
                    There was a plane crash, not sure how long ago, but not that much, family planeor NBC plane or something and St. James and her husband lost a son, young teenager I think. I think there were other casualties, also. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      <snip>

If they do any of that, we'll set the shipper penguins after TPTB. Here's a penguin in training, just incase!
                      LOL!! PTB better not mess with him!!

You'll find the photo here. I have that pic up on my wall behind my computer, so am looking at it at this moment!
                      I have my copy too!! It's a really sweet photo! And it fit into my budget. Couldn't quite spring for the signed copy. I almost had Amanda sign it at the Vancouver convention, but I opted for Shipper Town. I kinda like it that none of the picture is covered by signatures.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Hi SueKay,

How does this work? I thought these did not allow multiple callers.

I had offered a conference call number, it's a US number, toll free for US, for those out of the US, they could use a Skype to dial-in.

It's not a computer call, so you can have the quality of a real phone call and not have any computer connection problems, nor probelms with headsets or anything else.

We use this system in my office to have large phone calls between big groups and all countries and some of us have our personal number due to the amount of conferences that we have.

The list that I had already was:

* Trupi
                        * Gatebee
                        * Story*in*your*eyes
                        * Sam Carter
                        * SqueeG-1

Additionally I can see that also Pittsburgirl would like to join and I'm almost sure of Nell and SG-1Fanintn

Let me know what do people prefer, a phone call connection or a computer connection.

Love to all... and long live the Ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Gee, in the "olden days" we used an AOL chat room (during the imfamous days).....if anyone wants to do that again, let me know and I'll be there ...I only have a cell phone and it drops calls most of the time

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                          Gee, in the "olden days" we used an AOL chat room (during the imfamous days).....if anyone wants to do that again, let me know and I'll be there ...I only have a cell phone and it drops calls most of the time

waterfall
                          Ahhhhh, yes, the CHAT room!! aka RANT room! LOL! Believe it or not, that room still exists!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            LOL!! PTB better not mess with him!!

I have my copy too!! It's a really sweet photo! And it fit into my budget. Couldn't quite spring for the signed copy. I almost had Amanda sign it at the Vancouver convention, but I opted for Shipper Town. I kinda like it that none of the picture is covered by signatures.
                            I want one! But my mother is making me save my money for something more important... But it is only $10.00 so... Maybe if I catch her in a good mood...

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Sam and Jack in S10 ..... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

cute az can be- If only they could come up a happy medium.....but if wishes were.........you know the rest

dipsofjazz- All of the above!?......LOL .....Dare to dream, my friend....dare to dream. Three romantic and passionate kisses in season Ten, would, I'm sure......cause mass hysteria and heart attacks for most that ever wanted to see those two happy.

Oddly enough, that could be one way of getting rid of the pesky shippers...

Keep those penguins ready

Happy Posting
                                It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Working...
                                X