This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    Gina, we almost posted at the same time.

Well I want an all out Sam and Jack Ship ... the whole nine yards

.. starting with Jack popping the question and Sam giving her million dollar smile of "YES"

...next all of SGC become prevy to this happy moment and we see everyone giving their blessing ... sort of saying "finally"

...next still we see them not yet married but openly showing their love and affection for every one to see "BHK"

....and finally ... wedding bells ... Sam wearing a lovely Vira Wang wedding dress and Jack in his dashing formal dress white "honeymoon"

they did say 5 eps one for SGA and four for SG1 ... I can dream can I ... and since I am dreaming ... Sam and Jack Forever
    Hey, I dream that and I add........A hot scene for Sam and Jack. Bigger and better than the scene she had with **cough*gasp*sputter*twitch*gag** !!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
      First of all sorry for asking this question but what have i missed? cause theres a lot of posts with a lot of excitment and i dont know what its about. i wasnt about yesterday, working and also university work to do. Sorry. Thanks
      well ... the excitement is due to scifi sg1 monday had shippy ads inserted during the breaks
      look at the video clips that parsifal made a link too and you will see it all or read the transcript that is posted

Comment

For scifi girl,
        Originally posted by morjana
        Transcription of commercials that ran tonight during the Sam and Jack Theme on SciFi SG-1 Mondays (April 3rd):

Commercials during Sam and Jack Theme SG1 SciFi Monday

SOLITUDES

1) Stargate Mondays commercial:

Beau Bridges (General Landry): "Welcome to Stargate Mondays." (Wearing white Class A uniform shirt.)
        Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran): "An exclusive look at…" (Wearing long sleeve black sweatshirt. Hair looked terrific -- all one color. Black.)
        Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson): "…some of the best…" (Wearing SG-1 green jacket over black t-shirt.)
        Chris Judge (Teal'c): "..the best…" (Wearing short sleeve black t-shirt. Looks like he's lost a lot of weight, and his hair is styled differently again.)
        Amanda Tapping (Sam Carter): "…the best…" (Wearing long sleeve black sweatshirt.)
        Michael: "…of Stargate SG-1 episodes."
        Amanda: " A behind the scenes preview…"
        Chris: "…of things to come."
        Ben Browder (Cameron Mitchell): "Four episodes back to back…" (Wearing Blue BDU shirt over black t-shirt. Holds four fingers up to the camera.)
        Beau: "…on SciFi."

2) Amanda: "You're watching Stargate Mondays on SciFi."

3) Amanda: " For more Stargate SG-1, to scifi dot com slash Stargate. (Commercial cuts back to Amanda and she mimes "back slash" with her hand…)

4) Amanda: "Initially, I thought it was kind of fun to play (Jack/Sam relationship), and then I started to resent it, because I didn't want Sam to be the "girl pining for the guy" (high voice), and make it about that, where it got in the way of what an incredible, strong, and smart and savvy character she was. Obviously, there's a huge attraction between the two characters. So, now that the commanding officer is no longer in her direct chain of command, maybe she can have some fun with him. (Huge GRIN!)

As Amanda is talking, the commercial cuts back and forth from showing Amanda talking and clips from:

Sam and Jack kiss from "Grace."
        Sam opening the door to Pete from "Chimera" (as Pete arrives to take Sam to the dance).
        Jack running to Colonel Dixon's position in "Heroes - Part Two."
        Behind the scenes footage of Amanda practicing directing (for Resurrection).
        Sam, Jacob and Teal'c from "Evolution - Part 2"
        Sam in the engine room from "Grace."
        Sam touching Frozen Jack in "Lost City - Part 2"
        Jack saluting Gen. Hammond from COTG, and Sam saluting Jack.

THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD

1) Michael: "For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate."

2) Ben: "You're watching four episodes back to back, of Stargate SG-1." (Holds four fingers up to the camera.)

3) Ben: "Shippers seem to exist for every show. That's short for relation shippers. So, that raises the O'Neill/Carter question. We'll see…I think that one of the great things about television is that you can deviate away from just action, just talking and you know you also have the personal interaction, the romance which can go on at the same time. I love that, but I don't know whether we'll be seeing any out of Mitchell this year. (Clips showing at this time include concerned look from Mitchell from "Off the Grid.")

Clips shown include:

Sam and Pete kissing from "Chimera."
        Jack and Sam looking at each other in the control room from "Gemini" (after Jack makes the comment about he wishes there were two Sams…)
        Jack and Sam firing at the Kull Warrior from "Evolution - Part 1"
        Jack, Sam, Teal'c and Jonas walking on the Replicator bits on the planet from "Unnatural Selection."
        Sam and Agent Barrett flying through the air when the house explodes in "Smoke and Mirrors."
        Sam shooting the Jaffa with a zat from "Secrets."
        Crystal Jack reaching out towards Real Jack (in the hospital) from "Cold Lazarus"
        Sam and Orlin from "Ascension" (after Orlin has just "shared" with Sam in her home)
        Sam and Fifth from "New Order"
        Sam holding wounded Orlin's hand in "Ascension"
        Mitchell from "Off the Grid."

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

1) Beau: "Stargate Mondays continue next on SciFi."

2) Claudia: " For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate.

3) Claudia: " Do you give the fans everything they've been asking for and everything they've wanted, and will they be satisfied? Obviously, I haven't been here personally to follow and track the potential relationship between O'Neill and Sam Carter. The general rule is, the minute the characters consummate their unresolved sexual tension, it's resolved. Television revolves around drama; you've lost your tension and your drama right there. So, it's tricky to keep that spark."

Clips shown were:

Jack keeping an eye on Sam as she wakes up in the infirmary (from "Grace").
        Jack walking through the SGC Stargate (looks like alone…) episode?
        Jack firing his P-90 in the SGC Gateroom from "Avatar"
        Sam being zatted -- from either "Avatar" or "Gemini"
        Jack and Sam looking at each other in the control room from "Gemini" (after Jack makes the comment about he wishes there were two Sams…)
        Sam from Maternal Instinct (just as the fire fight begins)

4) A sneak peek of Stargate Atlantis -- looked like clips from last season though -- talking about "Grace Under Pressure," Torri talking about getting to work with Beau Bridges (what a gentleman), Joe saying "Hey, I'm alive again," David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell, Jason Momoa.

GRACE

1) Michael: "Another episode of Stargate SG-1 coming up next on SciFi."

2) Chris: "For more Stargate SG-1, go to scifi dot com slash Stargate."

3) Chris: "For all you shippers out there, uhm, I find it interesting -- because I don't think Teal'c actually realized that Sam was a woman until like season four. So the whole relationship between Sam and Jack was lost on Teal'c. I think Teal'c is fairly confident that he's going to wind up with Jack in the end. Wouldn't that be funny! Wouldn't that be funny for episode 300, that Teal'c and Jack get married and produce a symbiote?" (Guffaws as commercial fades out…)

Clips shown were:

Sam and Narim kissing from "Enigma"
        Teal'c and Sam on the alien planet, crowd scene, as Daniel shows up in "Fallen."
        Teal'c and Sam in the locker room scene from "Paradise Lost," where Teal'c embraces the crying Sam.
        Sam, Jack and Teal'c from on Sam's porch from "Ascension."
        Teal'c from "Redemption"
        Teal'c and Jack running for the Stargate, shooting at the Alkesh, from "48 Hours."
        Teal'c and Jack, trying to escape the villagers, from "Revisions."
        Teal'c and Jack, walking to Jack's truck, and Teal'c mentioning jello wrestling from "Ascension."

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
        Here ya go hon! It was all about the big ship coming in!!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
        http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

LOL .... Gina, we seem to be posting one after the other....

I would love to be that fly on the wall when Jack starts filming stuff with Carter ... so squeeeeeeeelicious

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
              For scifi girl,

Here ya go hon! It was all about the big ship coming in!!!
              WOW,WOW,WOW and for good measure I'll add a SQUEEEE. Thank you so much for posting this for me. Feeling good now about season 10, and I know there are reasons to be cautious but I'm choosing to be optimistic. I thought what Chris said about him and jack was hilarious. I hope we get what we want in season 10 with Sam and Jack. Usually when I watched SG1 I couldnt wait for the next episode to be shown and I found that all through season 9 I was a bit disappinted and I wasnt really bothered about whether or not I missed an episode (even though I didnt), but for the first time in ages I'm really looking forward to what comes next, and I cant wait for season 10. Anyone now when we'll be seeing season 10 in the UK? Hope its sometimes soonish. I'll be quite now i've prattled on enough i would say

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Hello! I am brand new to posting, although I followed the Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread for about two years!! I just wanted to say that tomorrow, Wednesday, April 5, 2006, RDA will be a few hours and a few hundred miles north of where I live filming new episodes!!! With AT!!! Sam and Jack FOREVER!!!
                Now if only we could find a good way to contact RDA and thank him for returning. We should also let him know how great the episodes with him were after they've aired. Maybe let AT know as well. Finally, we could thank TPTB for their part in making this happen, perhaps subtlely letting them know we are watching these episodes and that Season 10 is a vast improvement over Season 9.
                Can't wait to see Jack and Sam on Stargate Atlantis as well!!!

Comment

WELCOME JMD to our shipper family
                  those are great ideas but how do we do it

Comment

Can't believe that there are 10 new pages to catch up to since I went to bed at 3h30am . Just like good old times, I wonder what all the fuss is about ...

Comment

Originally posted by JMD
                      Hello! I am brand new to posting, although I followed the Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread for about two years!! I just wanted to say that tomorrow, Wednesday, April 5, 2006, RDA will be a few hours and a few hundred miles north of where I live filming new episodes!!! With AT!!! Sam and Jack FOREVER!!!
                      Now if only we could find a good way to contact RDA and thank him for returning. We should also let him know how great the episodes with him were after they've aired. Maybe let AT know as well. Finally, we could thank TPTB for their part in making this happen, perhaps subtlely letting them know we are watching these episodes and that Season 10 is a vast improvement over Season 9.
                      Can't wait to see Jack and Sam on Stargate Atlantis as well!!!
                      I have to be honest i dont usually watch stargate atlantis, but i do watch the episodes where characters from sg1 are in atlantis, and those episodes i really have enjoyed. it should be fun to see how the new episodes turn out.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Comment

Welcome JMD!!
                          You could probably contact RDA to say thanks through rdanderson.com and AT through amandatapping.com.

Comment

AT said last night ... not her CO any more ... they can have fun ....
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                              I had been thinking and discussing this w/ another shipper last nite, and here's what I'm afraid of---Are tptb doing this to get the shippers off thier back? What happens once the ship is put out there, will there ever be mention of it again? For instance "Let's do this and get it over with and move on." It seems they tried this in s9 and failed, people didn't forget, and missed it terribly. I know if it was done this way I'd be upset, I miss the interaction between Jack and Sam. I hope they do it in a way that we will still get the occasional definate nod they are truly a couple after all is said and done. Just me and my thoughts, though.
                              See, I wont mind if tptb give us a ship resolution and then don't mention it again once RDA leaves the show, as long as then they don't start rewriting history and give Sam any "love" interests of the week. This was what irked me so much about S9, one thing is ignoring the ship, another all together is to undermine it .
                              With only 5 episodes with RDA we will not get much interaction between Jack and Sam, but enough to show they are in a relationship. After that they can give me all the Vala and Mitchell they want if the other 3 remaining sg1 caracters continue to be true to themselves . I will see it as a spin off and as long as the storilines are good I'll continue watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Yep, I am resentful too. I feel like TPTB gave us the finger after Threads.

I am not surprised at this sudden turn of events. I told Pittsburghgirl the other day that TPTB were back peddling big time. I think they were totally shocked when Mitchell was not accepted as the leader of SG-1. So they started back peddling, well Carter and Mitchell co-lead. Now they are back peddling with the ship. Didn't we hear they had more important stories to tell.

Nell, I hope you are right that this is different. But I am going to stay with my orginal thought, I will believe it when I see it.
                                I'm with you Rogue, although the recent news are encouraging ,even last week Joe Mallozi was saying they didn't really know what the future for Sam and Jack was. Considering RDA starts filming in the next couple of weeks that's prety worrying
                                Let's hope the disapointing ratings for S9 wakes them up to the fact that shippers matter, but like you , I'll wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                                X