This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal

Is there desire for a downloadable MPEG of just the SG-1 segment? I'll upload it, if so.

Really great photo. It's been too long since I've seen that.

Comment

G'night Shippers! Sweet Shipper Dreams!
      sigpic

Comment

Is there desire for a downloadable MPEG of just the SG-1 segment? I'll upload it, if so.
        Most definitely!
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Wow! Miss a day, miss a lot of new members!

Welcome to all the newbies!!!!!

This surge of new members can mean only one thing: people are being drawn here by news of the renewed
          S/J Ship!!!!!

Squeeee!

+ =

Comment

Okay here's the CTV segment. If you're able, please use the mirror.

Link

Mirror

Comment

Link

Mirror
              I think I just had one of the biggest squees of my life right there. I guess I'm really that anxious for anything new to come out of the Stargate Universe. July can't come fast enough.

Thanks parsifal!!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
              My Stargate Videos
              It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                I think I just had one of the biggest squees of my life right there. I guess I'm really that anxious for anything new to come out of the Stargate Universe. July can't come fast enough.

Thanks parsifal!!
                Am I the only one who found it ironic that
                Spoiler:
                despite the fact that he's been gone for over a year and that TIIC have been shoving the new people down our throats very aggressively, the one person who does most of the talking on camera is . . . RDA! He *is* the star, despite what TIIC think. After all, we viewers just have "issues." At least the news crew knows who is most important. <g> Nobody else except Beau Bridges and behind-the-scenes people were shown. Not even Sam (the only disappointment). I was glad, personally. I didn't *want* to hear MS or the newbies.

Just interesting.
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/815/ctv200011ez.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3114/ctv200021pn.jpg

okay, i love you.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

It's a video format, and yes.
                    you are doing the formatting thing, right? RIGHT? PLEASE!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Buc252- I'm glad that RDA had a chance to do the interview(I don't know what everyone said, couldn't get anything from the link, oh well ). However, I think that while he's a huge part of the Stargate universe....the other actors should have had equal time, too.

Well, have a good night folks! I'm going to bed.......can't keep my eyes open any longer. Must have been because I used my brain today, LOL!!

Happy Posting
                      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        okay, i love you.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

sally
                        For some of us (like me) who don't have broadband, can someone *please* fill me in on what that video said or looked like???
                        sigpic

Comment

Link

Mirror
                          (((((Parsifal))))) Thank you so much for the mpeg and the caps.

SQUEEEEEEEEE!
                          sigpic
                          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Great idea Mary.I would Love to have Luch with RDA and AT but 16,000? It's not happening in this Lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                              For those of you who have broadband, this was originally posted by Majorshirl in "Mala's World"

http://vancouver.ctv.ca/streamnews.j...aming_news.htm

Go to streaming news, tuesdays report and skip to the last 5 mins of the report and it's there.

Squeeee!!!!

waterfall
                              (((Thank you Waterfall)))

RDA looks GREAT, AMAZING, OMG, AMAZING, WOW, THUNK!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Now that picture screams chemistry.Hurry up and get hear July.

Comment

Working...
                                X