X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM
    Spoiler:
    Sort of similar in that Sam has long hair. Not so similar in that it HAS to be a different dress (because the "Point Of View" dress was sold at GABIT last year), Sam is standing behind Jack and not in front and Jack is in civvies and not his dress blues (more's the pity ) The background is not as pretty in the '200' photo, the POV photo had a rose-covered archway in the background.

'POV'

'200'

thank you for clearing that up for me, it was driving me crazy, you know when you get an idea about something but you cant prove or disprove it and i didn't have that seasons videos on hand to check either

Spoiler:
    hmm yep definately big, honking, wedding dress differences there

sig made by Samjackshiplover
    http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

lol, im all for coincidences

sig made by Samjackshiplover
      http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
        Hi again,
        I am an oldie that is delurking/decloaking because I just had a thought.
        Mind you I haven't been one to trust the ptb ever since my days on here when that Affinity or as I call it Insanity episode aired.

This pertains to epi 200 and why I think there might be a surprise for us.
        Spoiler:
        First I must say that I do not know how to find this info but I do remember reading on GW that RDA was going to attend a Gabit thing with AT. I hope this info is correct.

Isn't that where many of AT's fans have dinner with her? Isn't it also where she has the majority of her Sam/Jack fans as well? Someone who knows for sure feel free to correct me.

My theory is: in all the years of the show RDA never really went to conventions and now that he has come back and made a guest appearance (in a wedding scene be it fake or real) he will be a guest at an event that is attended by predominantly Sam/Jack shippers this makes me wonder and curious that perhaps we may get our resolution in some form this season!

This is all specualtion on my part, I am not usually too optimistic or trusting of this group of writers and producers but I am a "crazy" romantic too.
        Hi

Love the decloaking ref!

AT and RDA are both guests at a gabit run event called Avalon taking place in November in the UK. AT as another Gabit convention the weekend before and its likely that both of them are in the UK to do promo for ep 200 which will air around that time in the UK on Sky.

According to everything I've read, Avalon is all for charity and is also being used by RDA to test the waters on whether he wants to do any future conventions. It's not primarily for shippers (although quite a few of us are going) but its a good thought that if they are both attending a convention it might mean good things for us given they have to know the ship question will be asked.
        sigpic
        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Sort of similar in that Sam has long hair. Not so similar in that it HAS to be a different dress (because the "Point Of View" dress was sold at GABIT last year), Sam is standing behind Jack and not in front and Jack is in civvies and not his dress blues (more's the pity ) The background is not as pretty in the '200' photo, the POV photo had a rose-covered archway in the background.

'POV'

'200'

Edit: Oh yeah and NO VEIL in POV

EDIT: LOL as I typed this an advert came on the TV with a song that was comprised lyrically of 'Gone Fishin'' several times in a row! LMAO! Think that's a good sign?
          Spoiler:
          It's definitely not the same dress because the one from POV has straps and the one from 200 has none. It's a 'bustier' one. Beautiful.
          You see it on the second promo vid for 200.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Hey there...great to see you were able to navigate to Gateworld from Sony.

I hope everyone is giving you a warm welcome!

And to all my fellow shippers, keep your rose colored shades handy at all times.

That's gotta be the most awesome art/manip/thingy I must have seen in months!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              Spoiler:
              It's definitely not the same dress because the one from POV has straps and the one from 200 has none. It's a 'bustier' one. Beautiful.
              You see it on the second promo vid for 200.
              Did I mention I *LOVE* this family?!? Thanks Lizlove! *SQUEE*

Woo, hey, when did I hit 1000 posts?!? I COMPLETELY MISSED THAT MILESTONE!
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

You hadn't seen it yet????
                Oh yeah... you're just back

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Hey there...great to see you were able to navigate to Gateworld from Sony.

I hope everyone is giving you a warm welcome!

And to all my fellow shippers, keep your rose colored shades handy at all times.

Loved the glasses and I went to green you too but couldn't
                  sigpic

Comment

There's some really great screenshots of ep 200 if you'd like to SQUEE some more posted from Zika and others around 2060ish...
                    sigpic

Comment

((((((Shippers))))))
                      I've been a bit shy to visit recently! As episode **200** draws near, the excitement among shippers has been incredible and spoils are leaking!!! But, I'll visit tonight during the 5th episode to talk about 'Uninvited' with spoiler tags!! Don't worry, I'm not upset. It just works for me to be surprised for 200!!!

BTW, Stargate Fan Awards have posted their NOMINEES!!! Shameless plug here.....my dear writer friend, Obsessed Pam, is nominated in three categories! I am her proud Beta!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                        There's some really great screenshots of ep 200 if you'd like to SQUEE some more posted from Zika and others around 2060ish...
                        Thanks Rachel!!! ((hugs))
                        Spoiler:
                        So I guess that settles it, it's DEFINITELY AU/AR/Dream but, hopefully, we'll get something else before/after that hints at something happening between *our* Sam and Jack! *crosses fingers*

On a side-note I think it's rather amusing that they've dressed Sam up like T'Pol in the Trek scene, especially since Jolene Blalock is on Stargate!

Comment

Oh, yeah, I watched 'Allegiance' today and I noticed some subtle ship:

1) When Jack tells Sam to tell the Tok'ra to "Shut up or leave" and she responds with "Do you *really* want me to tell them that, Sir?" and a very amused stare

2) When Jack is talking to Jacob and he says "You don't like us (Tok'ra), do you?" and Jack responds with "I like *YOU*!" *coughfuturefatherinlawcough*

3) When the zatarc machine "false positive" is mentioned Sam and Jack share a rather long and knowing look *squee*

4) When Jack says "Divide and conquer" (not particularly shippy from their perspective but come on, it's one third of the Holy Trinity of episodes FCOL! )

5) When Jack shoots the heck out of the ashrak when it attacks Sam (I'm thinkin' a slight case of PTSD prompted his little 'machine gun overkill' after the events with Jolinar )

Comment

Thanks Rachel!!! ((hugs))
                            Spoiler:
                            So I guess that settles it, it's DEFINITELY AU/AR/Dream but, hopefully, we'll get something else before/after that hints at something happening between *our* Sam and Jack! *crosses fingers*

On a side-note I think it's rather amusing that they've dressed Sam up like T'Pol in the Trek scene, especially since Jolene Blalock is on Stargate!
                            Well..

Spoiler:

'Fraid so on the dream/hallucination/generally not real thing

I'm sooo looking forward to the Trek section...

Got to go to bed, folks! Hope the US shippers enjoy Uninvited!
                            sigpic

Comment

How did I miss This post
                              Thankyou Zika.
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm want to know what Jack says thats so funny. I'm so not waiting until October to see this ep. Anyone in the US got a spare bed, I won't take up much room. LOL

Comment

Here are some screen caps from the aforementioned scene in 'Allegiance' where Sam brings up the "false positive" on the zatarc detector:

And one more from that ep just for fun!

- anyone feel like adding a caption to that? I can't come up with anything good right now, my mind has gone blank!

Comment

Working...
                                X