Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: Ah Colonel, is that your foot going up my pant leg?
    Sam: Yes Sir!

Jack: Is that all you have to say Carter?
    Sam: Welcome back and I love you!
    Jack: Good enough reason, you may continue your exploration Colonel!

Sam: Absolutely Sir!

My 1700 Post Gift!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Hi, cute_az_can_be! Welcome to our thread! Please visit often and post lots! All Sam/Jack shippers are welcome here, and some of the nicest people at Gateworld post here.

thanks so much

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
        I felt like doing something to celebrate the news of Jack's return - I reckon Sam keeps a picture record of SG1's adventures...for some reason though, she doesn't show it to the other members of the team....

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/shelsfcfan/jackpics2.jpg
        Shelsfc, this is wonderful!

Gatebee, so is the collage you posted on Saturday!

Such talented people here!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/17.jpg
          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/42615.jpg
          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/189xo.jpg

My 1700 Post Gift!
          Trupi, congratulations on 1700 posts! This is so cute! You're at your mischievious best tonight!

Comment

Everyone in the US remember to push the clock up one hour! Goodnight!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/17.jpg
              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/42615.jpg
              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/189xo.jpg

My 1700 Post Gift!
              ROTFLMAO! CONGRATS ON 1700 POSTS!!! Woo Hoo!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                SHIP MUM!!!!!!!!

*watches with amusement as ship mum tries to hug him forgetting that he's only there via hologram communications from his new hatak and watches her land in a heap behind him*

Ah MG, you hooligan. Sniffle. It's almost like old times.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  Ah MG, you hooligan. Sniffle. It's almost like old times.
                  yeah, he is still our "little" MG. ain't he cute?
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

nell, i love your new sigpic!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I agree. RDA doesn't play the second fiddle.....and shouldn't have to do so. So, Jack, I bet your assessment is right.

I don't think this kind of thinking originated with the guys at Bridge. Instead, this must have been a SciFi directive. Even in announcing RDA's return, they included a sentence (near the bottom of the article) about being the top TV destination for young males on Friday nights. Sounds like Skiffy has some pretty antiquated and stereotypical views about their audience. We know there are plenty of adults watching SciFi...when there's something worth watching (Those silly Saturday night movies are a joke!). The thinking that would push AT aside kind of reminds me of what Letterman said frequently during his NBC days: "Network pinheads."

And while I'm thinking about it, how come RDA is never on Letterman? They have a lot in common---both liberals, both icons, both in their mid-fifties, both single dads. I would love to see RDA on with Dave!

They certainly flirted with it in RE! And it made us all mad! We're glad you chose to come here to discuss it.....and that RDA chose to come back. Who knows? Maybe RE made him angry too!

I'm still hoping the entire original team will make a couple of movies for us each year under the SG-1 name. If they keep a Stargate show in the 8E/7C time slot on Friday, I predict they will rename it Stargate Command....and let BB and CB continue from there. Who knows? Maybe MS might want to go along with them. But I doubt CJ will too. Teal'c has really been pushed to the background in S9. Sad.
                      sg-1fanintn, I really appreciate your insightfulness when it comes to the entertainment and broadcasting industry. And I really like your hopefulness...the idea of a movie sounds sweet!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        nell, i love your new sigpic!

sally
                        Thanks, I kept re-writing till I found the version that I liked the best. This kind of says it all for me. This is the simple, unadorned hope that I hold for Sam and Jack. Oh, and that big, honkin' kiss!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          sg-1fanintn, I really appreciate your insightfulness when it comes to the entertainment and broadcasting industry. And I really like your hopefulness...the idea of a movie sounds sweet!!
                          Oh, you know me, nell. Nine times out of 10, I'm optimistic.....and especially now, with the good news we got this week.

And I love your new sig!!!! In fact, it's inspiring me to switch to another version of my sig below. I'll do that Monday, when I have Photoshop for editing (gotta get that program at home!) Your sig makes me go:
                          Squeeeeeee!!!!!

Comment

sorry for the ot AGAIN -

nell, please check your email. i can't stay up much longer

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              sorry for the ot AGAIN -

nell, please check your email. i can't stay up much longer

sally
                              No.....apology won't do.....not forgivin' you.....uh-uh.....no way......tee-hee!

Sally, aren't you on the West Coast? It's only 1am here in the Central Time Zone.....course, it's gonna be 3am in an hour (grumble, grumble).

Comment

Oh, you know me, nell. Nine times out of 10, I'm optimistic.....and especially now, with the good news we got this week.

And I love your new sig!!!! In fact, it's inspiring me to switch to another version of my sig below. I'll do that Monday, when I have Photoshop for editing (gotta get that program at home!) Your sig makes me go:
                                Squeeeeeee!!!!!
                                As a matter of fact, I think I saw your other version with Sam and Jack. That may have been inspirational for my present sig pic!! Definitely, photoshop at home is necessary for when inspiration strikes after midnight! **yawn** Good night, Shippers!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X