This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    As a matter of fact, I think I saw your other version with Sam and Jack. That may have been inspirational for my present sig pic!! Definitely, photoshop at home is necessary for when inspiration strikes after midnight! **yawn** Good night, Shippers!!
    How I heart photo shop for all my graphic needs yaya!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      No.....apology won't do.....not forgivin' you.....uh-uh.....no way......tee-hee!
      oh, no! don't punish me with rda kissing me! PLEASE, NO!

i said no!

please, stop!.... mmmm.... NO, I MEAN STOP!

rda, stop smothering me with kisses!!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          oh, no! don't punish me with rda kissing me! PLEASE, NO!

i said no!

please, stop!.... mmmm.... NO, I MEAN STOP!

rda, stop smothering me with kisses!!

sally
          You wish!

(Uh, in fact, we.....uh.....all wish!)

And on that note, I say nighty-night, campers! Back later today, I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
            One of you should show the shippertown map not only for all the newbies that have joined recently but the long time shippers who have re-emerged the past few days. Just for old time sake
            I lost the url when my puter crashed last fall.
            I don't know if anyone's responded to this yet; I'm basically just flying by real fast. Welcome to all the new people...I hope you have a ton of fun on this thread. I know I have.

Here's Shippertown for all of those that are wondering...

And good night y'all...

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
            My Stargate Videos
            It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Jack: Ah Colonel, is that your foot going up my pant leg?
              Sam: Yes Sir!

Jack: Is that all you have to say Carter?
              Sam: Welcome back and I love you!
              Jack: Good enough reason, you may continue your exploration Colonel!

Sam: Absolutely Sir!

My 1700 Post Gift!
              great photostory, trupi and congratulations on 1700 posts. Can't green you but really would if I could.
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I'm confused, well what do you expect when you've been in the Anti thread for 20 mins.

They conplain there's too much ship, we say there's not enough, so who's right?

I was going to type more but I really do have to go and do some work, back later.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                  I'm confused, well what do you expect when you've been in the Anti thread for 20 mins.

They conplain there's too much ship, we say there's not enough, so who's right?

I was going to type more but I really do have to go and do some work, back later.
                  I suppose that it depends on your point of view. Were they really arguing that there was too much ship in season 9, or were they looking at the series as a whole??
                  always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                    I suppose that it depends on your point of view. Were they really arguing that there was too much ship in season 9, or were they looking at the series as a whole??
                    Yes only POV is different, but true is only some epi from almost 200 ,is realy shipy. If antishipers see more shipy epi , is better shiper like a me

Divide&Conquer, WOO, Grace, Threads
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not confused anymore, they seem to get their way alot more often than we do.
                      There are some concerns that Jacks return in S10 will bring back the ship.
                      Well lets hope so

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                        I'm not confused anymore, they seem to get their way alot more often than we do.
                        There are some concerns that Jacks return in S10 will bring back the ship.
                        Well lets hope so
                        There's no ifs ands or buts about it ... we're going to see some Sam/Jack interaction in season ten. Done deal. Ratified, bonified, undeniable SHIP. And if that ticks anyone off ... well then let 'em whinge!

Ain't nothin' they can do about it. Nya nya nya.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

They don't want the ship back period. They were happy with season 9. They want Jack/RDA to go away because they said the ship undermines Sam credibilty as an officer. Give me a break what do they want Sam to develop into.........SG-Pin-Up Girl! That's all TPTB did with her character without Jack around, they passed her from one guy to another . That's better! I must be watching a different show! Everyone deserves their own opinion, but if you read what they wrote, it's very upsetting. My best advice -STAY AWAY!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            They don't want the ship back period. They were happy with season 9. They want Jack/RDA to go away because they said the ship undermines Sam credibilty as an officer. Give me a break what do they want Sam to develop into.........SG-Pin-Up Girl! That's all TPTB did with her character without Jack around, they passed her from one guy to another . That's better! I must be watching a different show! Everyone deserves their own opinion, but if you read what they wrote, it's very upsetting. My best advice -STAY AWAY!
                            That's what I thought they'd be saying. I wasn't sure because I hadn't been brave enough to venture into that particular thread.
                            always and forever

Comment

That's what I thought they'd be saying. I wasn't sure because I hadn't been brave enough to venture into that particular thread.
                              i reading antithread S&J too, nice thread but anti
                              no problem for me, i reading some posts and survive this
                              say again, only another POV
                              no matter what say, because not matter what say , you or another fans, only matter what say TPTB at the end

sigpic

Comment

Hey, all! Well, I just got back from Washington, DC. No kidding, really. And while I didn't see Jack, I swear I saw Agent Barrett in the hotel lobby.

Logging on this morning I got the news I was looking for but a quick perusal of some recent posts leads me to wonder.

Well, I have jillions of posts to review so I'll keep reading from the back up and try to catch up. It's good to be home.

Comment

Working...
                                X