This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz
    Thanks for the confirmation sueKay and scjon. Don't you know what's the latest development? - i.e. what position is the yoyo in right now before s10?
    Seems to be swinging slightly in the favour of the shippers if you take what Amanda said at the Con that way-and most of us do. She seemed to be saying we'd get some ship. Here's hoping....
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
      Hi dex. I understand you perfectly. Although I'm S/J shipper and RDA thunker, and "residing" in respective threads, I don't mind venturing into "shippers unfriendly zones" at all. It's always interesting to know other people's opinions and in this case reasons why they don't believe in ship. Cause as far as I'm concerned Sam/Jack ship is CANON.
      Hi zuz, i glad to see you.

about article, yes it's old, but say all
      i say again, i no waiting big shipy in 10. season and no waiting, ehm positive resolve
      but i happy if resolve is positive , IMO positive = MIRACLE

positive for me is together (romance )

Last edited by dexterav; 02 April 2006, 11:53 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Great point STARGATE7777.IMO it comes down to the Fans seeing the Sam character as a threat to the Daniel character and Daniel's friendship with Jack.They want the Jack and Daniel from the Stargate Movie where there was no Sam character to get in the way.They would be very happy if the Sam character showed no interest in Jack.No Sam/Jack Ship means more time for Jack and Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
          This came up a few months ago. I can't remember what conclusion we came to in the end. I'm still holding on to what we've heard recently in the hope that we'll get something out of season 10.
          I can't remember our exact conclusion either but keep this in mind: It is primarily TPTB not the actors that conceive, write, direct, and produce the Show. Not always favorable to the Ship, of course. I, too, am paying mind to recent comments including Amanda's at Vancouver Con. And common sense, for which we Shippers seem to have in abundance. Can we wrap it up and mail it to TPTB?? LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            Great point STARGATE7777.IMO it comes down to the Fans seeing the Sam character as a threat to the Daniel character and Daniel's friendship with Jack.They want the Jack and Daniel from the Stargate Movie where there was no Sam character to get in the way.They would be very happy if the Sam character showed no interest in Jack.No Sam/Jack Ship means more time for Jack and Daniel.
            sigpic

Comment

You can bet after Season 9 there will be more pro Shipper comments coming from TPTB.The comments will probably not be all over the place like in the past.There may have been many Fans who hated the Sam/Jack Ship but the ratings were always good when RDA was on the Show and there was Sam/Jack Ship.Even when MS left the ratings were still good.TPTB have no reason to fear the Anti-Shippers.

Comment

[html]<embed width="352" height="308" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://vid21.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/suz_k/HumDrum.flv"></embed>[/html]

just trying something

edit: d'oh...it doesn't work

oh well...clickety here to see the first minute of my old ship vid...SPUD ALERT

sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Wow, I see a lot of shippers where having fun last night at 3am!!!!! where was I at 3am... why was I not invited???? kidding.... I was having beatiful dreams... they seem to be recuring since knowing that Jack is going to be back

Now to some serious shippy stuff... I've seen a lot of our shipper family have signed to be in the Ship, Ship Hooray, special ops team... we have celebrated, Shipsgiving, Shipmas, ValenShip and now it's time for EasterShip... this is the last celebration before Shipday in July.

Nell, SG-1fanintn, Florence, Lys and Myself so far have been organizing these events, we had some very nice help for ValenShip, but now it's time to pass the baton.... Flo has left, I won't be here that day, I'll be traveling and we need help if we want to keep this events alive.

What kind of roles? well... we need a Coordinator, a couple of moderators to keep the ship going somebody to design and post the inviation, we need a couple of polls, a group activity and well, of course everbody to come and have fun... please PM me if you would like to help.
                  You aren't planning on having it Easter Sunday are you? I know I'll be gone too. I suggest maybe the week before?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    New Sam and Jack fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2860300/1/.
                    Starting Over by Obsessed Pam. I bet you can't read just one chapter!!!
                    Thanks for the rec Nell and I lovers your sig
                    I'm out of green again. We should have a green strike!

Comment

Seems to be swinging slightly in the favour of the shippers if you take what Amanda said at the Con that way-and most of us do. She seemed to be saying we'd get some ship. Here's hoping....
                      Fingers crossed.
                      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I love her expression in this one.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          Wow, I see a lot of shippers where having fun last night at 3am!!!!! where was I at 3am... why was I not invited???? kidding.... I was having beatiful dreams... they seem to be recuring since knowing that Jack is going to be back

Now to some serious shippy stuff... I've seen a lot of our shipper family have signed to be in the Ship, Ship Hooray, special ops team... we have celebrated, Shipsgiving, Shipmas, ValenShip and now it's time for EasterShip... this is the last celebration before Shipday in July.

Nell, SG-1fanintn, Florence, Lys and Myself so far have been organizing these events, we had some very nice help for ValenShip, but now it's time to pass the baton.... Flo has left, I won't be here that day, I'll be traveling and we need help if we want to keep this events alive.

What kind of roles? well... we need a Coordinator, a couple of moderators to keep the ship going somebody to design and post the inviation, we need a couple of polls, a group activity and well, of course everbody to come and have fun... please PM me if you would like to help.
                          Any idea what date it'll be yet? I'm not quite sure where I'll be in April.
                          always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by zuz

Me too. AT has a very expressive face! Great pic, thank you!
                            always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by zuz

very nice!

10. season ?

or Jack Carter?
                              sigpic

Comment

Me too. AT has a very expressive face! Great pic, thank you!
                                You're welcome.

I have to agree on AT having a very expressive face.
                                When she gets flirty it's just so much fun to watch. (end of Evolution pt 2 comes to my mind). But she can do angst pretty well too.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X