This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    I know what should happen! Narim and Joe show up, Martouf from an AU comes to our universe and decides to stay, and Orlin returns, a fully grown adult. (And all her other admirers show up, too, I just can't be bothered to remember their names.)

Then Jack comes in, wipes them all out with his big honkin' gun, and sweeps Sam off her feet to a whirlwind trip to the altar and then the cabin. <g>

Okay, it's fantasy, but it's all mine!
    Lovin that scene but you forgot the BIG HONKIN KISS!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Token I think we will get our resolution but it still may take a while.We may have to wait until the end of Season 10 or a Movie.I just have this fear that with RDA returning the ratings will take off and TPTB may want to go to a Season 11.I feel we will have some great Ship in Season 10 but I would not be surprised to see more of Sam's Man Friends.I get this feeling that
      Spoiler:
      Narim or Joe will make an appearance.I also do not like that it sounds like Baal may help out SG-1 in the fight against another enemy.Does this mean Baal becomes another one of the Male guest stars lusting after Sam?IMO Baal should stay a bad guy like Apophis and Anubis.
      I've waited 9 years so I'm good at waiting.

Spoilers for Season 10 Baal
      Spoiler:
      Cliff gave some indication that Baal would be helping the SGC against the new enemy but for his own self preservation. It reminded me of Reckoning. I don't want Baal to become a good guy either. I like him as the sexy, bad guy.

I can't remember the person that brought up the informal poll of the audience, but the question of who we like better the Ori or Gouald was put to a vote. The Ori got a smattering of applause, and the Gouald was wildly applauded. I got the impression from the Con that not too many people are happy about the Ori. JMHO.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        LOVE your post, token!

and you're sending me something?

sally
        Yes, I have something for you! Unfortunately, it's too big to email. I'll have to work on the size. And, NO, it's not Jack!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          you guys want to see a real cool smiley a sweet person made for us?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...acksamanim.gif

isn't it great?!

thanks, scarimor.

sally
          so sweet .... more BHK on S10

Comment

Okay have I slipped into a major shipper dream, did you guys read the GateWorld Main Page and the interview with Amanda? Just the title alone put a huge, honkin smile on my face, ....future with Jack! I can't believe they actually said this out loud. I can't believe I saw it in print! Quickly somebody lock my door so nobody wakes me up!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
              Okay have I slipped into a major shipper dream, did you guys read the GateWorld Main Page and the interview with Amanda? Just the title alone put a huge, honkin smile on my face, ....future with Jack! I can't believe they actually said this out loud. I can't believe I saw it in print! Quickly somebody lock my door so nobody wakes me up!!!!!!
              What? Where?

*Goes to read.*
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I am in a state of shock .... just went and read it too ..... THE SHIP IS COMING..... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BHK

Comment

what in the heck is going on!?

did we win a lottery or something?!

did we do penance?!

i just want to know what we did to (finally) see some good stuff coming our way (so we can keep doing it! ).

did i mention how flippin' happy i am?!?!?

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

squeeeeeeeeliciouse AT news ...

BHK BHK BHK

rda pic fr rdanderson site
                    Last edited by gatebee; 30 March 2006, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Come here fly boy! TPTB said it's ok to get it on, FINALLY! So, pucker up and lay a big fat kiss on me!
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!

i just read that and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god it is like a shippy dream... i keep thinking i'm gonna wake up soon and thats all it will be, a dream.

Not only is RDA coming back, but Amanda has said there is hope for a future Sam & Jack relationship!

*****!!!!BOWS DOWN TO AMANDA WORSHIPPING AT HER FEET!!!!*****

OH I'M SO HAPPY!!!

SOMEONE PINCH ME!

(although i do keep having mini panic attacks thinking something is gonna go wrong and I'm never gonna see the culmination of the relationship for some reason. it seems too good to be true!)
                        Last edited by Sam_Carter; 30 March 2006, 11:19 PM.
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

just read amanda's interview WOW! that's all i can say,she didn't even hestitate answering the question so now i am happy cloud nine at the moment.

and together again thats all i want.
                          i also wouldn't mind an offworld mission with all our guys can you imagine what Jack would make of Vala???
                          one crazy chick!!

it would be nice to see cassie back to see whats happening with her.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

I have just been watching all of CATY'S videos again,but i love the 'safest place' video the words mean so much i've fallen in love all over again with the sam and jack 'relationship'............

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i can't wait...................

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

I'll have to wait til I get home to see the videos.

Comment

Hey shipper family, long time no see.

I wanted to come here a few day's ago when I heard the news about RDA *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* but I couldn't get online.

I have just read Amanda's interview too and OMG....
                                Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is brilliant news; I can't believe she actually said it out loud.

I still don’t know if I should get my hopes up too high though. I mean, tptb do have a track record. I just hope they have learnt their lessons and do come through for us this time.

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X