Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A definite squee!! for what Amanda said (thanks for transcribing it, Token). I'm now feeling (at worst) cautiously optimistic about season 10. Sometimes, I feel very optimistic! The fact that people such as Amanda are still getting ship questions at cons, after the ship desert that was season 9, must show TPTB, that the s/j ship is still really important to a significant section of the fandom.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Nope, I am trying to be very cautious and not get my hopes up too high.
      I still have marks on my neck from all the chain yanking. But I'm a closet optimist.
      Note to TPTB: Oh please, please give us some resolution before these two are in a retirement home.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        Originally Posted by LOL4JACK
        NG, I like your idea... Squeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Nice to see you around... Welcome back!!!!! and *cough* *cough* any plans of finishing a couple of fics now that the ship is back

Regarding the news on the main page....

JACK: I wonder why are the shippers so suprised, I mean.... who would not want to make out with ME!

Ok, Step back ladies, lemme through, age before beauty!
        Step aside, step aside I'm first (there's some good and bad in just about everything) don't trip on my walker.
        sigpic
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
          I still have marks on my neck from all the chain yanking. But I'm a closet optimist.
          Note to TPTB: Oh please, please give us some resolution before these two are in a retirement home.
          I know what you mean. I'm in a good mood today, therefore I'm optimistic. Belated congrats on 1200 posts by the way. Can't green ya, because I have to spread some around first.
          always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
            Hello, All!! I've been lurking just to see what's been going on. As with all of you, I am SQUEEEEEEING at the news about RDA!! I have soooo missed him this season. Cautioulsy waiting for S10. But, at least we'll get to look at Jack again!!!!
            I haven't posted in soo long......have I missed a great deal from my shipper family? Looking forward to visiting a lot more. I have missed you all.
            Welcome Back!
            always and forever

Comment

wow I am so glad we can post again..... I tried so many times to get on all afternoon ... and the looks of it no one was able to for 5 hours.... any way , I totally believe that AT would not have said all those things of nothing will come of it in S10 .... I will guess the 5 letter word is LOVERS

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                I know what you mean. I'm in a good mood today, therefore I'm optimistic. Belated congrats on 1200 posts by the way. Can't green ya, because I have to spread some around first.
                Thank you - I didn't even notice.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  Lovin that scene but you forgot the BIG HONKIN KISS!!
                  Well, of course! I thought that went without saying! (What do you think was happening in the cabin. A kiss . . . and more. <vbEEEg>)
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                    just read amanda's interview WOW! that's all i can say,she didn't even hestitate answering the question so now i am happy cloud nine at the moment.

and together again thats all i want.
                    i also wouldn't mind an offworld mission with all our guys can you imagine what Jack would make of Vala???
                    one crazy chick!!

it would be nice to see cassie back to see whats happening with her.

wynterxx
                    Are you kidding? He'd see her *once* and demand she get the heck off "his" base!! She's offensive to each and every military person there, especially the women.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                      You know it was one thing to have the great news that RDA is coming back, but what is with (dare I say it) the positive attitude with the Jack and Sam relationship that is finally coming through with the interviews at the con? There for a while it seemed like everyone was so deadset against it; but now... I'm just hoping that all of this just isn't too good to be true; don't get me wrong I'll take every scrap of positive attitude toward Jack and Sam I guess I'm just wondering what happened. I know, I know I TO think TOO much!!
                      Nickatell, don't feel like you're all alone. I keep thinking, "I'll believe it when I see it." I just have lost too much faith in them to believe.

And I WANT TO BELIEVE!!

<Oh, wait . . . wrong show.>
                      - Mary

Comment

It'll be great to see what they do between Jack and Sam in season 10. Maybe a quick make-out session in a storage closet?
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sam and Jack forever

Comment

Mary I would Love to see Vala hitting on Jack in front of Sam.You think we will see something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Mary I would Love to see Vala hitting on Jack in front of Sam.You think we will see something like that?
                              Where's everyone? Well that would be a way to get the young male population by having a cat fight between Sam and Vala. Throw a little mud and Tec'l ill be selling tickets.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                It could happen, but I don't think anything would come of it. Jack would just extricate himself from the situation and walk away - with Sam by his side.

Sam's too much woman to let herself be either threatened *or* baited by the bimbo.
                                - Mary

Comment

Working...
                                X