Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Oma scoffs too many of Nana's new shipper cookies for breakfast and undergoes a strange transformation ...... *

Thanks Nana
    sigpic

Comment

For the love of Jack, a little "Bump" to move us out of page two!
      sigpic

Comment

A Jack's Back Bump

+ =
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          *Oma scoffs too many of Nana's new shipper cookies for breakfast and undergoes a strange transformation ...... *

Thanks Nana
          Uh Oh, what did Nana say about the cookies and the squeeing?? Cover your ears, Shippers!! Oma'a gonna blow!! Take care honey!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            TOKEN!!!! It looks like you made it home in one piece. Now I know that my autograph on the official Shippertown map is worth a small fortune but I hope that you shall be able to restrain yourself from selling it off on Ebay.

Anywho, it looks as though the predictable boos and hisses have arisen in regards to Jack coming back and the possibility of S/J ship. Sadly, it's not that surprising. I wish there were a way that everybody could be happy but I've resigned myself to the fact that it won't work out that way and right now I'm just hoping that we're not the ones going to get burned. Yes, I'm feeling selfish.
            They had their day in the sun - Season 9.

I am also excited about RDA returning. Right now I am just trying not to get my hopes up too high. I have been disappointed too often and just afraid that I am going to be let down again.

Anyways heres to J/S ship and RDA return!
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

god morning campers!

(Aka...'let's get back to the top of the page' bump)

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
              My Stargate Videos
              It's meant to be!

Comment

((Shipper family)) Ah, it's so good to be back amongst you. =) I confess, I had completely lost hope and pretty much left the Stargate fandom... but now there is the potential for a more definitive resolution than before I find myself drawn back... although I feel like a newbie all over again having not watched any of Season 9...

Comment

Jack is coming back guys! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Bump!
                  sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((LUNAR)))))))))))))

Good to see ya

(ps...are you gonna finish any of your fanfics?)
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                      ((Shipper family)) Ah, it's so good to be back amongst you. =) I confess, I had completely lost hope and pretty much left the Stargate fandom... but now there is the potential for a more definitive resolution than before I find myself drawn back... although I feel like a newbie all over again having not watched any of Season 9...
                      Thank the Lord you didn't watch Season 9! You didn't go through the horrors and won't have the nightmares the rest of the shippers had. You won't need to see the shipper psychologist, to help you through the dark times! Look what they did to SG-1:

Tec'l trying to help Sam through the dark times

Jack is depressed that he can't be with his team

Daniel ready to stone Mitchell out of fustration

Even Tec'l had to be put on meds after beating up Mitchell

So Luna you were spared the horror of Season 9 better known as the "Dark Times"!
                      sigpic

Comment

Goodmornin' Everyone!!!!

I am in a good mood today. Why? It could be because the Sun is shining and the temperature is quite lovely on this spring day. It could be because I know tomorrow is my day off and I get to sleep in.(although, sleeping in for me is like...7:45am.LOL) It could be that my best friend(like a sister), her husband and their two month old are flying in on Monday for a visit.(I haven't seen my "niece" yet) Yes folks, it might even be a little bit because I am optimistic about the possible future of Sam/Jack acknowledgement(simple,concrete)

Happy Posting
                        It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Thank the Lord you didn't watch Season 9! You didn't go through the horrors and won't have the nightmares the rest of the shippers had. You won't need to see the shipper psychologist, to help you through the dark times! Look what they did to SG-1:

So Luna you were spared the horror of Season 9 better known as the "Dark Times"!
                          Very funny captions.

Maybe we should rename Season Nine - TUS (The Unmentionable Season)

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

trupi.......*stops laughing*.........Good job!........*starts laughing again*...........

Happy Posting
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

[url]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/plost8.jpg[/uirl]
                              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pi/TLjack5.jpg
                              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...niel_rock2.jpg
                              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pi/4x14_16.jpg

When I read Dark Times I thought of Harry Potter!
                              "Dark Times lie ahead SG-1."

Very funny Cpations BTW.

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Hello family! I'mmmm baaack! RL has kept me away.

Anyway, in honor of the news that "JACK IS BACK" we have a new SHIPPER COOKIE!!!

It is the:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE – this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at regular intervals.

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.

Sam and Jack Forever

courtesy of ship sistah

Did I mention that JACK IS BACK?
                                Woohoo! Welcome back Ship Nana, and thanks for the new shipper cookie. *munch* Squeeeeee!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X