This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k8tbug1
    Oh yes theres been a lot of Squeeeeing going on around here!!!!
    And don't worry, Jack being back is really not being considered a spoiler. *at least I hope not * I mean its pretty much general knowledge by now.
    Besides, if I'm not mistaken, I think I saw a thread titled RDA back in season 10 or something like that somewhere here at GW. Not sure of exact title. So I think your fine.

(((((((((((((((((((((((k8bug1 and rest of shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I heard the good news as well!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about the ship though.....when you've had your chain yanked as long as I have, you tend to develop a cynical attitude....

And I like your sig k8bug1!!!! I'm a fan of BSG as well....I hope they do better with Adama and Roslin (and Lee/Kara and "the Chief"/Callie) than they have with Sam and Jack....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      (((((((((((((((((((((((k8bug1 and rest of shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I heard the good news as well!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about the ship though.....when you've had your chain yanked as long as I have, you tend to develop a cynical attitude....

And I like your sig k8bug1!!!! I'm a fan of BSG as well....I hope they do better with Adama and Roslin (and Lee/Kara and "the Chief"/Callie) than they have with Sam and Jack....
      Also....sorry for my long absence, but you know how RL can be....

I may have even less time cuz I'm probably gonna have to do the owrking 3 jobs thing, one of them full-time in order to get my finances straightened out faster so I can live out on my own and rent my own place quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        Dr. sugarshaker will be standing by with the paddles. That is exactly what I've wanted for years - and years and years and years! When it finally happens, it will be the squeeeeeeeee heard around the world.
        Squee heard 'round the world? Better replace my windows with Kevlar then cuz the glass will probably shatter...

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
          Hey ,who they callin a Prim'tah!......*undignified giggling*

I crack myself up!

Ok.....look, don't judge me on one bad joke

I had an annoying experience on the way to work this morning. I always listen to the radio, never have any problems. So, here I am, driving along and enjoying the drive and all of a sudden a certain song comes over the radio(Don't ask me to remember as all my higher brain functions are dimmed at 5:15 in the morning.lol) I start to think of the whole Sam/Jack thing and can picture moments along with the song. It keeps happening as I change the stations. I have a life, I don't eat, drink and breath Stargate! Normally I can tune out any of those thoughts when I'm tryting to go about my busy day........Not Today! Is this a sign of what's to come? This whole RDA coming back " got my dander up", to borrow a Daniel phrase.

Happy Posting and......Help!
          WELCOME FAITHSTARS AND ALL OTHER NEWBIES I MISSED IN MY LONG ABSENCE!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((newbies)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I gotta go.....library computer just warned me that I was gonna be logged off in 10 minutes.....

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((((MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Good to see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I know, not the best looking but I had to do it! There must be cake!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                i just wrote a fic in honour of RDA's return called 'My Lover's Back'. Its a short 636 word drabble so it shouldn't take too long to read.

http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/viewstory.php?sid=1513

its NC-17.

let me know what you think.
                What a lovely way to start the evening I couldn't give you rep points here, so I gave a review over at Stargatebrats.

TL

Comment

5 episodes??? RDA is coming back for 5 whole episodes??
                  *Falls down*
                  *Gets back up*
                  *giggles and falls back down again*

I hadn't seen that bit before!!

Squeeeeee!!!!!!

I'm not sure squee even covers it any more!! I hope there's ship, of course (and lots of it!!) but right now I'm just so happy Jack will be in 5 actual eps that I'm not even thinking about it!! I saw Fifth Race last night, and realised just how much I miss him!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    yeah, where did this come from? did amanda *really* say this?

sally
                    Sally, Amanda was asked your question about Sam and Jack ship in Season 10. She was also asked if Sam would ever tell Jack she loved him. Amanda answered in a very coy manner, "Hasn't she already done that?" Then she added, "in her own little way?" SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!! Amanda was also asked why she broke up with Pete. DUH!! Amanda answered very sincerely that Sam knew that her heart was not in the relationship, but that she thought of someone else. Someone in the crowd yelled, "Jack!" LOL!!! Fantastic moment!!

I couldn't believe all the Shipper questions, and not one "boo" from the audience. On the set tour, we got to see the infamous puddlejumper where
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam and Jack made out.
                    I asked Martin Gero, who was our tour guide, if it was THE jumper where IT happened; and he said, "yes." I added that it was too bad it wasn't OUR Sam and Jack, and a fellow tour attendee said, "Thank God!" as she walked away. I just replied in front of Martin, "To each their own!" After encountering that bit of rudeness on Saturday, I wasn't expecting any Ship questions on Sunday. I was absolutely giddy over Amanda's panel!! Ship Mum and I squeed together!!!

I'll write a follow-up post on my experience with Amanda. Aunt Sally, I will be sending you something by email. I was going to send it to you anyway, but now that I know it was your question, I must send it to you first. Hopefully, it isn't too big.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Pacific Jack, this is a joint victory! Don't count yourself out! Once you join this thread, you're a member of the family, so this is your victory too.

I always felt that RDA wouldn't let us down. And he had eearned the time off in spades! I was just worried that the decision to go another direction at the time of his departure would wreck our chances of ever getting a proper resolution for these two honorable, lovable and wonderfully acted characters.

I know SciFi is proud of being the #1 choice of young males on Friday nights, but there are hundreds of thousands of people in other demographics who love the series too. And we are the ones who have supported Stargate: SG-1 all these years. I hope today's news is an indication that we will get our reward.

But what I'm most encouraged about from today's announcement is the line that says RDA offered to be in more episodes if they needed him to help tie up any loose ends. Jack has only one bit of unfinished business left in Colorado: Sam. So, in true Shipper tradition, I say:

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Thanks, but all of the credit goes to you guys. Your dedication to their story was incredible. I am absolutely certain that RDA is coming back to the show, part time, only to consumate his love for Sam. I am equally certain that before he consented to this "return" he discussed the motivation for his characters reappearance. There are no issues other than his love for Sam that would warrant his return. All other trivial matters, Homeworld Security and Ori stuff, could easily be handled through current cast conversations. Nope, he is coming back for one reason only and the producers have finally figured out that the long romance between Sam and Jack was more important to the story than they figured. I still think they will dance and tease a bit more before the big finale. You know, I'm not much of a romantic, but I confess that the relationship was one of the best I have seen on screen. They really did have some screen magic, even with only brief attention during the 8 years. Can't wait to see SciFi start pimping for next season now.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        LOL4JACK told me there was a lot of squeeeeeeing around in here... Mind if I join you for a few minutes ?

SQUEEEEEEEEEE !!! JACK IS BACK !!!

Erm, back to normal now... almost normal that is... okay, crazy as usual !
                        I'm very happy that Jack will be back for not only one episode, but several episodes !
                        And shippers, you know what it means for us... SHIP !
                        Okay, maybe not the big resolution we are all expecting, but I've always thought the best ship moments between Sam and Jack were the scenes where they were both in the same room. Not especially talking (cause, come on, they have never 'talked' a lot together... ) but sharing smiles, joking, laughing... in one word flirting !
                        So, I'll take whatever we'll get, even if it's very small, because... JACK IS BACK ! AND SAM WILL BE THERE TOO !

PS : it's not a spoiler, is it ? Cause I've been far away for so long, I haven't taken the time to read everything I had missed
                        ]"Welcome Back Florence!"

Stay with your family, we miss you and lov ya!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                          Thanks, but all of the credit goes to you guys. Your dedication to their story was incredible. I am absolutely certain that RDA is coming back to the show, part time, only to consumate his love for Sam. I am equally certain that before he consented to this "return" he discussed the motivation for his characters reappearance. There are no issues other than his love for Sam that would warrant his return. All other trivial matters, Homeworld Security and Ori stuff, could easily be handled through current cast conversations. Nope, he is coming back for one reason only and the producers have finally figured out that the long romance between Sam and Jack was more important to the story than they figured. I still think they will dance and tease a bit more before the big finale. You know, I'm not much of a romantic, but I confess that the relationship was one of the best I have seen on screen. They really did have some screen magic, even with only brief attention during the 8 years. Can't wait to see SciFi start pimping for next season now.

Jack
                          And for the first time since RDA left , I'm actually excited about what could happen next!!!!!

In other words:

+ =

Comment

"Hello Guys, I'm Back"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack

Jack

Thanks, Jack!!

I hope you're right!! Man, do I hope your right!! I hope Brad or Martin directs the definitive episode.

Token ~

Comment

Jack, sweetheart, please get off your bad knees!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X