This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Actually...Kate's forum did announce the news first, but GW had an article up within literally a few minutes of Kate's forum announcing it.
    I didn't see an announcement, just people who had seen GW. However, not to get into who was first today. What I meant that she could have announced it before it came out at the con in Vancouver over the weekend, but didn't due to what I would call integrity.
    Last edited by Gatetrixer; 28 March 2006, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah...Kate's a gem, and kudos to her for keeping her mouth shut for so long.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        WOOHOO!

snip
        What? Come again? I can't hear you!

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

You know, I'm really glad he's coming back. Really, really glad. But so help me, if they bring him back and they act like there's all this UST between them and give each other frustrated looks and have half-a**ed conversations like in the old days, I don't know what I'll do. Well, actually I do:

I think they're going to have to be very careful not to undo what they set up in Threads. I've managed to compartmentalize the ship, so that the
          Spoiler:
          near Martouf kiss
          has no meaning for me. But if they start messing up the nice, neat little resolution I have in my head, so help me! Are our PTB up to the challenge? I hope so!!!

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
            Just want to add my YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

Just as i am thinking no season 10 for me we get that little snippet .Ship in season 10 WHOOHOO .Ok im in for season 10 and very excited about it.Just hope TBTB behave and give us what we want.

hugs
            mary xxxxxxxxx

Comment

I want to know more about what Amanda Tapping said at the con....anyone have any details??

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Let's not forget Don Davis for keeping the faith!
                Trupi, you are so right, Don did tell you that RDA would come back in time, that he needed some time off with his girl and VOILA!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

GREAT NEWS!!!! I could hardly get through school today.( and I'm the teacher) For anyone who wants to be reminded of why we are so happy I came across a fantastic video called "18 till I die" by Bryan Adams. The video is by Tegan Farnham...thank you, thank you.The link below should work
                  http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...F0QJMDBYDCWG21
                  Richard Dean Anderson at his best!

Comment

Originally posted by yeahsureyabetcha
                    I want to know more about what Amanda Tapping said at the con....anyone have any details??
                    ok i can't confirm any details for certain, but i can direct you to the people who originally posted the information. read over the last few pages of the sams a great character thread. i think one of the ones was from SunKrux, and i cannot think of who posted the other one right now, which i'm sorry for but i'll go check it out now.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      You know, I'm really glad he's coming back. Really, really glad. But so help me, if they bring him back and they act like there's all this UST between them and give each other frustrated looks and have half-a**ed conversations like in the old days, I don't know what I'll do. Well, actually I do:

I think they're going to have to be very careful not to undo what they set up in Threads. I've managed to compartmentalize the ship, so that the
                      Spoiler:
                      near Martouf kiss
                      has no meaning for me. But if they start messing up the nice, neat little resolution I have in my head, so help me! Are our PTB up to the challenge? I hope so!!!
                      I'm really glad that Jack is coming back too, even if it is only for one episode and I agree, if they screw with us on this one, I will be very unhappy.
                      Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

ok, i hope that those who posted this won't mind me linking you to their posts and again i can neither confirm nor deny the validity of these posts other than to say that i trust the people who posted them. however the convention experience euphoria may have clouded peoples memories or something, who knows.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=33230

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=33267

if the posters of these original posts don't want them here, i'll remove them but i can't see that they would have a problem with it.

Comment

My smile is as big as Carters.

Comment

A BIG HONKIN WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

S/J in season 10 *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              ok, i hope that those who posted this won't mind me linking you to their posts and again i can neither confirm nor deny the validity of these posts other than to say that i trust the people who posted them. however the convention experience euphoria may have clouded peoples memories or something, who knows.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=33230

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=33267

if the posters of these original posts don't want them here, i'll remove them but i can't see that they would have a problem with it.
                              Thanks for sharing these posts!! I'm sure it will take several days for all this excitement to settle down. Yeah, right!!!!!!! Then we'll have lots to discuss, hope, wonder, speculate, laugh, and guess about the 200th and other episodes that **squee and thunk** RDA/Jack and AT/Sam will share together in Season 10.

I have to warn you....I am very hopeful that we will get some SQUEE-worthy scenes. Hey, Sam did say in Ex Deus Machina
                              Spoiler:
                              NOT EXACTLY!!
                              Now I expect the ball to be picked up from there and slam dunked into the Shipper Basket!!!! **Sorry, I have Final Four Madness right now** **cough cough Go George Mason**
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                Thanks for sharing these posts!! I'm sure it will take several days for all this excitement to settle down. Yeah, right!!!!!!! Then we'll have lots to discuss, hope, wonder, speculate, laugh, and guess about the 200th and other episodes that **squee and thunk** RDA/Jack and AT/Sam will share together in Season 10.

I have to warn you....I am very hopeful that we will get some SQUEE-worthy scenes. Hey, Sam did say in Ex Deus Machina
                                Spoiler:
                                NOT EXACTLY!!
                                Now I expect the ball to be picked up from there and slam dunked into the Shipper Basket!!!! **Sorry, I have Final Four Madness right now** **cough cough Go George Mason**
                                i don't expect it to be much, just something small. a nice mention and hopefully some direction for them to play it like they are in a relationship or something like that. but i am more than happy with just that.

Comment

Working...
                                X