This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jafacakes
    So now that we know RDA is going to be back for 5 episodes we just have to keep reminding TPTB that Sam and Jack need to be

- in the same episodes
    - in the same reality/ timeline
    - in the same scene
    - have a (happy) resolution on screen

It's not asking too much is it?
    no. no it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      i think they should have them in an established relationship. it would make it better all round IMO.
      I would like this too.
      I'm in two minds about RDA coming back. I am happy because I love The Man and really want to see him again. I'm cautious because we know what TPTB are like! Just in case...Spoilers for ep.200
      Spoiler:
      We know how TPTB like to string us along, and they are likely to use this episode to give us ship, but it won't be OUR Sam and Jack together. I just hope that the other episodes that RDA is appearing in have our Sam and Jack together for real.
      Of course, I still want to see a great big honkin' kiss!!!
      sigpic

Comment

So now that we know RDA is going to be back for 5 episodes we just have to keep reminding TPTB that Sam and Jack need to be

- in the same episodes
        - in the same scene

I don't think it's asking too much.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
          In contrast I can't think of one episode of season 9 that I would watch again. I think (if it is true) the return of RDA even for a few episodes is the only think that might salvage this turkey. What has happened to Stargate (Poor writing, dissing major characters, etc) breaks my heart.
          I enjoyed Ex Deux Machina. Not only was it a good ep, it had a really good squeeable moment.

And I liked Ethon. It FELT more like SG-1.

Other than that, I'm not interested in seeing any of the others again either...especially the first three eps! And I sure won't be buying the boxed set.

But with the news we got today, I have big hopes for S10!!! Maybe he'll give her this look again......

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            I enjoyed Ex Deux Machina. Not only was it a good ep, it had a really good squeeable moment.

And I liked Ethon. It FELT more like SG-1.

Other than that, I'm not interested in seeing any of the others again either...especially the first three eps! And I sure won't be buying the boxed set.

But with the news we got today, I have big hopes for S10!!! Maybe he'll give her this look again......

I haen;'t seen any of seaosn 9 and id on't really want to to be honest without you, from what i have heard Sam has been pushed to the side lines and who the hel is this new leader of SG-1?! and Vala- don't even get me started..... I miss jack BRING ON SEASON 10!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
              LMAO! yeh what she/he said!! Or ask them nicely to put a number 2 after their names and i they won't we'll all go and make her/him! x

What does everyone think about the song "here without you" by 3 doors down for an S/J music vid?
              I hjave always thought it was the perfect song for Sma and Jack!!

I also think Love Will Always Win is perfect too! Here are the lyrics incase any viders agree with me. Love Will Always Win lyrics I especially love the "If we want it we have to go through it" and the "Fight for love" lines.

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiana
                I heard that about Sam splitting her time between SGA and SG1 next year as well. I can only say that if TPTB write her in Atlantis during the episodes when Jack's with SG1, I'll volunteer to head up a lynch mob for a trip to Vancouver.
                I had already thought about that.....and if that's the case, I will buy a plane ticket and go with you!!!!!

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                  RE: "200"

Does the structure of this episode strike anyone else as yet another way to have ship on screen without it being real or having any lasting consequences?
                  Ah, parsifal, let's just enjoy the lemonade today! Here, have a glass!

And how about some nice Shipper Cookies?

And has it occurred to anyone that
                  Spoiler:
                  talking about all those old experiences might bring back memories
                  that are too strong to ignore???

+ =

Comment

Heya guys, just wanted to post my latest anfic. IT's about what I think life would be like if the group were all firefighters like in the Changling, of course there's plenty of ship and i've just added the 3rd chapter so it may take time to come up I hope you enjoy let me knw what you think x x x

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2342583/1/

Time for bed for me after an exiting day! Love and shippery dreams to you all x x x
                    Last edited by Sam fan; 28 March 2006, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                      Hang on to your butts, Jack is coming back. And, he is coming back for one reason only. Samantha. I want to congratulate all of you diehard shippers for being eternally loyal. I am certain you will all get the ending you have all been so patiently and painfully waiting. Seeing as that I am relatively new to this discussion and issue, all my admiration is directed to all you enduringly faithfull fans. You have certainly earned this. For me, all I need is one more episode to paste onto the end of S8 and I will be able to sleep again. I'm easy. For all your sakes though, I hope you get many passionate episodes with lots of juicy stuff. Seeing as he will be around for more than just episode 200, my guess will be that they will drag this out until the very end of what I believe will be the last season. Can you all take it?

Jack
                      Pacific Jack, this is a joint victory! Don't count yourself out! Once you join this thread, you're a member of the family, so this is your victory too.

I always felt that RDA wouldn't let us down. And he had eearned the time off in spades! I was just worried that the decision to go another direction at the time of his departure would wreck our chances of ever getting a proper resolution for these two honorable, lovable and wonderfully acted characters.

I know SciFi is proud of being the #1 choice of young males on Friday nights, but there are hundreds of thousands of people in other demographics who love the series too. And we are the ones who have supported Stargate: SG-1 all these years. I hope today's news is an indication that we will get our reward.

But what I'm most encouraged about from today's announcement is the line that says RDA offered to be in more episodes if they needed him to help tie up any loose ends. Jack has only one bit of unfinished business left in Colorado: Sam. So, in true Shipper tradition, I say:

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOOT!

I've had the biggest grin on my face all day. The people I work with think I'm whacked.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

LOOSE ENDS.......

Sam: Jack, did you hear sounds coming from the front of the house?
                          Jack: No, but why are we doing dishes? It's your downtime. C'mere! **growl**

Daniel: Oooops!
                          Teal'c: Daniel Jackson, did I not tell you that we should knock before entering O'Neill's home?

**Thanks to Mala50 for the big, honkin' kiss cap**
                          Last edited by nell; 28 March 2006, 04:23 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

sg-1fanintn I was hoping RDA would be in other episodes besides the 200th and after
                            Spoiler:
                            hearing the spoilers for the 200th I'm very happy RDA will be in more episodes.I hated WormWhole Xtreme.I'm doing my best to hope for a Shippy surprise for the 200th episode.I just do not understand why TPTB are going down this road again for the 200th? You figure TPTB would want to show what make SG-1 so good for these special episodes.The 200th spoilers were the only bad point in a great day.Sorry if I bummed anyone out with my rant.

Comment

- in the same episodes
                              - in the same scene

we are asking only what should be ....S10 here comes Sam and Jack BHK

Comment

Thank God you're back Jack! I missed you!

I'm back Sam and I'm not leaving you again!

You better not because TPTB keeps trying to hook me up, with all my old boys friends! Even the dead ones!

Those Rat Bast---!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X