This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
    Oh, I sooo love that pic of him!!!!! *reaches for drool towel to wipe drool of my chin* How can Sam resist that!!! Ya gotta love a man in uniform!!!

Comment

he he! show Sam that picture and i think all thoughts of rules and regulations would zip straight through the stargate and into a black hole!
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Anyone see on the GateWorld HomePage under latst headlines about the Actor who played Narim? I just hope Narim does not return.I for one had enough of the Sam's Man Friends.
        Spoiler:
        After Ripple Effect I would not put it past TPTB.Maybe there will be an almost Kiss between Sam/Narim
        I thought Narim was creepy. He was obsessed with Sam. He even had his home computer mimic her voice. How creepy is that?

I just don't get it. Poor Sam,
        Spoiler:
        can't she just be her own person without being defined by the relationships she has with men. Can't they create her a new story line that doesn't deal with past male relationships.
        Last edited by Rogue; 23 March 2006, 04:54 AM.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUPI!

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            I thought Narim was creepy. He was obsessed with Sam. He even had his home computer mimic her voice. How creepy is that?

I just don't get it. Poor Sam,
            Spoiler:
            can't she just be her own person without being defined by the relationships she has with men. Can't they create her a new story line that doesn't deal with past male relationships.
            I have to say that I agree totally with both of your points, Rogue. I actually shuddered the first time I heard his computer's 'voice'.
            always and forever
            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Happy Birthday Trupi!

Comment

Happy Birthday Trupi
                Hope it is a colorful day.

Rosemary
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

okay so maybe I am from another planet-i read that article by Narim's portrayer-let me say that Gateworld people are feeding into the Sam Carter Space HO fantasy with that headline about the Sam Carter kiss-he pointed out quite firmly that Narim was motivated because he loved Sam Carter-not because he got his jollies from kissing her. Youl would think that they would talk about his character's motivation from something as simple as emotion.

This is turning into let's see how
                  Spoiler:
                  pissed off
                  we can make the Shippers and Sam Fans.

When did this become personal?
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Trupi!

Enjoy your present:

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUPI!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUPI!

sigpic

Comment

God Bless and Thank You All!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter

What do I click on after I get the search page, which is what I got? I'd love to see that fireman picture. I would also like to see a good one of him as the airline pilot on that TV movie.

PS Has anyone in the US seen that ad with real firemen advertising
                            Spoiler:
                            briefs, I can't remember the brand name now? My gutter mind took over and I thought of that ad. Sorry, RDA.

Comment

Oldies for trupi
                              sigpic

Comment

Season 8 Threads
                                Spoiler:
                                After Sam got off of her phone call with Pete that disrupted the meeting she was in with Jacob, Jack (oh I miss him), Teal'c and Bratac, why do you guys think that Jacob made a big deal about Sam missing her appointment with Pete at the florist? I know it was intentional but what was he after? You know and thinking even further (you know of course when I start thinking...) just what is it going to take to get Jack and Sam together, come on I mean I guess even Threads didn't do it because she is at Stargate (not mentioning his name at all) and Jack is in Washington we think (if there is even a character named Jack, boy that hurt even me), so I ask again what is it going to take for them to come together and verbally commit to their feelings for one another? Keeping in mind that IMO I think what is really important is that it is "in character" for both of them. I really think that that is why the Moebius alternate reality, different timeline whatever you want to call it, didn't work because it wasn't "in character". I want to see what it would take for the over thinking, always obeying, never out of line Carter to cross the line, and the man of many words, combat minded, never comfortable with emotions also cross the line their way. Oh well, just thinking what else is their to do!

Comment

Working...
                                X