X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE MIRRORING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Ooh.....I've been thinking that for a long time too! Flanigan has the same natural appeal that RDA does. In fact, my husband even calls him "Jack lite," because Joe reminds him so much of Rick!

To be on topic... + =
      "Jack Lite" I like that!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Ooh.....I've been thinking that for a long time too! Flanigan has the same natural appeal that RDA does. In fact, my husband even calls him "Jack lite," because Joe reminds him so much of Rick!

To be on topic... + =
        Natural appeal! That's it!

Comment

Well goodnight my friends, will talk tomorrow. I have to get up early tomorrow and get my son to his ACT test. WooHOO!

Pacific Jack where are you!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            Grrr...I went to the bookstore today and I was totally happy to find the Stargate Seasons 7-8 Illustrated Companion. So I bought it, $16.00, and I just finished it! What a ripoff!! I was not prepaired for the Yay -fest! *sobs* There is not even any pics of The Kisses...
            Well at least there were mentions of it and how AT disagreed with how Sam accepted 's proposal...
            [/rant]

i hated that piece of crap book so much that i returned it, and then sent a letter to the publishing house of why. i feel the author had obvious anti s/j ship leanings, and boy did she let the fans know it.

it also ruined the other books for me (same author), so i sold them to a friend. never buying that author's work again.

(that specific book should have been THE shippiest of all companions! s7 and s8 -especially 8- had watershed moments for s/j ship)

sally you can't get any better -->
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              i hated that piece of crap book so much that i returned it, and then sent a letter to the publishing house of why. i feel the author had obvious anti s/j ship leanings, and boy did she let the fans know it.

it also ruined the other books for me (same author), so i sold them to a friend. never buying that author's work again.

(that specific book should have been THE shippiest of all companions! s7 and s8 -especially 8- had watershed moments for s/j ship)

sally you can't get any better -->
              I have that book too, but I haven't read it cover to cover or anything. I was wondering just the other day, what would happen if David DeLuise attended a convention? I know people don't have anything against the actor, but when I see him, I see Pete. I don't think he'd go over well at a con, poor guy. David should have known that was the wrong guy to play if he wanted people to like his character!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                I just have to say I adore this shot. I love the way she's smiling at him and the way he's looking at her. She's just been promoted, so that's reason enough to smile, but Jack promoted her to boot! And he looks so proud of her. There's just so much affection there. I love it.

Comment

Good Morning Shipper family, i've converted my boyfriend to the world of stargate Hard work it was to!!!!!!! Im working on getting him into the ship at the moment hes a jacob fan. but im sure he'll be into the s/j ship soon, how could he not? lol

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                  http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    I have that book too, but I haven't read it cover to cover or anything. I was wondering just the other day, what would happen if David DeLuise attended a convention? I know people don't have anything against the actor, but when I see him, I see Pete. I don't think he'd go over well at a con, poor guy. David should have known that was the wrong guy to play if he wanted people to like his character!
                    Well, he attended a convention last december in France. I wasn't there but some of my friends were and everything went well (maybe because there were the three DeLuise's brothers so...). The fans know how to make the difference between the actor and the character.

I just have to say I adore this shot. I love the way she's smiling at him and the way he's looking at her. She's just been promoted, so that's reason enough to smile, but Jack promoted her to boot! And he looks so proud of her. There's just so much affection there. I love it.
                    That he is. The first time I saw that scene I immediately thought he was proud of her. And why wouldn't he be? He knows she never asked for a favour from her father, that sheshe came that far by herself.

Comment

That shot is just the shot because you see their emotions so clearly. That scene is one of my faves too

And about the fan not liking David, I think that as a fan you should keep in mind that he isn't Pete. And I would remember that AT said that she didn't really liked how she accepted Pete's proposal.

Comment

Good Day Everyone! I have 22 more posts before I hit 2000!!! I'm going to do it this weekend (I hope)! So come up with good shippy thoughts and lets get busy! WooHoo!
                        sigpic

Comment

early congrats on 2000 posts trupi.

i was having this debate with my friend about what sam would say if she found about the WoO kiss and I was just wondering what everyone else's take on it was. sorry if this has already been discussed.

unfor i have to go now cause i have an exam in a few hours. see u guys later

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl

i was having this debate with my friend about what sam would say if she found about the WoO kiss and I was just wondering what everyone else's take on it was. sorry if this has already been discussed.

Eum... tricky question.
                            At the beginning I think she would be pretty mad that he went this far.
                            Made him pay a little, hey... payback is a b****!
                            Afterwards she would be mad that she actually didn't remember it. It was one hot kiss!

Good luck on your exam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl

I think about it myself a few times and I've never managed to come up with an answer. She might suspect something happened given the smile Jack had during the last briefing. She might have think that whatever happened she agreed with it otherwise he wouldn't have smiled like that.
                              Now, how she would react would depends on when Jack told her. If he told her before they start anything, because he wants to be honest to her, then I'd say that she'd be a little angry at him for not having told her before. But if he told her later in their relationship, if he let it slip unconsciously, then he's sooo on the couch for a few days.

And good luck for your exams!

Comment

Working...
                              X