This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Ok, but isn't that what this thread is about?
    that's very true, but i wanted to make a thread that was open to everyone that even smiled at an s/j moment, not just s/j shippers. this thread is known (throughout the galaxy. actually ) to be *just* for s/j shippers, so i thought making a thread that would reach a lot of other fans that had even a low-key interest... i wanted the ptb to know that even low-key fans like the couple together. does that make sense?

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys you all KNOW I love Sam & Jack but this is really a redundant thread and this can be done IN the Sam & Jack thread that already exists. for now it would be helpful to keep things together. We are reviewing ALL of the Character and Relationship threads and will be asking for input on what is the best way to set things up ...or not ...but for now this is going to be merged in to the Sam & Jack Family discussion thread
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Hi Guys you all KNOW I love Sam & Jack but this is really a redundant thread and this can be done IN the Sam & Jack thread that already exists. for now it would be helpful to keep things together. We are reviewing ALL of the Character and Relationship threads and will be asking for input on what is the best way to set things up ...or not ...but for now this is going to be merged in to the Sam & Jack Family discussion thread
        sh*t. there goes the plan...

go back and read my reasons for creating another thread, tame. (the one just before yours)

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Was watching "1969" today and I heard something which I didn't realize Cassie said to Daniel. When they get thrown back to the gate room, in the future, and they meet older Cassie, she says "Hi Jack,Sam Teal'c, and Daniel is that you, I didn't recognize you with hair! Did anyone else remember hearing that? Real funny!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Was watching "1969" today and I heard something which I didn't realize Cassie said to Daniel. When they get thrown back to the gate room, in the future, and they meet older Cassie, she says "Hi Jack,Sam Teal'c, and Daniel is that you, I didn't recognize you with hair! Did anyone else remember hearing that? Real funny!
            Yea but ya know I wasn't sure who she was talking about. I thought maybe Daniel since she seemed to be looking at him but then figured it had to be Teal'c. He had the wig on or was it Daniel? Even now I don't know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
              Yea but ya know I wasn't sure who she was talking about. I thought maybe Daniel since she seemed to be looking at him but then figured it had to be Teal'c. He had the wig on or was it Daniel? Even now I don't know for sure.
              That what I thought at first that she made a mistake but I played it over and over again and it was quite clear that she was talking to Daniel. Lets face it our Teal'c now has hair and she would be use to him, having hair now. Watch it!
              sigpic

Comment

pics. not particularly optimistic, but I'm in a Billy Joel mood.
                Piano Man
                sigpic
                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I always assumed it was Teal'c. I will try to watch again. The suggestion that it might be Daniel she means gives me a giggle.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    our revised list.

1 - because richard dean anderson and amanda tapping have WONDERFUL chemistry together!

2 - because sam and jack are both lost souls, who compliment each other and complete each other.

3 - Because they look so good together!

from 'sg1poz'
                    4 - Because TPTB showed us from the beginning, that they are hopelessly in love and true Soulmates!

from ParadoxRealities
                    5 - Because I think everyone who ships for them wants a relationship like the one they have.

6 - Because you can't get any cuter than that. (pic credit: zuz)

from 'killermercury'
                    7 - Because even in alternate realities, destiny's somehow put them together!

sally
                    Because even when they were not intentionally including shippy scenes, some scenes still had a shippy "air". The show itself was working with them (tptb) to progress the S/J ship.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                      5 - Because you can't get any cuter than that. (pic credit: zuz)
                      Where did this pic come from? Is is a manip because I have never seen it before.

I just had to say this. Tonight I was at a family friends scrapbooking. (Well they were scrapbooking. I was writing a fanfic.) When my mother's friend's husband picked up my SG-1 Illistrated Companion and started looking through it. It turns out he is a fan and we started talking. Then he said to me "When you watched the show, before O'Neill left, did you hope Carter and O'Neill would get together?" I was shocked! I said yes, of course, and I was thinking that we shippers are everywhere!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        this thread is for the ppl that like or love the idea of a relationship between sam carter and jack o'neill. this is PRO only; no anti or negative responses need post.

this thread is also not *only* for sam/jack shippers, but for any stargate fan that at least fancies them or the idea of them. if you aren't sicked by the mere notion of a relationship between sam and jack, come on over!

k, i'll start it off...

the many reasons why we LOVE the sam/jack relationship! (let's see if we can get to at least 50 reasons)

1 - because richard dean anderson and amanda tapping have WONDERFUL chemistry together!

2 - because sam and jack are both lost souls, who compliment each other and complete each other.

3 - (your turn)

sally

heh,

too many words
                        simple because is SAM&JACK & TOGETHER & CANON

Last edited by dexterav; 05 March 2006, 06:13 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                          Where did this pic come from? Is is a manip because I have never seen it before.

I just had to say this. Tonight I was at a family friends scrapbooking. (Well they were scrapbooking. I was writing a fanfic.) When my mother's friend's husband picked up my SG-1 Illistrated Companion and started looking through it. It turns out he is a fan and we started talking. Then he said to me "When you watched the show, before O'Neill left, did you hope Carter and O'Neill would get together?" I was shocked! I said yes, of course, and I was thinking that we shippers are everywhere!
                          Not a manip but a promo shot picture you buy at the convention or online Any SG-1 picture with Jack in it is dear, can't get them that easily anymore.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, has anyone else had to go 'round their elbow to get into the forum? I got a "please login" screen I'd never seen before and the format was different. I liked the different format because our ship forum was right at the top of a separate box with visited threads and all the others were segregated into another field. Much faster access. It said that the site has been overwhelmed the last couple of days and I believe it. Friday night, yesterday afternoon and last night I couldn't get on or even refresh what was already on the screen. Weird.

As for the reasons, I think we're at 9?
                            9) Because intelligence and experience are danged sexy

Comment

Not a manip but a promo shot picture you buy at the convention or online Any SG-1 picture with Jack in it is dear, can't get them that easily anymore.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=604 great though, isn't it?

<<yeah, the server's going crazy. apparently we won't have any guests on for a while.
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=604 great though, isn't it?

<<yeah, the server's going crazy. apparently we won't have any guests on for a while.

How will we get new members without guests. Weren't all of us guests at one point? Let's hope it's only temporary. We must be able to seduce new shippers our side of the Force. Speaking of which,
                                Spoiler:
                                I did laugh out loud when Teal'c responded with Darth Vader to Vala's question of the immaculate conception. The look on Sam's face was perfect. What I didn't understand, though is the King Arthur response from Mitchell. His Granny is the queen of the Baptists! Where did King Arthur come from? Maybe someone remembers Arthurian legend better than I do but I thought Merlin tricked Arthur's mother into thinking that Uther Pendragon was her husband. Her real husband had just been slain in battle with Pendragon's. After the deception resulted in conception, she married Uther and 9 months later we had Arthur. Don't see anything like Vala's situation in that. When to we get to Morgana and that whole squitchy thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X