X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I though
    Spoiler:
    Jack was already HomeLand Security? There has been so little mention of Jack this Season that Jack could be a Mailman for all we know.I would not mind seeing Jack come back as a consultant and no loner in the Military.If there is no Sam/Jack Ship in the episode it will be a big letdown.IMO the point of having RDA return is seeing some sort of Sam/Jack Ship.If it's only going to be a couple of minutes RDA appearance I do not see the point.
    Last edited by ses110; 05 March 2006, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Personally, I think there's more chance of
      Spoiler:
      Jack, McKay and Pete getting together and having a drinking contest than any more mentions of Jack in SG1

[/snark]

Sorry....just in a mood...my bad
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        I though
        Spoiler:
        Jack was already HomeLand Security? If there is no Sam/Jack Ship in the episode I doubt I will like the episode.IMO the point of having RDA return is seeing some sort of Sam/Jack Ship.If it's a couple of minutes RDA appearance I do not see the point.
        it rumors, and i hope second part no shipy is wrong (answer/question from JM)
        a have link, but lost him
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Anyone think there will be a mention of
          Spoiler:
          Jack in the Season 9 finale? I do think there will be more mention of Jack in Season 10.That is not saying much after this Season.
          You know what I'm hoping?
          That RDA gets bored out of his cord and wants back in for at least a few episodes next season. I know I heard somewhere that he told TPTB NOT to write him off, so that to me means he still can come back when he wants, if they need him.

So, Come on Back Jack,
          Get on Sam Man!
          No need to be called Roy,
          Just set yourself free!
          Ok well I added a little to that song LOL! Anyone know what song these lyrics are to? Well at least the ones I didn't change. Then you'll know my age group

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
            You know what I'm hoping?
            That RDA gets bored out of his cord and wants back in for at least a few episodes next season. I know I heard somewhere that he told TPTB NOT to write him off, so that to me means he still can come back when he wants, if they need him.

So, Come on Back Jack,
            Get on Sam Man!
            No need to be called Roy,
            Just set yourself free!
            Ok well I added a little to that song LOL! Anyone know what song these lyrics are to? Well at least the ones I didn't change. Then you'll know my age group
            I have more than 50 ways to leave my lover.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
              I have more than 50 ways to leave my lover.
              And the winner is!!!!! By whom?

Comment

Hi guys, just poking my head in to say hello because I haven't been around these parts since opening Valenship. I think there is a good chance that RDA is the 200th ep guest star, it'll either be him, Teryl or Corin, I reckon, and more likely him.

There are two ways to go with this sort of thing, though. They can either keep it one hundred percent under wraps until the big ep, as a huge surprise. I don't think this would work realistically, however, because of TV guide reviews that spoil the plot of everything they touch.

Or they could announce and capitalise. I also see problems with this, as they are trying to promote Claudia Black as their new star. I can't see them jeopardising that campaign to promote the return of RDA.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I feel the same way sueKay.I sometimes think I have a better chance hitting the Lottery than seeing Sam/Jack Ship.The Sam/Jack Ship has to be the most fustrating Ship of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    And the winner is!!!!! By whom?
                    Paul Simon - post Garfunkel

Comment

Hi Tracy.I would be shocked if it is Teryl or Corin.If I was TPTB I would promote RDA appearing like crazy.Good point about Claudia Black.TPTB will go all out in promoting the Vala character.

Comment

Welcome back, TracyJane. We've missed you. Just yesterday I was wondering where you were and hoping all was well. I, too, am hoping for RDA in 200. I can't see how that would hurt Claudia's campaign since it would only draw more viewers. No one is going to tune out if RDA appears. Quite the contrary. They could easily show some sort of dynamic interaction between the characters and shazam! you've got a epi drawing viewers out of the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                          Paul Simon - post Garfunkel

We have a WINNER! MirthMistress wins the grand prize for a private viewing of a season 10 episode starring Samatha Carter and Jack O'Neill celebrating their long awaited honeymoon (which includes lots of hugs and passionate kisses) for a weekend in Hawaii !

Comment

WELCOME BACK TRACY JANE!

good to see you

sorry I've not been on MSN...I keep getting pestered by someone, but I can't take them off of my list.
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

That's really sweet, that you were thinking of me, thanks guys (awww, I feel all warm, fuzzy and loved now). I just backed off from the ship because of the negativity etc. For me, unlike a lot of people here, ship isn't the only reason for Stargate, there's other stuff I like about it too.

I just feel that (from TPTB's perspective) plugging RDA as the special star would make them look dependant on RDA for ratings. This may be true, but I don't think they are ready to admit it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                WELCOME BACK TRACY JANE!

good to see you

sorry I've not been on MSN...I keep getting pestered by someone, but I can't take them off of my list.
                                No, but you can block them, Sue!!

Comment

Working...
                                X