This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    (((trupi))) I think you, me, and a couple of other Shippers are in need of some serious fluff next weekend to take the edge off of Season 9!!! I guess I can say that trupi, LOL4JACK, sugarshaker, and I are meeting outside of Philly next Friday to watch the Season 9 Grand Finale episode together. We will have laptops warmed up to check in with you all. We have portable DVD players to watch favorite Shippy episodes. I think I'll even bring blue and red jello in honor of Sam and Jack!!! LOL
    I thought they would have given us something with this ep and the next to keep us tuned in for next season. They really are not giving the shippers any reason to stick around.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      I thought they would have given us something with this ep and the next to keep us tuned in for next season. They really are not giving the shippers any reason to stick around.

or nothing happened , no new boyfriend , no romantic interest , but this is a realy low
      not good promo for 10. season for shipers S&J
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        I admit that there is hardly anything to pin our hopes on BUT
        Spoiler:
        I'm hanging my hopes on Season 10's 200th episode because I'm hoping to find out exactly what "Not exactly" really means!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Your right Rogue.There giving us nothing and that is why I stopped watching the Show.When TPTB gives me something I like I will watch.No
          Spoiler:
          RDA is not an excuse to never mention Jack or not show the Sam/Jack Ship from Sam's side.TPTB pushed the Sam/Jack Ship all these Years and it's a little late to totally ignore the Sam/Jack Ship.I still have hope we will see a Sam/Jack resolution.It would be nice to see some form of Sam/Jack Ship to keep the Fans going until a resolution can be shown.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            Your right Rogue.There giving us nothing and that is why I stopped watching the Show.When TPTB gives me something I like I will watch.No
            Spoiler:
            RDA is not an excuse to never mention Jack or not show the Sam/Jack Ship from Sam's side.TPTB pushed the Sam/Jack Ship all these Years and it's a little late to totally ignore the Sam/Jack Ship.I still have hope we will see a Sam/Jack resolution.It would be nice to see some form of Sam/Jack Ship to keep the Fans going until a resolution can be shown.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Well, I think they have
              Spoiler:
              hinted a couple o' times, like in Ripple Effect. It just takes some reading between the lines.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                Well, I think they have
                Spoiler:
                hinted a couple o' times, like in Ripple Effect. It just takes some reading between the lines.

Yes, reading between the lines is all we have now. Like
                Spoiler:
                Sam's continued use of O'Neill-isms.

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                  Well, I think they have
                  Spoiler:
                  O.K. this is a problem, after 8. season for everyone is only options for resolution between S&J ,TOGETHER
                  Magazines, fans, but not for TPTB
                  But i no see any problem for S&J TOGETHER, with/without O'Neill, and don't know why TPTB saying NOT TOGETHER for me this thing is stupid/crappy/foolish idea for everyone (TPTB, fans, magazines)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

Little positive, in history/past between shipy epi and normal epi , nothing between S&J (chemistry, and something like a this is nothig), this is little hope but hope

ehm
                    This is great Dex. The opening credits we all want to see!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmphhff. Sam, is that you?

Hi, Flyboy!! I'm sorry to wake you. I'm pulling a night shift. It's so quiet here and I started missing you!!

Me, too. But, you're flying up this weekend, right??

Yeahsureyabetcha!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Another Sam and Jack wallpaper for you shippers

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

After 9 Years we should not have to read between the lines.We should be further ahead than
                          Spoiler:
                          "Not Exactly".RDA is no longer on the Show so how can the Sam/Jack Ship take over the Show?If TPTB did not want Sam and Jack together they could have had Sam treat Jack like she treats Daniel and Teal'c.Like a Friend.TPTB did not have to Ship Sam and Jack and they could have had Sam be with someone else.

Comment

After 9 Years we should not have to read between the lines.We should be further ahead than
                            Spoiler:
                            "Not Exactly".RDA is no longer on the Show so how can the Sam/Jack Ship take over the Show?If TPTB did not want Sam and Jack together they could have had Sam treat Jack like she treats Daniel and Teal'c.Like a Friend.TPTB did not have to Ship Sam and Jack and they could have had Sam be with someone else.

hm, you realy pessimstic/realistic
                            but hope is nice, nothing more

o.k.

TOP 3 of PESSIMISTIC shippers (WITHOUT SHAME )

1. SES110
                            2. PacificJack
                            3. Dexterav

sigpic

Comment

Y'know what's quite sad? I don't really care about this anymore. I'm just here to remember the good times, which are infinitely better than anything that's going to happen in s10.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoiler:
                                You're so right. At this stage we should get something concrete. It's not much to ask to have a resolution for this storyline. They've done plenty of things in the past that haven't been liked by everyone, so not wanting to upset the non-shippers is no excuse. At the risk of sounding childish, they started it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X