Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a wonderful site http://cartoons.ashtonpress.net/startoons.htm, an utterly shippy cartoon

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Quick reminder for the people who are joining us now... We have a poll running : "What's your favorite shippy quote ?"
      You have to choose one (or two, not more !) quote between the 17 I've listed in this post .
      17. Entity. I love Entity. It's so angsty....
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

My vote for the quote, number 16 such a terrific ep (Entity) and so much underlying ship!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          Woo! Im in!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...k/091asc01.jpg

SAM;The SHIPSHIPHOORAY Special Ops Team is getting larger, Sir. I fear we may have no choice but to give in to their demands
          JACK: Hmm? Sorry, Carter, I was distracted. Well, if we have to give in, we may as well start kissing now.
          Please do it !

michelleb and the other ones who are willing to join the SSHSOT, let me tell you this : it's exhausting... but so much fun at the same time ! But exhausting !
          Actually, I don't know yet if I'll still be on the team for the next Ship event (for many reasons, which I'd rather not talk about). So it's great if people want to join the SSHSOT !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Tipical, Valenship day, , 5 pages of wonderfull creations to catch up and no time.
            So for the moment this is my small contribuition , I vote for this quote, it just says everything about their relationship

12 - Divide and Conquer
            Jack : I didn’t leave… because I’d rather die than lose Carter.
            Anise : Why ?
            Jack : Because I care about her… a lot more than I’m supposed to.

Comment

My fav quote has gotta be the one from Divide & Conquer!!!
              12 - Divide and Conquer
              Jack : I didn’t leave… because I’d rather die than lose Carter.
              Anise : Why ?
              Jack : Because I care about her… a lot more than I’m supposed to.

Comment

little OT only LOST CITY
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, since we are now able to vote for 2 favourite quotes, my second one is Beneath the Surface.

Unfortunately RL is interfering and I have to go. But I'll be back tonight to catch up on all your great stuff. Because I can't do manips and vids and all that other cool stuff, I'll have to leave you with a fic I posted on GW.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/43/onefell.html

Have a wonderful Valenship everyone! ((((Shippers)))
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

SHIPSHIPHOORAY Special Ops Team UPDATE
                    Here are the members as I recall. Members may be Shippers or Friends of Sam and Jack. We are a welcoming team. PM me if you are joining. I'll post the final list at the end of day.

LOL4JACK
                    sg-1fanintn
                    florence
                    Lys(friend of Sam and Jack)
                    TracyJane
                    sueKay
                    michelleb
                    mishy_mo
                    Cathain Nottingham
                    trupi
                    Myrth
                    lonely_star
                    ParadoxRealities
                    SG-1Poz
                    Somnium
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi, fellow shippers! What a great day we're having, huh?

On the poll: Gotta vote for #12, the Divide & Conquer moment. That's when their feelings for each other became canon. Can't get any better than that.

And here's my contribution to today's celebration. It's a little fic I called The Perfect Valentine. I hope it brings a little smile to your lips, and a lift to your heart!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2796886/1/

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                        ok well everybody is gonna say the divide and conquer quote so i'll go with the Solitudes, side arm quote ! I just love it ! it's funny and cute and well just Jack

but it's so tough to choose only one...couldn't we at least choose two ?
                        I agree with you Marion, that line just can't be forgot! Got my vote "Solitudes"
                        sigpic

Comment

My car, my house, motorcycle, my Sam

again 9. season
                          sigpic

Comment

Lonely_Star love the vid, am going to be watching that a few times

So many fics to read I dont know where to start

Comment

RL is in the way but i shall be back later.

2 quotes? ok, second one is Window of Opp because its just to...shippy.
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                                Lonely_Star love the vid, am going to be watching that a few times

So many fics to read I dont know where to start
                                thanks ((((Somnium )))) Glad you like it, I think it's not my best one but I just couldn't come with my hands empty and my poor little wallpaper

Comment

Working...
                                X