Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know, he dyed his hair to keep in with the MacGyver 'image', cos even after he started going grey, he kept dying his hair...he only stopped dying it in season two of SG1
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Amen on the hair!

Let just hope they give him scenes worthy of his talent. Plus many shippy Jack and Sam scenes!

Yes, an ENTIRE EPISODE of shippy scenes!

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Speaking of shippy scenes, here's a moment I like:

www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s6/620/html/6x20%5F0630.html

From Memento.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
          Speaking of shippy scenes, here's a moment I like:

www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s6/620/html/6x20%5F0630.html

From Memento.
          Very cute!

And going back to the RDA hair issue, even he was mocking it. I watched the interview they had with him about the making of the commercial and near the end he was joking about it.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Oh, almost forgot about this one. Another special moment:

www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/804/html/ZERO%20HOUR%5F694.html

From Zero Hour

Yes, I like the silver hair better too. It makes him look like a superfox!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
              Oh, almost forgot about this one. Another special moment:

www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/804/html/ZERO%20HOUR%5F694.html

From Zero Hour

Yes, I like the silver hair better too. It makes him look like a superfox!
              That was a cute moment, the playful side of those 2. They seem to relax when it’s just them and one else around. Zero Hour is one of my favorites of season 8. There was tension at the beginning and then it all faded back to normal.

Comment

I'm not liking the bottom of page one...
                I'm sitting here, watching my Stargate DVD's with a bum knee, so I'll take the opportunity to post my favorite shippy moment

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...hreads336.html

I love the 'Always' moment! I had to stop and go back on my dvd player more times that I'd rather admit!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                My Stargate Videos
                It's meant to be!

Comment

Since we are posting our favorites:

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Thanks Rogue.I would be very surprised if
                    Spoiler:
                    RDA does not come back for the 200th episode.I think RDA has a couple of SG-1 episodes left in him.If RDA has watched any Season 9 episodes he will probably be very motivated to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      You're probably right - scratch that. Yep you are right, but as I'm as delusional as Zoser and verging on being committed, I'd like to think that at the very least, the hug would have lasted a lot longer and who knows, there might even have been a few words addressing the situation! Just a sentence or two - I'm not greedy. Something along the lines of (bear in mind I'm no writer )

Jack: Don't worry Sam, I'm still here.
                      Sam: I know - just for a while there I thought I'd lost you too.
                      Jack: (now for the obligatory line ) I'll always be here for you Sam.
                      Sam: There'll be time for us one day right?
                      Jack: You betcha!
                      Oma, I just love the way you think!!!
                      In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                      so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                      Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                      Hic Comitas Regit
                      Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        Thanks Rogue.I would be very surprised if
                        Spoiler:
                        RDA does not come back for the 200th episode.I think RDA has a couple of SG-1 episodes left in him.If RDA has watched any Season 9 episodes he will probably be very motivated to come back.
                        or very afraid!
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Very true.Maybe
                          Spoiler:
                          RDA can come back and show everyone how it's done.

Comment

I would think that
                            Spoiler:
                            RDA would want to come back for something so momeneous an occasion as the 200th epi. He has to still have some sort of feelings for the show. After all, it was something of "his baby" He obviously still has affection for AT and some of the others as evidenced by the ski benefit. It doesn't appear that any bridges were burned on either side so there may be a good chance that he can fit at least one if not a couple of guest appearances into his schedule. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Just finished watching In the Line of Duty, I taped it last night. Anyway, I agree that this is where Jack realizes he truly cares about Sam. I rewound the crying in the infirmary scene 3 times. Squee!!!!!!!!! At the end, Cassie tells Sam she will be OK. I wish she'd told her that she was very brave, as well. That would have provided nice continuity between this epi and Singularity. It's little things like that which are the reward for faithful viewing. Sort of like the blowing up the sun inside joke. It didn't make any difference to the plot but was a great way to give regulars a little chuckle.

Comment

Hmmm, I don't think those are standard issue AF boots O'Neill is wearing.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X