This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    That fleet I mentioned comprises the entire S.T.A.K.S. fleet...I beleive we have probable cause to start kicking some serious PTB mik'ta....
    Add the Klingons to the S.T.A.K.S. fleet as well.....they ain't happy at the dishonorable acts TPTB have commited against their allies of Earth.

Capt. of lead Klingon battlecruiser: PTB, you have gravely dishonored yourselves and a good character by bad writing....prepare to suffer the might of the Klingon Empire!

Comment

Anyone see on the GW Homepage that MS is going to be in 16 of the 20 episodes in Season 10.I really think Season 10 will be the last for SG-1.I can see more of the original Actors leaving.That may not be so bad because maybe we can finally get to an SG-1 Movie.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
        I'd love it to happen, Majorsal, I really would. Anything is possible, I suppose. After all there was the ship desert that was season 5 and then we got quite a lot of shippy references in parts of 6, 7 and 8.

I suspect that realistically though the only way we'll get resolved ship is if
        Spoiler:
        RDA comes back for the 200th episode
        well, rda IS opening himself up to acting again, so there's mega hope there!

i also don't think the 200th ep is the *only* hope we have of resolution.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Anyone see on the GW Homepage that MS is going to be in 16 of the 20 episodes in Season 10.I really think Season 10 will be the last for SG-1.I can see more of the original Actors leaving.That may not be so bad because maybe we can finally get to an SG-1 Movie.
          Yeah after 10 years, they will probably be ready to move on. I guess we will have to suffer some more before we get the big shipper payout.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            well, rda IS opening himself up to acting again, so there's mega hope there!

i also don't think the 200th ep is the *only* hope we have of resolution.

sally
            I think we should also keep our fingers and toes crossed for a movie (oh please, oh please).
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              I think we should also keep our fingers and toes crossed for a movie (oh please, oh please).
              before i start expecting that shipper payoff, i want to gauge the mind-set of the writers on the s/j issue first. movie or no movie, if they aren't willing to resolve the ship, 50 movies won't make a difference for us. and that goes for the 200th ep.

that's why i'm hoping the writers have just taken a season off (to wet our appetites and get their own juices flowing).

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                before i start expecting that shipper payoff, i want to gauge the mind-set of the writers on the s/j issue first. movie or no movie, if they aren't willing to resolve the ship, 50 movies won't make a difference for us. and that goes for the 200th ep.

that's why i'm hoping the writers have just taken a season off (to wet our appetites and get their own juices flowing).

sally
                Very true. But at the very least it will let us drool over our 2 favourite people on the big screen.

And it seems that season 9 has been a challenge for TPTB. The casting changes, being uncertain of renewal for another season, trying out different bad guys instead of the big bad goa'uld, etc. There's bound to be stress and conflict.
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Saw the movie, thanks Mary for the link. Wow, he put on some weight but he looks good but I do prefer the gray over the dye job! I like him as our Silver Fox!
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool comercial, I've been looking forward to seeing it! But I agree, grey is better.
                    I just saw, ah you know the new epi with all the alternate sg-1s. Needless to say I'm dissapointed and mad! I was hoping, half expecting to find out that the green sg-1 actually turned out not to be ours at all, specifically not our Sam. It would make more sense. Anyway, you guys here have cheered me up a bit though, thanks.
                    "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

second.page.not
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        but both won't last long...trust me

there's been a few occassions where the ship thread's spilt and it's invariably ended in tears

this thread *will* go the way of the dinosaur as long as the other thread exists, and then there'll be no proper thread for *discussion* rather than squeeing.

why do you think I don't visit other ship threads?
                        Well there are two Weir/Torri threads and the co-exist perfectly.

Originally posted by trupi
                        I like him as our Silver Fox!
                        Same here. His gray hair so suits him.

Comment

hi, friends!
                          What i see?
                          2. page, pessimistic post hm, hm,

This is not very good
                          Everyone wait for my POSITIVE POSTS
                          IMO, if shippers thinking about S&J in 9. season , resolution is not very nice, but if head sleeping, everything is fine
                          because heart say after 8. years RS between S&J only resolve is TOGETHER
                          S&J is a best RS in the SPACE

sigpic

Comment

Bumpin' my fave couple on this fly-by!

Just sayin', ship ahoy, 200th Episode! Hey, I can hope.
                            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                            sigpic
                            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

So MS will have a reduced schedule? Me likey

1. Congrats to MS and LD, who're going to be parents again!!!

Spoiler:
                              2. Vala might...actually...talk to someone who isn't Daniel!

3. Daniel needs some controvery, just to make something on the show interesting...personally I want some revelations about DJ's past, something to explain why he's become so gung ho in the last while

As for my reservations about two threads...

It's happened before...the thread's split on two on a few occassions and it's always ended badly.

We've had the chatter thread, the serious discussion thread, another happy thread, and now this one.

I think there's been more, but my memory's not too good.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I remember someone asking a while back for a favorite angst moment, well here's mine. I'll put in spoilers juuuuust in case!!!
                                Entity
                                Spoiler:
                                when Sam was taken over. Jack had to shoot her. OMG!! He sat by her bedside and was sooooo worried about her!!!

Grace
                                Spoiler:
                                And when Sam was lost on the Prometheus. Jack was so stressed about finding her, he was snapping at Daniel. He just wasn't himself. Then we had the sweet scene at the end!! AWWW!

And as for season 10
                                Spoiler:
                                Let's all cross our fingers and toes that RDA is our special guest star for the 200th episode!!!!! And be forever opimist (like me ) and hope that we get a big ole S/J moment we've all been waiting for

Comment

Working...
                                X