This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    Wow!!! It's been busy around here today!! I am hopeful that RDA will return for at least the 200th episode. He's that kind of guy!! He didn't say farewell in his guest spots in Season 9. He just disappeared from our screens for awhile. Why do I say this?? **cough cough** Well, here's why.....when he concluded his MacGyver series, he took a full page ad in a trade paper to say Farewell and Thank you to his fans, cast and crew for their fine support and work. I expect nothing less from RDA for SG-1 show. **fingers crossed**
    Ooo, thanks for the info Nell!

*Joins in the crossing of fingers*
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Wow!!! It's been busy around here today!! I am hopeful that RDA will return for at least the 200th episode. He's that kind of guy!! He didn't say farewell in his guest spots in Season 9. He just disappeared from our screens for awhile. Why do I say this?? **cough cough** Well, here's why.....when he concluded his MacGyver series, he took a full page ad in a trade paper to say Farewell and Thank you to his fans, cast and crew for their fine support and work. I expect nothing less from RDA for SG-1 show. **fingers crossed**
      and even then didn't he come back to do tv movies and such?
      i still won't be devastated if he doesn't come back so long as they don't kill the ship. and i'm very hopeful that they won't.

i still think we'll get the occasional hint and mention here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Thanks Rogue.I would be very surprised if
        Spoiler:
        RDA does not come back for the 200th episode.I think RDA has a couple of SG-1 episodes left in him.If RDA has watched any Season 9 episodes he will probably be very motivated to come back.

Yes, but you're presuming that they'd *ask* him back. And I get the distinct impression that they have no desire to ask. They don't *want* anybody reminded about Jack - they want them to only care about who is on it now.

Just MO, of course.
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          Where did there pics come from? I've seen them before and would like to know!
          Its from the Beyond the Gate with Richard Dean Anderson. If I remember correctly he was talking about Amanda at the time to

Got photo from:
          http://www.stargatesg1971.com/

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            and even then didn't he come back to do tv movies and such?
            i still won't be devastated if he doesn't come back so long as they don't kill the ship. and i'm very hopeful that they won't.

i still think we'll get the occasional hint and mention here and there.
            I"m hopeful that RDA will return. Like someone said earlier, his appearance will BOOST the show's ratings!!! TV is business after all. And, in spite of how vacant and empty the show has been when it comes to Ship, TPTB are not that stupid to kill the Ship!!! **fingers crossed**
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              The wedding picture is up to 355.00. There is an hour and 40 minutes left!
              Yep little to rich for me. The Stargate auctions ain't what they use to be. I guess they have already auctioned off most of the good stuff. I still have my eye on a few things, but with 5 days left the price will probably get too high.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Way to go, Gwen. Woo Hoo!!! 600 seems so very far away. Maybe I'll make it one day. <looks wistfully into the distance>

Positive thinking never hurt anything so here's to it. Positive thoughts for a special appearance.

Comment

Goodness, look at the time. Well, heaven knows I need all the beauty sleep I can get. Just look at my portrait Nighty night!

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                    Goodness, look at the time. Well, heaven knows I need all the beauty sleep I can get. Just look at my portrait Nighty night!
                    You and me both.

G'night.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                      All you have to do is watch anything from Seasons1 through 8 and compare them to season 9, you wonder if they have given the writing position over to a bunch of Chimps (my appologies to the ape world).
                      Spoiler:
                      Too bad the bug of 'The Scourge' didn't eat Cam - it would have made that sad piece of writing a delight -oh well

Let me count the ways!

Tee-hee, Zoser! You really nailed it!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                        Thanks for the congrats.

Every time I see this pic I think of The Princess Bride and the line at the end. "There a five kisses in history that are rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one leaves them all in the dust." *sigh* I love that movie...
                        Me too! Some things are universal "Mawiage is what brings us togevver today"

Oooooh and Jack's special line is "C'mere" instead of "as you wish"

sigpic

Comment

JM in his blog made it sound like RDA will be asked.I think there will be pressure on TPTB to have RDA appear.The Ratings drop may help in motivating TPTB.

Comment

Darn, Shippers! Not enough time to spend here tonight. Nighty-night! See you tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              "Mawiage is what brings us togevver today"
                              Thanks Oma-1, I was drinking tea when I stumbled across that. The computer almost got a bath! ROFL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                Darn, Shippers! Not enough time to spend here tonight. Nighty-night! See you tomorrow!
                                Toodles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X