• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was Jack O'Neill too!

Hmm...maybe we're the same person?

...spooky

lol
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Hmmm......I just took the test, and was surprised to find out that I'm:

Gee, Rogue, maybe we're meant to be together! 'Cept I'm a girl and already married! Tee-hee!
      Well me too!
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I got Thor.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I got Sam!
          sigpic

Comment

Just took test - I'm Jack too!! natural born leader my a**e though.

*Searches for my dark side* Nope - its really well hidden, unless I've just left it down the back of the sofa again!!

And yeah, you've guessed it, I'm not funny, either, I just think I am....
            The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Stargate is not an obsession. I can give it up anytime I want!

Comment

I don't know how much this sounds like me. I wouldn't call myself over confident in myself (rough translation up my own arse) and I certainly wouldn't say I was responsible. But I'll let you guys decide.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Surely "your technology is your only weakness" applies to everyone who owns a computer??!!??!
                The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Stargate is not an obsession. I can give it up anytime I want!

Comment

On the topic of this Friday night's SG-1 ep, Ethon:

Originally posted by trupi
                  Come one come all they finally got it right! Perfect, right on target without sex, stupid comments and the right interpersonal combination
                  Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  Well it's about time that they created a episode this season that kept my attention and had some great 'on the edge' of your seat moments.
                  I'll give it a score of 8.

Off to watch Atlantis.

-
                  I agree. This ep was spot on. It felt like SG-1. Of course, it would have been better with Jack and some Sam & Jack ship, but since I can't have that right now, I pronounce it my second fave ep of the season (EDM is the first).

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    Well me too!
                    Jacob here!
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Looks like I'm most like:

Sweet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anne87
                        Surely "your technology is your only weakness" applies to everyone who owns a computer??!!??!
                        *looks up from throttling modem*

Don't know about you but I just ADORE technology....

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                          Yes only option RDA is special guest star in 200. epi, another thing, this epi must be SHIPPY , otherwise...
                          my fingers, hands, legs is crossing
                          I hope RDA makes a 200th ep appearance as well

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            What is tonight's new episode ?!! Sorry I don't read anything about SG1 and I'm a bit lost on the titles ...but I watched SGA Grace under pressure tonight and the scenes between
                            Spoiler:
                            Mac kay and Sam hallucination
                            made me laugh . That would not have made me laugh a few weeks back but now , who cares !!! I was not even mad ...I had no emotions whatsoever about the Sam
                            Spoiler:
                            character being used for SGA even if I knew it was a Sam hallucination ..We know now that Sam will be used for any men and it won't stop ..Better get used to it and this is what I'm doing ..Orlin , Mac Kay , Martouf ..and who is next I wonder
                            I think I'll be laughing even more next time ...because there will be a next time .

TPTB seems to enjoy that very much ..and they seemed to be doing it as a bunch of episodes . Hopefully by episode 200 there will be a scene or 2 left for Sam and Jack ..but by that time Jack may have heard all about
                            Spoiler:
                            Mac Kay 's fantasy of Sam , Martouf 's love for Sam and Orlin's love for Sam that he may feel a bit let down too .
                            unless he makes it clear all of a sudden by shouting on screen
                            Spoiler:
                            SHE IS MINE

I tell you though ..I would have loved Grace under pressure if Jack
                            Spoiler:
                            was there instead of Mac kay

Caty
                            By the time they get around to Sam/Jack RDA will be a canankerous old grandpa....

Comment

Hi (((mad)))!!! RDA's a decent guy!!! I can't imagine him turning down an offer to appear on the 200th!! **fingers crossed** Didn't Joe say that??
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Just popping in and saying HI ..."Hi"
                                You guys don't need me but its nice to read that things are still good
                                TAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pounces, knocks over, flattens, and huggles the stuffing outta tame*

So.....you made moderator eh? Sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X