This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Got back from Comic con an hour ago. Saw the figurines coming out in June. The Jack ones are pretty good but the Daniel Jackson figurine makes MS look ten years+. Nothing was said about the show or it's tenth season. They just welcomed everyone and started the shows. The shows tonight were pretty good. There were only two scenes which left me with a bad taste- 1 was
    Spoiler:
    Why was Sam so worried about Cameron going off world? 2- on Atlantis McKay asked the cook if they had any more blue jello. Why? Get a life McKay!
    The convention was lots of fun! My kids had a blast and got interviewed by MTV about the convention. Let you know if I hear anything tomorrow. Real tired going to bed-Good night!
    spoilers for s9's arthur's mantle

Spoiler:
    i was bothered by that 'i'm worried about you going off world' scene too. BUT, there was another scene earlier where sam and mitchell were nudging each other's shoulders to see if they would just go through the other (they were invisible to everyone else). mitchell nudged sam first. she nudged back. he did it again. she replied and did it *much* harder. absolutely NO shippy vibes there! she looked ready to slug him if he did it again. but yes, i was a bit bothered by that scene you mentioned.

as i said in the sam and ep threads, i'm just hyper sensitive to any man being within 1 foot of sam these days.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

as i said in the sam and ep threads, i'm just hyper sensitive to any man being within 1 foot of sam these days.

sally
      That is hilarious!! I feel the same way! I'm so nervous that their going to try and make Cam/Sam be like Sam/Jack. It just won't work!! They try to make Cam into Jack what with the dry humor and the disrespect. I hate it. They can't replace Jack and they shouldn't try and nothing can compare with the chemistry Sam and Jack have!!

Sam/Jack forever!! RDA Forever!!

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell

Great! Cam is here to save the day!! Vala, Cam's here!
        Oooooooh, Colonel Mitchell!! But, Daniel......
        DanielJackson wait for me!!
        Hey, wait for me!!!
        Hey, what happened??
        Back in Sam's lab...
        Whew, that was close. Let's get out of here before Vala and Cam come looking for us!
        I am gating to the Jaffa Homeworld to do serious and important high council matters.
        I'm packing to join the next team to Atlantis.
        I'm meeting my husband topside! We'll be at The Cabin if you need me.
        A few minutes later....
        Hey, Carter, c'mere! **kiss**
        That's "Mrs. O'Neill" to you!!!

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed this silly little story. What a fun way to boost the Thread to the Top!!!
        very ,very nice!
        but i am without

Simple,i waiting for officialy END S&J, thinking SAM with new boyfriend or new shipy Sam&Other, nothing more.
        I am a realy unhappy from this situation, Dex crying
        Last edited by dexterav; 25 February 2006, 12:08 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Test results! I'm Elizabeth Weir, and my boyfriend is Daniel Jackson. However, there was another 100% match but Daniel won on the tie break. It was McKay Must have been the sarcasm!

My 13 yr old daughter was Vala (despite answering no to the flirt question!) and her boyfriend was Cam. She was pleased cos she thinks BB is fit
          sigpic

Comment

For better feeling
            sigpic

Comment

hi guys,
              still unpacking my stuff from my move so i still haven't had chance to get on here.

Thanks for addign me to that fab team,and i also did that little quiz,my stargate man was jack but stargate girl was elizabeth followed closely by sam so near but hey still to far away.

will try and pop in soon guys but by the time i read up on posts another day goes by so quick..

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Spoiler:
                i was bothered by that 'i'm worried about you going off world' scene too. BUT, there was another scene earlier where sam and mitchell were nudging each other's shoulders to see if they would just go through the other (they were invisible to everyone else). mitchell nudged sam first. she nudged back. he did it again. she replied and did it *much* harder. absolutely NO shippy vibes there! she looked ready to slug him if he did it again. but yes, i was a bit bothered by that scene you mentioned.

sally
                I haven't seen it yet but
                Spoiler:
                maybe she is worried because of his lack of experience. Cam doesn't seem to have good decision making skills.

I just wished they would give us some sign Jack and Sam are together.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                  That is hilarious!! I feel the same way! I'm so nervous that their going to try and make Cam/Sam be like Sam/Jack. It just won't work!! They try to make Cam into Jack what with the dry humor and the disrespect. I hate it. They can't replace Jack and they shouldn't try and nothing can compare with the chemistry Sam and Jack have!!

Sam/Jack forever!! RDA Forever!!
                  Not to worry!!! Don't fret!!! Sam and Cam are not going to be shipped. Have faith Shippers!! Seasons 8 & 9
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam and Cam are both Lieutenant Colonels. There are no rank and regs issues. Sam and Cam are developing their working relationship and exchanging friendly banter. Sam is definitely more relaxed, casual, and exhibiting humor but DON'T mistake that for flirting. SHE'S NOT!!! And believe me, I was a fan of Farscape and when Ben's character flirted with the Aeryn character, oh baby, there was no mistaking his intentions. Cam is NOT FLIRTING. So, I actually enjoyed some of the character development between these two in this episode. I am not alarmed.

REMEMBER, it is canon that Sam and Jack were moving towards a relationship after the events of Threads. I believe they are in a relationship!! Sam is not a shallow person. Nor is Jack. They are soooo together!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

IMO hope for S&J in 10. season is BIG MISTAKE (for me), i not seeing any reason for wasting time with this RS in 10. season (i think TPTB) because is END, resp. nothing happened after Threads/M2 (9. season without realy shippy moment, again i think TPTB)
                    Sam preparing in 9. season for ship McKay/Sam (GraceUnderPressure) in SG:A and Sam/Other (Marty) in SG, nothing more.
                    For me 10. season hardly like a 9. season (POV of ship S&J)
                    In this time TPTB no loving ship S&J

p.s.
                    RP coming
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                      Here you are Oma. Good luck!

Stargate boyfriend: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133398

Stargate Girl: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133290
                      I wanna know everybody's results!
                      According to the quiz, I'm Elizabeth Weir and my ideal boyfriend would be Jack O'Neill!

I suppose I'm a little like Weir and my husband is a little like Jack-well more like him than any of the other men in Stargate.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I sooo agree w/ nell
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam and Cam aren't going to go anywhere!!! I think she was just concerned about him going offworld on a purly profesional basis. She has very deep feeling for Jack!!! The kind that can't be forgotten easily!! Let's not loose faith shippers!!!! Cross all our fingers for some wonderfull things come 10th season/200th episode!!!! There is light at the end of the tunnell

Comment

[quote]
                          Originally posted by trupi
                          There were only two scenes which left me with a bad taste- 1 was
                          Spoiler:
                          Why was Sam so worried about Cameron going off world? 2- on Atlantis McKay asked the cook if they had any more blue jello. Why? Get a life McKay!

Spoiler:

sally

Y'all, I think the scene that worries you is just an an example of Sam-being-Sam. She would have had the same reaction if it were Daniel. In fact, everything about Sam's behavior in this episode was of the friend/colleagu sort. Think back to before the
                          Spoiler:
                          arm-pushing
                          bit. When
                          Spoiler:
                          Cameron first enters the lab and gets on Sam about eating, her reaction is very much the way one would react to a brother or close friend. There's nothing flirty about it.
                          Compare that with similar scenes she's had with Jack--she just doesn't have that indulgent, I dunno, glow. So, by the time we got to the scene where Cameron
                          Spoiler:
                          says he just has to go offworld with Teal'c (like they've been these life long buddies--where did that come from?), Sam's reaction is concern because he might get stuck out of phase on the other planet. She doesn't look anything like as worried about Cam's potential demise as she did about Jack's in "A Matter of Time" or "Small Victories" or "Tangent." After that her focus is not on getting Cameron back, but on figuring out the machine
                          . Doesn't look even mildly shippy to me.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                            There is light at the end of the tunnell
                            Yes, but realy deep tunnel
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              Stargate boyfriend: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133398

Stargate Girl: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=133290
                              I wanna know everybody's results!
                              Apparently I am Sam (woohoo!)

And boyfriend is Carson Beckett. I'll have to take their word for it, 'cause I haven't seen SGA yet. (I think it's because of the "accents are hot" qst.)
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Apparently I'm Elizabeth Weir and my boyfriend is Carson Beckett...
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X