This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Another question to keep the thread bouncing! Since S/J started their relationship as we know, what is their favorite place to do their romancing. Please try to keep it PG!(Rats)
    I think, because of the ending of Threads, it has to be Jack's cabin.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Another question to keep the thread bouncing! Since S/J started their relationship as we know, what is their favorite place to do their romancing. Please try to keep it PG!(Rats)
      Definitely Jack's cabin, cause they can be alone !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey shipper family

Long time no see!

This will just be a fly-by-post 'cos I am in work early tomorrow. I can't believe I haven't been around for a while again. I have just been so busy with uni (it was my first week back this week and already they are overloading us ) and planning my 21st birthday as it is in a few weeks time!

So I watched Avalon part 1 on Tuesday and I have too say I thought it was ok! It was obviously not SG-1 but it was ok even with all the changes.
        Spoiler:
        Vala was nuts but quite funny. I am not sure I can take her for another 5 episodes though! And I agree with Caty about the pregnant thing! I did not like Landry much either, maybe he will get better though. I will just wait and see. I thought Cameron was actually good too. But I just miss Sam and Jack! And it is just not the same without RDA

Oh and about the favourite place for romancing, I have to go with SueKay… Jack's cabin. It is the perfect place. Picture the scene at the end of Threads/Moebius part 2 (looks at Florence’s post) but with kissing and cuddling!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Heya guys! I've finally managed to make a music vid!! It's to the tune of Christina ageiuler I turn to you and it's only a min or so long due to my computers sheer stupidity lol. It's not actually christina singing it tho it's me. It's obviously a shipper vid with more on the way! Enjoy guys

http://media.putfile.com/Iturntoyou15

Comment

(((Tracey)))

I know the feeling with the workload...lemme see...today so far...crammed in eight hours of studying and still have a TON to do

Here's another suggestion for places for S/J romance...

JACK'S YELLOW KITCHEN OF LURVE!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((SAM FAN)))))))))))))))))))))))

How are you??? I can't remember the last time I saw you here! How did your...what was it?...South Coast Idol? How did that go??? You never told us!

Unfortunately, I can't d/l music vids for a few months...d/led some rather large files and filled up my quarterly quota of media d/ls
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                i saw ship in the first ep. it became canon to me that the show was promoting s/j in broca divide.

i don't think i really answered you question.

are you saying you officially became a shipper because you read on this thread? wow!

sally
                I remember very little of the few syndicated eps I saw and how I became a shipper is is not clear either. Maybe there was something in the S7 Lowdown that alerted me. I don't think that there was a lot of ship in the first few S7 eps(unless already a shipper and looking for it) so I probably became a shipper through this thread before I saw the S7 shippy episodes. S'all I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                  Heya guys! I've finally managed to make a music vid!! It's to the tune of Christina ageiuler I turn to you and it's only a min or so long due to my computers sheer stupidity lol. It's not actually christina singing it tho it's me. It's obviously a shipper vid with more on the way! Enjoy guys

http://media.putfile.com/Iturntoyou15
                  It's you singing ? Wow ! Impressive !
                  Nice vid too !
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                    That pretty much describes how I felt about it too! I was amazed to read later that TPTB didn't even 'see' the ship potential until Out of Mind. Why was the fact that AU Sam and Jack were engaged written in to There But For the Grace of God then?
                    Yes, why? I read somewhere that RDA said to the director when filming some scenes in Out of Mind and Into the Fire, "He's attracted to her isn't he?" This might have been when Jack is eying Sam's back if I remember correctly. Like TPTB didn't see it before. Huh! Is this what you read?

Comment

If I remember rightly...It was after they filmed the hugging scene at the beginning of s3...the producers were sitting around and were watching the dalies and then they noticed the ship...apparently, they then turned to RDA who said 'what? well he likes her doesn't he' or something similar to that...so it seems RDA was the first PTB to notice it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        If I remember rightly...It was after they filmed the hugging scene at the beginning of s3...the producers were sitting around and were watching the dalies and then they noticed the ship...apparently, they then turned to RDA who said 'what? well he likes her doesn't he' or something similar to that...so it seems RDA was the first PTB to notice it
                        Yes, that was it. Thanks Suekay. I couldn't remember where I'd got it from. It was probably somewhere a few hundred pages back on this thread.

Oh and good luck with all the studying, Suekay. I sympathise as I've nearly finished my PhD thesis (80,000 words). It's only taken 4 years....

(((shipper family))) 'cos I've probably forgotten loads of birthdays and posting milestones.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

80 000

faints

Hmm...think I'll stick to a basic degree first

Anywho...I want to ask you all a question or three...

Sam and Jack in the future with kids...what do you think the family will be like? will Sam have quit the airforce or will Jack be a house husband? What will the kids (twins of course ) be like?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            80 000

faints

Hmm...think I'll stick to a basic degree first

Anywho...I want to ask you all a question or three...

Sam and Jack in the future with kids...what do you think the family will be like? will Sam have quit the airforce or will Jack be a house husband? What will the kids (twins of course ) be like?

Why does one of them have to quit??
                            Alot of couples both have careers nowadays...they can have it all!
                            Sam can cook a meatloaf in 5 seconds with a naquida generator powering the oven..and Jack can beam in from Washington to be at dinner on time..

As for the kids, well you know they'll be really smart and good looking..

Can you imagine saying to your teacher "sorry I'm late but my mum and dad had to save the galaxy...again... before they could give me a ride to school"
                            hahahaha!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                              Why does one of them have to quit??
                              Alot of couples both have careers nowadays...they can have it all!
                              Sam can cook a meatloaf in 5 seconds with a naquida generator powering the oven..and Jack can beam in from Washington to be at dinner on time..

As for the kids, well you know they'll be really smart and good looking..

Can you imagine saying to your teacher "sorry I'm late but my mum and dad had to save the galaxy...again... before they could give me a ride to school"
                              hahahaha!!

waterfall
                              Can you imagine Jack in an apron cooking dinner as the kids do their homework at the kitchen table ? Sam walks into the house in a three piece suit, with leather briefcase, walks over to Jack and plants a big wet one on his mouth as the kids go, "Yik"!
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack and Sam together after a long day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X